Another victory for our President

China flew in thousands if not millions of fake driver's licenses from swing states--specifically Michigan..

I don't find what they did funny in the ha-ha sense.

1636638135646.jpeg

After four years of escalating tensions with China, our President is working to tone things down, reinstate trade and negotiate on climate change
It is not easy repairing the damage Trump has done, but Biden is doing it

LOL. So, let me get this straight, when Trump cozies up to Russia that is bad but when Biden cozies up to China, that's good.

rightwinger said:
We have a better Government than the founders gave us
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Just :auiqs.jpg:

OK let’s see what the founders gave us

Only landholders could vote
Only white males could vote
Millions were in slavery
Women had no rights

Yes, I will gladly take today’s Government

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Just :auiqs.jpg:

OK let’s see what the founders gave us

Only landholders could vote
Only white males could vote
Millions were in slavery
Women had no rights

Yes, I will gladly take today’s Government
Well, with the exception of only whites could vote, I'd say the rest sounds right.

I'm a woman who owns land, so yeah.

As for women's rights, give women the right to murder their unborn children legally and look at what American women are becoming -- sluts who kill babies and call it "health care", and who haven't a clue about personal responsibility.

Slaveholding was the law of the land at the time. Get some historic perspective.

Well, with the exception of only whites could vote, I'd say the rest sounds right.

As for women's rights, give women the right to murder their unborn children legally and look at what American women are becoming -- sluts who kill babies and call it "health care", and who haven't a clue about personal responsibility.

Slaveholding was the law of the land at the time. Get some historic perspective.

Exactly. They have no perspective.

As for women's rights, give women the right to murder their unborn children legally and look at what American women are becoming -- sluts who kill babies and call it birth control, and who haven't a clue about personal responsibility.

Sorry

But I prefer the Government of today than that of the founders

No slavery, women’s rights, Civil Rights, better government services, protection of the environment and workers

Not even close

After four years of escalating tensions with China, our President is working to tone things down, reinstate trade and negotiate on climate change
It is not easy repairing the damage Trump has done, but Biden is doing it

Otherwise he is a sellout, china's whore.

Forum List

Back