Another White Fanatic Shoots 6 and Kills 1 in Shooting Rampage

Pointing out facts about obuthole is not racist either you racist.
Never said it was...why do racists always try to attribute arguments to people that were never made...PUSSY racist.
You are an idiot.
No, you are an idiot. Show me where I called someone racist because they disagree with Obama...you pussy racist.
You do it every day in every thread, you claim all whites are racist and then claim they are all Tea party members. Just like you claim every murder is done by a tea party member. You are either so delusional as to be ignorant or a bald faced liar. Which is it? If you are delusional you can get help.

Are you a racist or just a liar?
Still waiting for you to link to a source claiming he belonged to the Tea party and a quote. And isn't it racist of you to claim that since most crime is committed by blacks percentage wise that they are all animals?

Mesa shooting 6 shot 1 dead suspect still on the loose

Something has to be done about these white murderers. It must be a cultural thing. Every week we hear about these mass shootings done by bitter white men.

Funny thing...all news sources gave a racial description of the suspect...except FNC. :lmao: Hypocrites...they spent all last week criticizing not giving suspect descriptions.

attachment.php

Never said it was...why do racists always try to attribute arguments to people that were never made...PUSSY racist.
You are an idiot.
No, you are an idiot. Show me where I called someone racist because they disagree with Obama...you pussy racist.
You do it every day in every thread, you claim all whites are racist and then claim they are all Tea party members. Just like you claim every murder is done by a tea party member. You are either so delusional as to be ignorant or a bald faced liar. Which is it? If you are delusional you can get help.

Are you a racist or just a liar?
Still waiting for you to link to a source claiming he belonged to the Tea party and a quote. And isn't it racist of you to claim that since most crime is committed by blacks percentage wise that they are all animals?
He is a liar he won't link a source.

Something has to be done about these white murderers. It must be a cultural thing. Every week we hear about these mass shootings done by bitter white men.

Funny thing...all news sources gave a racial description of the suspect...except FNC. :lmao: Hypocrites...they spent all last week criticizing not giving suspect descriptions.

Nutz Why not comes out and complain: What's with all the Violent MEN?
Why doesn't anyone do anything to address the common factor = MALES defending their territory, turf, ego, pack mentality?

Of all the shootings of innocent bystanders to express violent rage,
what % were Men and what % were Women (or the 50 other facebook genders)

Can anyone guess?
That one s simple...it is because looney females make men crazy.

Well, if we need to separate men from women.

And women are needed for procreation, while only the sperm from men are needed to reproduce.
Maybe that's where some feminists are getting the idea of
freezing sperm and either having men get vasectomies, or getting rid of men altogether.

Would that help solve the problem?
Or would men still claw and clobber each other to death
with no women in sight to blame their issues on...

Why doesn't anyone do anything to address the common factor = MALES defending their territory, turf, ego, pack mentality?

Can anyone guess?

And women are needed for procreation, while only the sperm from men are needed to reproduce.
freezing sperm and either having men get vasectomies, or getting rid of men altogether.

Another idiot I see.

Racist ass umer.
Racist how? If it were a black shooter and no description was given...you and your ilk would think it is a huge conspiracy. I wonder why FNC won't identify the race of the suspect. Even now that he is caught...they stll haven't given an accurate description.

Hypocrites.
Your link shows a photo of him for Christ Sake.
Link to FNC story, please.

Can anyone guess?

Another idiot I see.

Just messing with Nutz, speaking his own language back to him.

What is good for the goose...not good for the gander. Typical for a hate site.

Really no offense but you really are not that bright, have you been tested?

First of all you made a completely dishonest statement in the OP which i showed you was complete crap yet you run with it anyway.

Second what you are trying to compare to is a white police officer shooting a black person and the reaction of the black community. Which in this case is not the case even in reverse. Do you even realize that?

Thirdly you are now making up responses by Rush and others or more to the point what you think is a clever and telling us what should be their response.

Really childish.

The pallys aren't in Israel. Neither are they under Israeli control.

It's like saying that the US isn't a democracy because mexicans in Mexico can't vote in our elections.
There are loads of Palestinians in Israel,infact their political party gained 14 seats in the election Tuesday...What the fcuk are you talking about!!!!!!!!!

Tattooed Neo-Nazi Named As Suspect In Deadly Arizona Shooting Spree
HAHA! I hope he managed to kill a non white. Good job brother! Hammerskins are the baddest of the bad...:)
Why are you cheering this on? I see nothing but loss and escalated tension on all sides. Nobody wins this way.
If he managed to kill a mud why do I care?

Pointing out that a white person went on yet another shooting spree is bigoted? Seems to me as if it is just stating a fact. Or is it that facts are only allowed if we are talking about negroes?
Blacks go on a shooting spree every day in Detroit, New Orleans, Houston, South Central LA ect ect ect, never heard you say a word about that.

Forum List

Back