Another unvaccinated, unmasked and unfrightened day goes by and I feel great!

No hoax, you can call any hospital or the department of health and check for yourself. Don’t take my word for it. Go ahead call, let me know what they say
Holy Cross in Silver Spring MD is at 32% of ICU capacity

You all have your hoax stories about your own little towns and all your dead friend and relatives which are utterly disproportionate to what is occurring in reality.

Exactly. If you believe every cult member who tells you 10 of their closest friends died from Covid, and every one of their relatives was sick, the death rate from this disease would be about 85%.

Exactly. If you believe every cult member who tells you 10 of their closest friends died from Covid, and every one of their relatives was sick, the death rate from this disease would be about 85%.
But I do have a friend who lives in a small Midwestern town with a fairly small social circle, who has lost three of her friends this summer, all of whom had the kill shot.

My own brain and a few practitioners whom I trust to not have their heads up their asses. There are still a few -- very few -- doctors who actually practice REAL medicine.
Haha, so you insult me for listening to doctors saying Im bowing to the white coats but when asked who you listen to you say your own brain and doctors. See the problem with that?! Haha. If you have a doctor that is recommending you not take the vax or wear a mask can you send me their contact information? I'd love to make an appointment and get their advice.

Haha, so you insult me for listening to doctors saying Im bowing to the white coats but when asked who you listen to you say your own brain and doctors. See the problem with that?! Haha. If you have a doctor that is recommending you not take the vax or wear a mask can you send me their contact information? I'd love to make an appointment and get their advice.
Of course not, you disingenuous idiot.

Of course not, you disingenuous idiot.
Why not? Why would you deny another of sound medical advice? Thats pretty fucked up. I'd love to hear a medical doctor explain to me why I shouldn't mask or vax. It would be a contrast to what I've heard from every medical professional that I've asked so far.

Why not? Why would you deny another of sound medical advice? Thats pretty fucked up. I'd love to hear a medical doctor explain to me why I shouldn't mask or vax. It would be a contrast to what I've heard from every medical professional that I've asked so far.
Yep.

Keep 'em coming, honey. I'm really enjoying your comedy act!
Now hold on just a minute. Are you telling me that you are Not frightened beyond all reality over something you have an 11% chance of catching and if caught a 70% likelihood you don’t even know that you have it and if you do know then a 5% of 11% chance that you die????
Are you serious that we dont need masks, quarantines, vaccinations, more forced vaccinations and boosters, vaccination cards and back turning shaming over a 5% of 11%??? You are a wild fact and stat advocate but you need to fall into the crippling fear hoax for Everyone’s Good!!!!!

No you wouldn't. You'd turn them in to the gestapo.

Forum List

Back