Another White Fanatic Shoots 6 and Kills 1 in Shooting Rampage

Well, his tea party affiliation will be covered up....

Wait...this is all a hoax...like Sandy Hook. It's all a plan by the n1gger in the WH to get rid of your guns.

But of course, the most important issue is how white culture is enabling such violence. It must be country music.
:cuckoo:
Was Sandy Hook a hoax?

Nope
Rare for the teaper fanatics on this forum.

I'm not a "teaper" and you're waaaaaay out in left field. In fact you're almost in the cheap seats

You should know. You're under the bleachers selling blow jobs to the peanut vendors.

I'm not a "teaper" and you're waaaaaay out in left field. In fact you're almost in the cheap seats

You should know. You're under the bleachers selling blow jobs to the peanut vendors.
Why are libtards so rude and crude? Oh that is right, lack of intelligence.

What's troubling to me is that I haven't seen a SINGLE leader from the white community step forward to condemn this!

Outrageous! :mad:

Mesa shooting 6 shot 1 dead suspect still on the loose

Something has to be done about these white murderers. It must be a cultural thing. Every week we hear about these mass shootings done by bitter white men.

Funny thing...all news sources gave a racial description of the suspect...except FNC. :lmao: Hypocrites...they spent all last week criticizing not giving suspect descriptions.

Maybe if you cooled down some of your racism things would get better. You have ZERO idea of motive and if someone were like you then this thread would deterioate into posts concerning drive-bys and black on black crime.

So being bored I investigated one of your claims. Here are the describitions I got from CNN and FOX.

As the manhunt was underway, police said the suspect was bald, in his 30s or 40s, with a neck tattoo. He was wearing a black shirt and black shorts, Flores said.

1 dead and 5 wounded in Mesa Arizona suspect in custody - CNN.com

The suspect had been described earlier as being in his early 30s or late 40s with tattoos on his head and face and wearing a black shirt and shorts. However, police said he might have changed his clothing.

Suspect taken into custody after Mesa rampage kills 1 wounds 5 Fox News

By gosh they are exactly the same, very unlike your LIE. Or are you going to pled being a liberal means you never lie?

Listen to the interview playing on the Link you provided. The description given by FOX and CNN is exactly what they were given.

Another BS fail by another dishonest poster.
:lol: But fox didn't give the race of the suspect. I guess race only matters if the suspect is black. :dunno:

And again, I am not liberal...just because I reject teaper hate and vitriol...t doesn't make me a liberal. I am one of the very few TRU conservatives on this forum. You should pay attention, you might learn something and begin to understand how and why the tea party is trying to redefine true conservatism and destroy the GOP.

NEITHER CNN OR FOX OR THE PERSON BEING INTERVIEWED IN YOUR LINK GAVE THE RACE OF THE MAN. WHAT IS IT YOU DON'T GET? I EVEN PROVIDED THE ARTICLES AND THE QUOTES AND YOU JUST REPEAT THE SAME BS. IF THAT AIN'T LIBERAL I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS.

The thread poster is a troll.....simply looking to aggravate people...

I appreciate good trolling, it can be funny to watch people respond....but this isn't even good trolling....

Usually I tried to ignore such crap but something about out right BS needs response.

What is good for the goose...not good for the gander. Typical for a hate site.

Was Sandy Hook a hoax?

Nope
Rare for the teaper fanatics on this forum.

Why are libtards so rude and crude? Oh that is right, lack of intelligence.

It is because where most people have an "inner child" their inner child is in complete control.......

You mean being queer? What's wrong with that?

Something has to be done about these white murderers. It must be a cultural thing. Every week we hear about these mass shootings done by bitter white men.

Funny thing...all news sources gave a racial description of the suspect...except FNC. :lmao: Hypocrites...they spent all last week criticizing not giving suspect descriptions.

Nutz Why not comes out and complain: What's with all the Violent MEN?
Why doesn't anyone do anything to address the common factor = MALES defending their territory, turf, ego, pack mentality?

Of all the shootings of innocent bystanders to express violent rage,
what % were Men and what % were Women (or the 50 other facebook genders)

Can anyone guess?

Nutz Why not comes out and complain: What's with all the Violent MEN?
Why doesn't anyone do anything to address the common factor = MALES defending their territory, turf, ego, pack mentality?

Of all the shootings of innocent bystanders to express violent rage,
what % were Men and what % were Women (or the 50 other facebook genders)

Can anyone guess?
That one s simple...it is because looney females make men crazy.

Discussing moderator actions in the open forum is against the rules. Get back on the topic or I'm shutting the thread down altogether.

Aw a shooting in a druggie area. That's six druggies off the welfare rolls and six less needle contributions to the parking lot.

There's no downside.
Of course there's no downside to racists indiscriminately killing minorities...that's your mindset from the get go...

Aw a shooting in a druggie area. That's six druggies off the welfare rolls and six less needle contributions to the parking lot.

There's no downside.
Of course there's no downside to racists indiscriminately killing minorities...that's your mindset from the get go...
of course there's no downside to racists indiscriminately killing white people.... that's your mindset from the get go...

There's no downside.
of course there's no downside to racists indiscriminately killing white people.... that's your mindset from the get go...
Fail...try again...fail again..lol.

That is funny. I was listening to the local RW channel here while taking a shower a while ago......they ran the story.....but no mention of race. I thought RW news source always give a racial description. No?

That is funny. I was listening to the local RW channel here while taking a shower a while ago......they ran the story.....but no mention of race. I thought RW news source always give a racial description. No?

No.

Here in Colorado, we had 4 blacks killed by other blacks in gang related shootings, over the weekend. Not sure were to go with that, so there.

Forum List

Back