Another violent leftist

California professor reprimanded for saying police 'need to be killed,' reports say

Cops need to die, what an entitled piece of shit.
That should get you fired, not a racial joke.

Did you learn NOTHING from the hole you just fell into in the other thread?

You're gonna make me actually post the question, arenchya. Okay then.

--- WHERE does your article say anything about the subject being a "leftist"?

Yeah all those cop hating college professor right wingers.....so many

Doesn't address the post at all, does it.

Seems to be a pattern.

What else seems to be a pattern is you trolling threads by refusing to make logical assumptions based on established precedent.

California professor reprimanded for saying police 'need to be killed,' reports say

Seems to be a pattern.

What else seems to be a pattern is you trolling threads by refusing to make logical assumptions based on established precedent.

"Legal assumption" is an oxymoron.

Hi, I'm Oxy. You must be....

Seems to be a pattern.

"Legal assumption" is an oxymoron.

Hi, I'm Oxy. You must be....

Who said anything about a "legal assumption"? When you hear footsteps on your front porch at around the same time the mailman usually arrives, it's a logical assumption that it's the mailman. Same as when you hear about a professor who wants to kill cops, you can assume his politics match up to all the other college professors who want to kill cops. Sure, there's a slight chance that those footsteps belong to an axe murderer but running to hide in the closet every day at 12pm would be silly.

Telling. Violent liberals are so rare, the conservatives have to scour the entire nation to find even a few.

In stark contrast, many of the conservatives right here on this board constantly call for violence against liberals. And none of their fellow conservatives ever criticize them for it.

The two sides are totally different on this topic.

Liberals oppose violence consistently.

Conservatives, when not calling for violence themselves, at least support the many conservatives who do call for violence
Telling. Violent liberals are so rare, the conservatives have to scour the entire nation to find even a few.

In stark contrast, many of the conservatives right here on this board constantly call for violence against liberals. And none of their fellow conservatives ever criticize them for it.

Conservatives, when not calling for violence themselves, at least support the many conservatives who do call for violence
Why did your hero and fellow snowflake Jussie have to go and hire two Nigerians to be violent right-wing thugs?

You would think some black fag prancing around in the middle of the night would attacked for sure in your world.

Why did your hero and fellow snowflake Jussie have to go and hire two Nigerians to be violent right-wing thugs?

You would think some black fag prancing around in the middle of the night would attacked for sure in your world.
Smollett is no hero of mine. I made ZERO mention of that entire incident until after he had been identified as a fraud and then condemned him explicitly on this forum. In addition I saw very little "kinship" with him from anyone on this board.
'
So it appears YOU are the little snowflake here

He's right.
The enemies of Christianity are enemies of humanity...and are traitors and enemies of the USA as well.
Define these "enemies of christianity."

Lt's see if they line up with the people your buddy here wants to kill
Their definition IS "Enemies of Christianity".

Again, we see leftist stupidity. The term "enemies of Christianity" is the definition of who they are.

But leftists don't understand, because they have this cognitive issue that doesn't allow them to understand words.

Last edited:

Seems to be a pattern.

he's been doing that for a decade. He isn't going to change.
Leftists don't learn, or change. It's that cognitive issue that affects all the victims of brainwashing.

Smollett is no hero of mine. I made ZERO mention of that entire incident until after he had been identified as a fraud and then condemned him explicitly on this forum. In addition I saw very little "kinship" with him from anyone on this board.
'
I don't recall addressing you little snowflake. Now shooo.

Tough shit. When you own the site you get to turn it into GAB or Stormfront. Till then deal with it Giant.

Now please respond to what I posted

'

Tough shit. When you own the site you get to turn it into GAB or Stormfront. Till then deal with it Giant.

'
Only because he was busted almost immediately.

'
Why would I give a shit about how you feel about Jussie or the whining of a snowflake? Shooo

Seems to be a pattern.

No it does, it's called thinking......I dont need talking points like you.....we all know most professors are left and people who hate cops are left.....you figure out the math

'

It doesn't matter what YOU did.....its what YOUR side did....you let the media propagate this shit and then you claim to withhold....I dont see you attacking the people who DID come out early.

No we don't....

plus people have been attacked with MAGA hats and at Trump rallies

the right isn't violent, we don't show up to leftist rallies to start shit
The Yellow Yell, and Hollow Fools Follow

That's a coward's response. Why are you virtue-signaling to non-violent doormats? Wherever Lefties swarm should become a battleground.

No we don't....

plus people have been attacked with MAGA hats and at Trump rallies

the right isn't violent, we don't show up to leftist rallies to start shit
The Yellow Yell, and Hollow Fools Follow

That's a coward's response. Why are you virtue-signaling to non-violent doormats? Wherever Lefties swarm should become a battleground.

we re better than that, but there will be a boiling point and then the left will suffer

Forum List

Back