Another Victim of Police Brutality - Warning Graphic Content

Sounds like suicide by cop to me.

In either case, I don't suspect we'll hear much from BLM. Police shooting a white boy isn't lucrative for the race hustlers.

Isn't that something that YOU should be doing if you think this shooting was unjustified?

You call them 'race hustlers' .. but condemn them for not reacting to an unarmed white guy getting killed by cops. Amazing.

What happened to the #ALL LIVES MATTER crowd. Why aren't they saying anything at all about it .. if you think this was unjustified? Why didn't you single out them?

Dude, I thought you were the voice on sanity on this board.
All lives do matter...especially those who protect and serve. This idiot was probably stopped from hurting or killing someone today.

Really? Laying on the ground with 3 bullets in him with two well-trained cops with guns pointing at him. Who was he going to hurt?

Could he have been disoriented or impaired from understanding the officers warnings? I'm not suggesting the cops shouldn't have reacted, my question is was killing him the only option?

But then again, perhaps my questions would have more impact if #ALLLIVESMATTER was asking the question.

I'm just amazed by the callous disregard for human life.

I have a callous disregard for stupidity.
The guy knew what he was doing.

Was he stupid or impaired? Look at the video again, he looked impaired to me. He never seemed to recognize the danger he was in.

.. but again .. that's just me.

In either case, I don't suspect we'll hear much from BLM. Police shooting a white boy isn't lucrative for the race hustlers.

Isn't that something that YOU should be doing if you think this shooting was unjustified?

You call them 'race hustlers' .. but condemn them for not reacting to an unarmed white guy getting killed by cops. Amazing.

What happened to the #ALL LIVES MATTER crowd. Why aren't they saying anything at all about it .. if you think this was unjustified? Why didn't you single out them?

All lives do matter...especially those who protect and serve. This idiot was probably stopped from hurting or killing someone today.

Really? Laying on the ground with 3 bullets in him with two well-trained cops with guns pointing at him. Who was he going to hurt?

Could he have been disoriented or impaired from understanding the officers warnings? I'm not suggesting the cops shouldn't have reacted, my question is was killing him the only option?

But then again, perhaps my questions would have more impact if #ALLLIVESMATTER was asking the question.

Was he stupid or impaired? Look at the video again, he looked impaired to me. He never seemed to recognize the danger he was in.

If I had to take a guess it looked like suicide by cop.
The guy wasnt staggering or giving any other signs of intoxication.

My point precisely.

Jesse don't show unless he can get attention, so you don't see rallies for black on Black crime.

Backwards again, when Jesse shows up he gets attention. Thats why he charges for that media exposure to the issue. And there are plenty of rallies on black crime. When you say no rallies you're thinking about white on white crime.

Show me Jesse at one of those rallies?

75 grand seriously?
If it brought attention and he cared, why not do more black on black?

Most people see the game, you dont...oh well

Resist arrest, ignore a cop's orders, you're in danger.

Skin color irrelevant.

Except story after story tells us skin color is not irrelevant.

On the Senate floor, black GOP senator talks of disrespect from police

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't think it can be denied by any reasonable person that blacks are singled out far more than whites for things like traffic stops and similar things.

The last time I was pulled over by a cop was circa 1986.

It's at that point a person can choose to cooperate or not. That's my point. In some of the most high-profile cop shootings of black kids, the kids were resisting arrest.

Not looking for an argument, but I disagree. He looked decidedly disoriented, walked away from his vehicle when he first got out, and he never seemed to recognize the danger.

I won't watch it again, but there was a moment after he'd been shot twice, where the officers were really close to him, and it appears to me that they could have rushed him before he could reach for anything .. and as it turns out, there was nothing for him to reach for .. he was unarmed.

I do recognize that this is just me imposing my own moral judgement on this situation.

Not looking for an argument, but I disagree. He looked decidedly disoriented, walked away from his vehicle when he first got out, and he never seemed to recognize the danger.

I won't watch it again, but there was a moment after he'd been shot twice, where the officers were really close to him, and it appears to me that they could have rushed him before he could reach for anything .. and as it turns out, there was nothing for him to reach for .. he was unarmed.

I do recognize that this is just me imposing my own moral judgement on this situation.

He didnt look disoriented to me.
Looked to me like he was working up the courage to go through with a suicide attempt.

My point precisely.

Absolutely. The question isn't COULD they have killed him .. they could and they did. The question is could they have done something else OTHER than kill him.

I believe they could absolutely.

Looked to me like he was working up the courage to go through with a suicide attempt.

I still would not have killed him. He was down and shot 3 times.

.. just me.

Resist arrest, ignore a cop's orders, you're in danger.

Skin color irrelevant.

Except story after story tells us skin color is not irrelevant.

On the Senate floor, black GOP senator talks of disrespect from police

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't think it can be denied by any reasonable person that blacks are singled out far more than whites for things like traffic stops and similar things.

The last time I was pulled over by a cop was circa 1986.

It's at that point a person can choose to cooperate or not. That's my point. In some of the most high-profile cop shootings of black kids, the kids were resisting arrest.

In Fresno, the black population is only 8%.

So they have to use poor whites instead.

My point precisely.

Absolutely. The question isn't COULD they have killed him .. they could and they did. The question is could they have done something else OTHER than kill him.

Can't believe I missed this the first time through.

"Noble is heard saying that he hates his life."

I'd say thats pretty clear cut evidence that he did it on purpose.

If youre referring to the rampant violence in black communities, we are all in agreement there. Why do you suppose black people are so prone to violence?

Last edited:

My point precisely.

Police Are More Dangerous To The Public Than Are Criminals

The American police perform no positive function. They pose a much larger threat to citizens than do the criminals who operate without a police badge. Americans would be safer if the police forces were abolished.

The police have been militarized and largely federalized by the Pentagon and the gestapo Homeland Security. The role of the federal government in equipping state and local police with military weapons, including tanks, and training in their use has essentially removed the police from state and local control. No matter how brutal any police officer, it is rare that any suffer more than a few months suspension, usually with full pay, while a report is concocted that clears them of any wrong doing.

In America today, police murder with impunity. All the psychopaths have to say is, “I thought his wallet was a gun,” or “we had to taser the unconscious guy we found lying on the ground, because he wouldn’t obey our commands to get up."

I still would not have killed him. He was down and shot 3 times.

.. just me.
You wouldn't last long as a cop.

The question is could they have done something else OTHER than kill him.

Not without putting themselves at much higher risk. Id prefer that my police dont take risks like that. They should kill aggressive criminals on sight.

My point precisely.

I still would not have killed him .. which is supposed to be a last resort.

Not arguing .. just me.

My point precisely.

Not arguing .. just me.

I guess you could raise the question as to why they didnt try to taser the guy since there was back up already there.
I do know they wont use a taser if they are the only one on the scene.

My point precisely.

Not without putting themselves at much higher risk. Id prefer my police dont take risks like that. They should kill agressive criminals on sight.

Understood. But I'm not arguing with what you would have done or wanted done .. I'm just talking about what I believe should have been done .. but I don't make law nor police policy. It's just incredibly tragic.

Not arguing .. just me.
Well, not everyone is meant to be a cop. Cops MUST be able to respond with force in order to protect the public and their fellow officers.

Forum List

Back