Another victim of democrat brown shirts recounts when he was attacked at Milo speech...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Here is another victim of democrat brown shirts and bernie supporters........he was simply holding a sign and walking through the crowd when he was attacked.....

the democrat party SA needs to be stopped....

A Victim of the Berkeley Violence Speaks

I didn’t engage with folks except to show my sign. Some of the folks on the periphery liked my sign and were supportive. But as I started to walk into the crowd I was uncomfortably aware that I seemed to be the ONLY sign for allowing Milo to speak and Sproul Plaza was filled with Nazi/Fascist anti-Trump and anti-Milo stuff. I got about half-way through Sproul Plaza before I was attacked. I was TOTALLY BLINDSIDED by a painful punch to the nose and I immediatedly crumpled to the ground. (A very nice co-ed essentially apologized for her group and tried to help me up. Some other students looked shocked at what had happened. I tried to get them to point me to the perpetrator but they denied their personal involvement and said he’d disappeared into the crowd.)

I found my sign and tried to continue but they took it away from me again and destroyed it, beautiful as it was. Lots of folks were in disguising bandanas and ski masks so I’m guessing my perpetrator was one of the professional agitators, some of whom actuallly call themselves anarchists and dressed entirely in black, etc.!

Here is another victim of democrat brown shirts and bernie supporters........he was simply holding a sign and walking through the crowd when he was attacked.....

the democrat party SA needs to be stopped....

A Victim of the Berkeley Violence Speaks

I didn’t engage with folks except to show my sign. Some of the folks on the periphery liked my sign and were supportive. But as I started to walk into the crowd I was uncomfortably aware that I seemed to be the ONLY sign for allowing Milo to speak and Sproul Plaza was filled with Nazi/Fascist anti-Trump and anti-Milo stuff. I got about half-way through Sproul Plaza before I was attacked. I was TOTALLY BLINDSIDED by a painful punch to the nose and I immediatedly crumpled to the ground. (A very nice co-ed essentially apologized for her group and tried to help me up. Some other students looked shocked at what had happened. I tried to get them to point me to the perpetrator but they denied their personal involvement and said he’d disappeared into the crowd.)

I found my sign and tried to continue but they took it away from me again and destroyed it, beautiful as it was. Lots of folks were in disguising bandanas and ski masks so I’m guessing my perpetrator was one of the professional agitators, some of whom actuallly call themselves anarchists and dressed entirely in black, etc.!

Take a good look at what is happening and where it is happening.... Do you see any concealed carry permit people walking around where the rioting is? Of course not, these fucking cowards know that they can literally get away with murder, if they want to, because no one there is allowed to defend themselves. Trump wants a nationwide, carry law, I am all for it. Beware liberals, you are showing your true DEMONIC ways, and the only way to get rid of EVIL is to remove it from society.

DeanColt.jpg

Forum List

Back