Another White Fanatic Shoots 6 and Kills 1 in Shooting Rampage

You almost gotta laugh. Are left wing bigots who call every (white) murderer a "tea party member" trying to promote the ridiculous notion that Fox doesn't give out the race of White fugitives? Where do they get their news analysis, from the comedy channel?

Do you believe history repeats itself? I do.

I also believe in mans inhumanity to man.

Now, I do believe the Chinese culture has a more violent past then Americas. We have a thousand more years before we get to their level.

Moving on. With that said, I agree, we are a violent country. Very violent. And we have the graves, scars and history to prove it. And when that violence is returned to you, one need not be surprised.

A plan you ask? No plan survives first contact. That alone should bring what I'm saying to you all the more real.

A man with a plan is a prepared one
A man without a plan is a very dangerous one

Is there a group of people out there who do have a plan...I'm sure there is. They are really no danger and just usually all hot air.

This will be a spontaneous explosion by some insignificant person over some insignificant slight. But once that cat is out of the bag. The whole country will lite up and go boom.
:lol: Keyboard warrior wishing for race war because their s a black POTUS.

You almost gotta laugh. Are left wing bigots who call every (white) murderer a "tea party member" trying to promote the ridiculous notion that Fox doesn't give out the race of White fugitives? Where do they get their news analysis, from the comedy channel?
:lol: I am no liberal...no matter how much you want to run with that narrative. I am TRUE conservative who dismisses tea party hate and vitriol.

Who said anything about a race war or potus.

1. It won't be a war
2. What does potus have to do with anything?

Like I said open a history book. It's all there

Mesa shooting 6 shot 1 dead suspect still on the loose

Something has to be done about these white murderers. It must be a cultural thing. Every week we hear about these mass shootings done by bitter white men.

Funny thing...all news sources gave a racial description of the suspect...except FNC. :lmao: Hypocrites...they spent all last week criticizing not giving suspect descriptions.

Maybe if you cooled down some of your racism things would get better. You have ZERO idea of motive and if someone were like you then this thread would deterioate into posts concerning drive-bys and black on black crime.

So being bored I investigated one of your claims. Here are the describitions I got from CNN and FOX.

As the manhunt was underway, police said the suspect was bald, in his 30s or 40s, with a neck tattoo. He was wearing a black shirt and black shorts, Flores said.

1 dead and 5 wounded in Mesa Arizona suspect in custody - CNN.com

The suspect had been described earlier as being in his early 30s or late 40s with tattoos on his head and face and wearing a black shirt and shorts. However, police said he might have changed his clothing.

Suspect taken into custody after Mesa rampage kills 1 wounds 5 Fox News

By gosh they are exactly the same, very unlike your LIE. Or are you going to pled being a liberal means you never lie?

Listen to the interview playing on the Link you provided. The description given by FOX and CNN is exactly what they were given.

Another BS fail by another dishonest poster.

Something has to be done about these white murderers. It must be a cultural thing. Every week we hear about these mass shootings done by bitter white men.

Funny thing...all news sources gave a racial description of the suspect...except FNC. :lmao: Hypocrites...they spent all last week criticizing not giving suspect descriptions.

Ok RETARD provide a link and a quote from said Link that identifies the shooter as a member of the Tea party.

Actually, it is reported that the guys is a convicted felon....so this never happened...current gun control laws say it is illegal for convicted felons to own, carry or use a gun to commit multiple murders...so obviously, this didn't happen....

OP is aliar of couse, nothing about a tea party connection at all.
Well, his tea party affiliation will be covered up....

Wait...this is all a hoax...like Sandy Hook. It's all a plan by the n1gger in the WH to get rid of your guns.

But of course, the most important issue is how white culture is enabling such violence. It must be country music.
No, actually the shooter was a Looney liberal. Probably the case in this shooting.

Maybe if you cooled down some of your racism things would get better. You have ZERO idea of motive and if someone were like you then this thread would deterioate into posts concerning drive-bys and black on black crime.

So being bored I investigated one of your claims. Here are the describitions I got from CNN and FOX.

As the manhunt was underway, police said the suspect was bald, in his 30s or 40s, with a neck tattoo. He was wearing a black shirt and black shorts, Flores said.

The suspect had been described earlier as being in his early 30s or late 40s with tattoos on his head and face and wearing a black shirt and shorts. However, police said he might have changed his clothing.

By gosh they are exactly the same, very unlike your LIE. Or are you going to pled being a liberal means you never lie?

Listen to the interview playing on the Link you provided. The description given by FOX and CNN is exactly what they were given.

:lol: But fox didn't give the race of the suspect. I guess race only matters if the suspect is black. :dunno:

And again, I am not liberal...just because I reject teaper hate and vitriol...t doesn't make me a liberal. I am one of the very few TRU conservatives on this forum. You should pay attention, you might learn something and begin to understand how and why the tea party is trying to redefine true conservatism and destroy the GOP.

Actually, it is reported that the guys is a convicted felon....so this never happened...current gun control laws say it is illegal for convicted felons to own, carry or use a gun to commit multiple murders...so obviously, this didn't happen....
Yeah, but that law is unconstitutional. This teaper was simply exercising his Constitutional rights. SO it did happen.

:lol: But fox didn't give the race of the suspect. I guess race only matters if the suspect is black. :dunno:

And again, I am not liberal...just because I reject teaper hate and vitriol...t doesn't make me a liberal. I am one of the very few TRU conservatives on this forum. You should pay attention, you might learn something and begin to understand how and why the tea party is trying to redefine true conservatism and destroy the GOP.

NEITHER CNN OR FOX OR THE PERSON BEING INTERVIEWED IN YOUR LINK GAVE THE RACE OF THE MAN. WHAT IS IT YOU DON'T GET? I EVEN PROVIDED THE ARTICLES AND THE QUOTES AND YOU JUST REPEAT THE SAME BS. IF THAT AIN'T LIBERAL I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS.

Wait...this is all a hoax...like Sandy Hook. It's all a plan by the n1gger in the WH to get rid of your guns.

But of course, the most important issue is how white culture is enabling such violence. It must be country music.
No, actually the shooter was a Looney liberal. Probably the case in this shooting.
Possibly....either way...he was a white savage.

NEITHER CNN OR FOX OR THE PERSON BEING INTERVIEWED IN YOUR LINK GAVE THE RACE OF THE MAN. WHAT IS IT YOU DON'T GET? I EVEN PROVIDED THE ARTICLES AND THE QUOTES AND YOU JUST REPEAT THE SAME BS. IF THAT AIN'T LIBERAL I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS.
BUT FOX AND HYPOCRITICAL TEAPERS DEMAND THAT RACE BE USED IN DESCRIPTIONS OF SUSPECTS! GET THE HYPOCRISY???? THEY ONLY WANT RACE TO BE USED IF THE SUSPECT SN'T WHITE!!!

Of course race should be used in all suspect descriptions..but the point is that that you people are HYPOCRITES and destroy TRUE conservatism with your racial hate and nonsense.

All I can see is you're a racist nig@er.

I see the Mod staff took care of the abject lie that was the title of this thread. Now if the Op would just provide a link and quote to actual evidence telling us this person was a member of the tea party as he claimed.

All I can see is you're a racist nig@er.
Yet whites aren't racist when they spew the same? Hypocrite defined.

Possibly....either way...he was a white savage.
So who cares? He can be white, yellow, black, blue, what difference does it make what color he is? He is an evil killer, I don't give a rats ass what color he is.

Forum List

Back