Another White Fanatic Shoots 6 and Kills 1 in Shooting Rampage

You are right, we are very violent and it can only be suppressed for so long before it gets ripped wide open.

Once that point is reached gawds help you. Look at our history and remember it well.
Is that a threat?

Of course country music enables far white right reactionary thuggery. Has always been so.

Now they brag, "I am a bad cracker."

This thread is hilarious! This thread is a perfect parody of the many threads by such posters as SpeedShooters, Steve McGarrett and other racist (including closet racist).
It was really a big stretch to implicate Tea Party folks but then some of the posts that the OP is mocking, also include dramatization.

5055032357_69d1d1be72.jpg

Do I need to spell it out slowly?

Open a history book?

Whites enslaved you, segregated you, dehumanized you, we made you exactly as you are. Everything about you is a direct result of what WE, as a race have done to you. And quite systematically I might add.

And if you think a few laws will stop us once a point is reached then you are a fool.

OP...you are right. These mass random shootings where one lunatic goes on a mass rampage are usually done by an unhinged white person.

OH SHIT...did we just racially profile?

Wait til December 31st 2015. Then lets add and compare murder stats by race.

1 dead 6 wounded...is like a daily theme in Chicago and St Louis and South Central LA.

Do I need to spell it out slowly?

Open a history book?

Whites enslaved you, segregated you, dehumanized you, we made you exactly as you are. Everything about you is a direct result of what WE, as a race have done to you. And quite systematically I might add.

And if you think a few laws will stop us once a point is reached then you are a fool.
So is this a threat? That is all I am asking. Are you part of group that is gonna elminate blackie?

Let me guess...you are still too much of a pussy to say what you really mean.

OP...you are right. These mass random shootings where one lunatic goes on a mass rampage are usually done by an unhinged white person.

1 dead 6 wounded...is like a daily theme in Chicago and St Louis and South Central LA.
Much lke Tpsy said...why do I care about thugs killing thugs? Whites are supposed to be superior...yet they are always gong on shooting rampages...and, because you don't know...when these white shooters do their mass killings...they aren't included in the murder stats by race.

W o w. I g u e s s I h a v e t o s p e a k s l o w l y

Sorry, maybe pictures and crayons will help?

Do you believe history repeats itself?

W o w. I g u e s s I h a v e t o s p e a k s l o w l y

Sorry, maybe pictures and crayons will help?

Do you believe history repeats itself?
What are your plans? Or are you still too much of pussy to express them? You going to try to take away my guns??? Good luck! You going to bomb churches and kill black babies? You going to start a race war? Inquiring minds want to know...pussy.

This is terrorism. I can't believe FNC won't call it what it really is...white, homegrown terrorism

Much lke Tpsy said...why do I care about thugs killing thugs? Whites are supposed to be superior...yet they are always gong on shooting rampages...and, because you don't know...when these white shooters do their mass killings...they aren't included in the murder stats by race.

Haha. Since when did law enforcement not include mass murders...into murder stats?

Haha. Since when did law enforcement not include mass murders...into murder stats?
You are talking about FBI stats...right? Look up Sandy Hook.

Do you believe history repeats itself? I do.

I also believe in mans inhumanity to man.

Now, I do believe the Chinese culture has a more violent past then Americas. We have a thousand more years before we get to their level.

Moving on. With that said, I agree, we are a violent country. Very violent. And we have the graves, scars and history to prove it. And when that violence is returned to you, one need not be surprised.

A plan you ask? No plan survives first contact. That alone should bring what I'm saying to you all the more real.

A man with a plan is a prepared one
A man without a plan is a very dangerous one

Is there a group of people out there who do have a plan...I'm sure there is. They are really no danger and just usually all hot air.

This will be a spontaneous explosion by some insignificant person over some insignificant slight. But once that cat is out of the bag. The whole country will lite up and go boom.

Forum List

Back