Another VA scandal.

"another"???

In the post-Vietnam era, the older vets (WWII and Korea) said, get used to it. Its always been a mess and always will be.

Write your Repub congress and ask why they have blocked every single bill to clean it up. Then sit back and wait for the very same answer I got - "We share your concern.... yaddda yaddda"

"another"???

In the post-Vietnam era, the older vets (WWII and Korea) said, get used to it. Its always been a mess and always will be.

Write your Repub congress and ask why they have blocked every single bill to clean it up. Then sit back and wait for the very same answer I got - "We share your concern.... yaddda yaddda"
Liberal pork is the reason. Democrats tried to tie zika virus funding into a bill. That has fuck all to do with Veterans.

"another"???

Liberal pork is the reason. Democrats tried to tie zika virus funding into a bill. That has fuck all to do with Veterans.

You do know Veterans can contract the Zika Virus?

Yes, thunderkiss, not having anything else, dragged out something six years old.

Some were not contacted because they did not leave forwarding addresses.

"another"???

Bullshit.

FACT is Rs blocked the zika bucks because they wanted to attach defunding of PP cuz, you know - gotta take health care away from the poor.

Instead of a straight up or down vote, the slimy Rs gave themselves more time off and went home on the longest vacation yet.

And yes, vets can get zika.

Yes, thunderkiss, not having anything else, dragged out something six years old.

Some were not contacted because they did not leave forwarding addresses.

Homeless, fighting for food stamps while Rs fought against giving them a lousy cell phone (lies about it being an "ObamaPhone"), fought Obama and FLOTUS/VPOTUS getting jobs and housing for them and their families.

SO sick of the damn Republicans and the damn RWNJ traitors screwing over vets and military.

Forum List

Back