Another victory for our President

Of course China is "toning things down", Winger! They've got what they wanted. We're back in the Paris Accords which means they have a massive advantage over us for decades to come. They LOVE, Sleepy Joe because he's not Trump! It's why they gave that druggie POS son of his all that money!
China is in the paris accord also, and was in it while Trump left it.
Today US and China jointly announced to strengthen climate action based on the paris accord.

also, there is no evidence that Hunter did anything illegal in china, and Hunter is a private citizen, no where near the white house or anything in government.

1636594785148.png

After four years of escalating tensions with China, our President is working to tone things down, reinstate trade and negotiate on climate change
It is not easy repairing the damage Trump has done, but Biden is doing it

Got it. Support cheap Chinese labor, make it more difficult for U.S. companies to compete with China... removve those tarriffs... yes, oh boy. There was a day when Liberals used to complain about places like Walmart importing Chinese crap ..and that we should be making it right here at home. I miss those liberals... I think they are all dead and buried.
Maybe Hunter will get a big advance from the CCCP...

Got it. Support cheap Chinese labor, make it more difficult for U.S. companies to compete with China... removve those tarriffs... yes, oh boy. There was a day when Liberals used to complain about places like Walmart importing Chinese crap ..and that we should be making it right here at home. I miss those liberals... I think they are all dead and buried.
Maybe Hunter will get a big advance from the CCCP...
I heard they gave him a lifetime supply of Cocaine. But the news came from the Communist News Network. Good chance it is BS.

After four years of escalating tensions with China, our President is working to tone things down, reinstate trade and negotiate on climate change
It is not easy repairing the damage Trump has done, but Biden is doing ittps://www.cnn.com/2021/11/10/china/xi-biden-china-us-virtual-meeting-intl-hnk/index.html[/URL]
Now this is what I'm talking about! Anybody with a brain stem knows our enemy will destroy us while the pedafile hair sniffer is still in the white house But here you are showing your support to this perverts I wouldn't pee on if he was on fire While you pucker up, and bow down to pay the woss humage it's too bad you don't take advantage of the one time event Clue for the Clueless Gompers sale 3 for $25 or 4 for $
It is not easy repairing the damage Trump has done, but Biden is doing it

This is what I'm talkin about. A human that first declares he would bow down and break out the chap stick to pay humage to the hair ball pedafile. This clown can't keep his draws clean but will bad talk China till they surrender. i feel your pain friend . But sooner or latter you have to wash your own drawers with all the stink and run over so how are you suppose to wash Joe's? You are biting off more than you can chew and it just might leave a bad taste in your mouth. Remember friend 3 for $25 or 4 for $50.00 Clues. when you try just one clue and finally see just how pathetic you are It would be like someone slapping the stupid right out of you, Amen, Once again I feel your pain friend AND THAT TYPE OF PAIN IS A CANCER TO BRAIN CELLS

Fucking Trumpers want war with China
We want war with China??? the nation that leaked a virus on the world and the USA that killed 700,000 Americans and kept it a secret as they arrested Chinese Doctors that wanted to pull the fire alarm???? wake the fuck up....we are already at war with China but sadly sleepy Joe wasn't informed about it by his China bought and paid for staff of elitist idiots.....

Now this is what I'm talking about! Anybody with a brain stem knows our enemy will destroy us while the pedafile hair sniffer is still in the white house But here you are showing your support to this perverts I wouldn't pee on if he was on fire While you pucker up, and bow down to pay the woss humage it's too bad you don't take advantage of the one time event Clue for the Clueless Gompers sale 3 for $25 or 4 for $

This is what I'm talkin about. A human that first declares he would bow down and break out the chap stick to pay humage to the hair ball pedafile. This clown can't keep his draws clean but will bad talk China till they surrender. i feel your pain friend . But sooner or latter you have to wash your own drawers with all the stink and run over so how are you suppose to wash Joe's? You are biting off more than you can chew and it just might leave a bad taste in your mouth. Remember friend 3 for $25 or 4 for $50.00 Clues. when you try just one clue and finally see just how pathetic you are It would be like someone slapping the stupid right out of you, Amen, Once again I feel your pain friend AND THAT TYPE OF PAIN IS A CANCER TO BRAIN CELLS

We want war with China??? the nation that leaked a virus on the world and the USA that killed 700,000 Americans and kept it a secret as they arrested Chinese Doctors that wanted to pull the fire alarm???? wake the fuck up....we are already at war with China but sadly sleepy Joe wasn't informed about it by his China bought and paid for staff of elitist idiots.....

They arent even intelligent to realize China released an act of aggression on the world in order to improve their standing. Now that China sees the effects of what a pandemic can have on the U.S. economy and that our political class does not posses the integrity to call them out on it... we are in some really grave danger for a second wave of something even worse.

China is in the paris accord also, and was in it while Trump left it.
Today US and China jointly announced to strengthen climate action based on the paris accord.

also, there is no evidence that Hunter did anything illegal in china, and Hunter is a private citizen, no where near the white house or anything in government.
LOL...let me guess...you REALLY believe that the Chinese government gave a crack addict piece of shit like Hunter Biden suitcases full of money because they just liked him a lot?

China is in the Paris Accord because it totally favors THEM over us!

And what did good ole Hunter do with his $1.5 billion?
Gave most of it to the BIG GUY. Make sure he get's his cut. But the Big Guy is mentally impaired so he lost the dang money. Hunter used the rest on Cocaine and munchy items ..........

It's just terrible .....terrible.

Gave most of it to the BIG GUY. Make sure he get's his cut. But the Big Guy is mentally impaired so he lost the dang money. Hunter used the rest on Cocaine and munchy items ..........

It's just terrible .....terrible.

He did?
Why didn’t Republicans prosecute all that unreported income?

Of course China is "toning things down", Winger! They've got what they wanted. We're back in the Paris Accords which means they have a massive advantage over us for decades to come. They LOVE, Sleepy Joe because he's not Trump! It's why they gave that druggie POS son of his all that money!

How do they “profit” off of the US having clean energy?

The BASTARDS!

That would be a resounding Yes

Forum List

Back