Another Trump scam.

"The idea that Trump tried to pull a fast one here is a sound argument."
Yes, it is.
And, it is of a kind.
Meaning, most folks have seen his slyboots games before.
This trick should be....and likely will be.....loudly telegraphed to the total membership as indicative of the candidates disrespect towards the union and another confirmation of his 'Tricky Dick' tactics.

But, in a larger view.....this is just campaign trickery. It has been done for years by both sides. Roger Stone made his bones as a 'dirty trickster' for Nixon. And, surprise, surprise.....Roger Stone is a loyal ally of Don Trump. So much so, that at the end of Trump's term he pardoned Stone of crimes.

So, we will likely see more of this 'dirty trickster' shenanigans.

Yes, it is.
And, it is of a kind.
Meaning, most folks have seen his slyboots games before.
This trick should be....and likely will be.....loudly telegraphed to the total membership as indicative of the candidates disrespect towards the union and another confirmation of his 'Tricky Dick' tactics.

But, in a larger view.....this is just campaign trickery. It has been done for years by both sides. Roger Stone made his bones as a 'dirty trickster' for Nixon. And, surprise, surprise.....Roger Stone is a loyal ally of Don Trump. So much so, that at the end of Trump's term he pardoned Stone of crimes.

So, we will likely see more of this 'dirty trickster' shenanigans.

I do not disagree both parties are corrupt. I argue that here everyday.

So-What%20%281%29-S.jpg

Great! Thank you!

You have proven that President Trump was right to oppose unions. Once he took office and was able to make changes, low and middle-income workers' wages increased substantially.

Thank you, thank you so much!

did you ever read each indictment? How do you know they are scams other than Trump telling you that....?
Of course I read the indictments, all Democratic overreach. Imagine that, kangaroo investigations by kangaroo biased prosecutors in kangaroo courts with kangaroo judges. They are prosecuting Trump as if he were a mobster and also using laws dating all the way back to the civil war in at least two cases and in trying to keep Trump off the ballot.

Except they don't.... Trump has always opposed unions.
Union workers do not automatically or universally support unions

But in states where Right-To-Work is denied, the union has the power to prevent workers from getting a job

Where ever workers are free not to join a union the unions are almost nonexistant

Biden always had the advantage. With support from the liberal media, he scammed America for better than three years but the crazy left thinks that everything Trump does is a scam.
Yes. More voters supporting Biden would certainly give him an advantage.

You don't know anything about Roman history either. 😂
I know far more than you do, and the only difference is there are no Goths parading around Rome tooting on their carnyxes.

Trump's paranoia is blooming .... and now you think all those grand juries in 4 different jurisdictions are in on it.
They are all Democrats, so yes they are. Why do you imagine these cases were file in NY and Washington DC?

Trump wanted to speak before the UAW, but they declined and endorced Biden instead.
So every UAW member is voting for Trump? Is that what you're saying? You do know Trump is leading Biden in Michigan don't you? You know why, from UAW member support.

So trump's speech wasn't a scam?
Looks like He's using media to appeal to UAW workers and showing His support with people hoisting signs relaying that.
Ok. So you don't care if trump had a scam event?
Only scam is in your head......your source is a real sweetie. You can unequivocally tell us there wasn't one union member in that crowd?

Now who's the scammer?

You see the look on his face when the man was interviewed and said why autoworkers support Trump?

Nope. The bigger question is why you are fixated on Trump? I know he can be problematic. I am not sure I like him. But you didnt answer my questions previously about Biden, he's the root of our current crisis and the man is far worse that Trump in so many ways. But You are stuck in this anti Trump groove. I don't care. Biden IS the problem here.
NO one person is the cause of our current crisis, that's just simple minded thinking.

Forum List

Back