Another unvaccinated, unmasked and unfrightened day goes by and I feel great!

View attachment 539038

Anecdotal example. She was pregnant so compromised and he is obese. Sad but dietary choices have consequences.

You do understand that our medical system can not handle a massive influx of unvaccinated people catching COvID don’t you?! We’ve already taken several hospitals to the brink even with all the mitigation we’ve done. Your philosophy on how to handle this is reckless and absurd
Nope. Media says so but I have not seen one hospital be overwhelmed. Give me a number and I ll call their ER.

Give me a number and I will call it or you may. Simply not true. Two of my best friends are police officers in Austin.
I don't care which one you call, call any of them... Here's the number for St. Davids which is two miles from my house.

St. David's Help Center at (888) 868-2104

See how their ICU capacity is and what their Covid load is and whether those in the hospital are vaxxed or unvaxxed. Ask if they recommend masking and vaxxing. The more medical professionals you talk to the more informed you are right??

I don't care which one you call, call any of them... Here's the number for St. Davids which is two miles from my house.

St. David's Help Center at (888) 868-2104

See how their ICU capacity is and what their Covid load is and whether those in the hospital are vaxxed or unvaxxed. Ask if they recommend masking and vaxxing. The more medical professionals you talk to the more informed you are right??

May I just ask how long the wait in the ER is?

You’re saying they are overwhelmed so if the ER wait is normal then they aren’t. Correct?
No... What I said is this (See below) to a guy who suggested we not do any mitigation and just let healthy people catch COVID so we could reach herd immunity.

Slade3200 said:
You do understand that our medical system can not handle a massive influx of unvaccinated people catching COvID don’t you?! We’ve already taken several hospitals to the brink even with all the mitigation we’ve done. Your philosophy on how to handle this is reckless and absurd

No... What I said is this (See below) to a guy who suggested we not do any mitigation and just let healthy people catch COVID so we could reach herd immunity.

Slade3200 said:
What massive influx? Most young people don’t need hospitalization? I do not understand this irrational what if fear.

What massive influx? Most young people don’t need hospitalization? I do not understand this irrational what if fear.
Its not irrational its simple math. Mitigation lessens the amount of spread and cases. Without mitigation there are more cases, with more cases there are more hospitalizations and more deaths. Thats just how it is. With the mitigation we've been doing we have put tremendous stress on hospitals. Push many to the brink, Austin used the convention center to set up extra beds, Houston had to ship patients to other counties and states, many hospitals are understaffed, freezer trucks have been called in to handle bodies as the morgues were full.... All this actually happened over the past year.

Please go ahead and call St Davids or any other hospital in the Austin area. Call Dell Childrens hospital. You say it doesn't effect the young?? Call Dell and see what they say. I just played golf with a nurse that works and Dell and he told me what he deals with on the day to day. But don't take my word for it. Call and see for yourself.

Its not irrational its simple math. Mitigation lessens the amount of spread and cases. Without mitigation there are more cases, with more cases there are more hospitalizations and more deaths. Thats just how it is. With the mitigation we've been doing we have put tremendous stress on hospitals. Push many to the brink, Austin used the convention center to set up extra beds, Houston had to ship patients to other counties and states, many hospitals are understaffed, freezer trucks have been called in to handle bodies as the morgues were full.... All this actually happened over the past year.

Please go ahead and call St Davids or any other hospital in the Austin area. Call Dell Childrens hospital. You say it doesn't effect the young?? Call Dell and see what they say. I just played golf with a nurse that works and Dell and he told me what he deals with on the day to day. But don't take my word for it. Call and see for yourself.
Its all bullshit. Stop listening to the media. There is going to be a nursing shortage it seems. The panic is hilarious.

Its all bullshit. Stop listening to the media. There is going to be a nursing shortage it seems. The panic is hilarious.

Have you seen the Stew Peters interview with the anonymous nurse who says that about 50% of the nurses of her acquaintance will walk rather than take the jab? It's going to be epic. The Stew Peters Show (9/8/2021) Nurse Whistleblower - A

I’m not listening to the media. I’m talking to doctors and nurses who live it. What are you doing? Did you make that call or are you sticking to your media narrative

I’m not listening to the media. I’m talking to doctors and nurses who live it. What are you doing? Did you make that call or are you sticking to your media narrative
Same thing. Was in the ER with my youngest last week. Same as always. The panic is hilarious.

Forum List

Back