Another White Fanatic Shoots 6 and Kills 1 in Shooting Rampage

OP is aliar of couse, nothing about a tea party connection at all.
Well, his tea party affiliation will be covered up....

Wait...this is all a hoax...like Sandy Hook. It's all a plan by the n1gger in the WH to get rid of your guns.

But of course, the most important issue is how white culture is enabling such violence. It must be country music.
No, actually the shooter was a Looney liberal. Probably the case in this shooting.
Possibly....either way...he was a white savage.
So who cares? He can be white, yellow, black, blue, what difference does it make what color he is? He is an evil killer, I don't give a rats ass what color he is.
If you say so...I wonder...where is all of your condemnation when threads about black crime pop up?

Mesa shooting 6 shot 1 dead suspect still on the loose

Something has to be done about these white murderers. It must be a cultural thing. Every week we hear about these mass shootings done by bitter white men.

Funny thing...all news sources gave a racial description of the suspect...except FNC. :lmao: Hypocrites...they spent all last week criticizing not giving suspect descriptions.

Maybe if you cooled down some of your racism things would get better. You have ZERO idea of motive and if someone were like you then this thread would deterioate into posts concerning drive-bys and black on black crime.

So being bored I investigated one of your claims. Here are the describitions I got from CNN and FOX.

As the manhunt was underway, police said the suspect was bald, in his 30s or 40s, with a neck tattoo. He was wearing a black shirt and black shorts, Flores said.

1 dead and 5 wounded in Mesa Arizona suspect in custody - CNN.com

The suspect had been described earlier as being in his early 30s or late 40s with tattoos on his head and face and wearing a black shirt and shorts. However, police said he might have changed his clothing.

Suspect taken into custody after Mesa rampage kills 1 wounds 5 Fox News

By gosh they are exactly the same, very unlike your LIE. Or are you going to pled being a liberal means you never lie?

Listen to the interview playing on the Link you provided. The description given by FOX and CNN is exactly what they were given.

Another BS fail by another dishonest poster.
:lol: But fox didn't give the race of the suspect. I guess race only matters if the suspect is black. :dunno:

And again, I am not liberal...just because I reject teaper hate and vitriol...t doesn't make me a liberal. I am one of the very few TRU conservatives on this forum. You should pay attention, you might learn something and begin to understand how and why the tea party is trying to redefine true conservatism and destroy the GOP.
All I can see is you're a racist nig@er.
Yet whites aren't racist when they spew the same? Hypocrite defined.
I don't ever go on a rampage, burn my town down, loot, and kill. Because a black cop killed a gentle giant white man.

Something has to be done about these white murderers. It must be a cultural thing. Every week we hear about these mass shootings done by bitter white men.

Funny thing...all news sources gave a racial description of the suspect...except FNC. :lmao: Hypocrites...they spent all last week criticizing not giving suspect descriptions.

Maybe if you cooled down some of your racism things would get better. You have ZERO idea of motive and if someone were like you then this thread would deterioate into posts concerning drive-bys and black on black crime.

So being bored I investigated one of your claims. Here are the describitions I got from CNN and FOX.

As the manhunt was underway, police said the suspect was bald, in his 30s or 40s, with a neck tattoo. He was wearing a black shirt and black shorts, Flores said.

The suspect had been described earlier as being in his early 30s or late 40s with tattoos on his head and face and wearing a black shirt and shorts. However, police said he might have changed his clothing.

By gosh they are exactly the same, very unlike your LIE. Or are you going to pled being a liberal means you never lie?

Listen to the interview playing on the Link you provided. The description given by FOX and CNN is exactly what they were given.

:lol: But fox didn't give the race of the suspect. I guess race only matters if the suspect is black. :dunno:

And again, I am not liberal...just because I reject teaper hate and vitriol...t doesn't make me a liberal. I am one of the very few TRU conservatives on this forum. You should pay attention, you might learn something and begin to understand how and why the tea party is trying to redefine true conservatism and destroy the GOP.
All I can see is you're a racist nig@er.
Yet whites aren't racist when they spew the same? Hypocrite defined.
I don't ever go on a rampage, burn my town down, loot, and kill. Because a black cop killed a gentle giant white man.
Nether do I...and that isn't the only black crime type post that appears on this hate site! :lol: Hypocrite indeed.

OP is aliar of couse, nothing about a tea party connection at all.

Wait...this is all a hoax...like Sandy Hook. It's all a plan by the n1gger in the WH to get rid of your guns.

But of course, the most important issue is how white culture is enabling such violence. It must be country music.
No, actually the shooter was a Looney liberal. Probably the case in this shooting.
So who cares? He can be white, yellow, black, blue, what difference does it make what color he is? He is an evil killer, I don't give a rats ass what color he is.
If you say so...I wonder...where is all of your condemnation when threads about black crime pop up?
That basically comes about gun control by the left is mentioned. Also you don't think black on black crime is out of control?

That basically comes about gun control by the left is mentioned. Also you don't think black on black crime is out of control?
I think crime is out of control...and pointing to black crimes that happens in ghettos where no one really ventures is nothing more than a diversion to avoid whte crime, mass shootings, white drug abuse and so on. And no...those other threads aren't about gun control...they are the daily "Ihate black people" threads spewed by the resident racists on this forum...people whom you NEVER condemn.

Lets see almost 50 percent of all murders are done by blacks, but white 's murdering is an epidemic? Blacks commit crimes at a huge percentage of the total number of blacks but white crime is an epidemic? Talk about delusional.

Lets see almost 50 percent of all murders are done by blacks, but white 's murdering is an epidemic? Blacks commit crimes at a huge percentage of the total number of blacks but white crime is an epidemic? Talk about delusional.
Yep...thug on thug crime...WHO CARES...let them kill each other. Whites are killing innocents in mainstream society at an alarming rate. They are shooting up schools and going on rampages all of the time with multiple death counts. But as usual, racists like yourself ignore whiter crime and can only point to crime n the ghetto...where no one goes.

What's a "teaper" and how do you know the shooter is one if he's still on the loose?
Because the op is an an idiot libtard.
The OP is a blatant bigot.
Pointing out that a white person went on yet another shooting spree is bigoted? Seems to me as if it is just stating a fact. Or is it that facts are only allowed if we are talking about negroes?
Pointing out facts about obuthole is not racist either you racist.

What's a "teaper" and how do you know the shooter is one if he's still on the loose?
Pointing out that a white person went on yet another shooting spree is bigoted? Seems to me as if it is just stating a fact. Or is it that facts are only allowed if we are talking about negroes?
Never said it was...why do racists always try to attribute arguments to people that were never made...PUSSY racist.

Never said it was...why do racists always try to attribute arguments to people that were never made...PUSSY racist.
You are an idiot.

You are an idiot.
No, you are an idiot. Show me where I called someone racist because they disagree with Obama...you pussy racist.

You are an idiot.
No, you are an idiot. Show me where I called someone racist because they disagree with Obama...you pussy racist.
You do it every day in every thread, you claim all whites are racist and then claim they are all Tea party members. Just like you claim every murder is done by a tea party member. You are either so delusional as to be ignorant or a bald faced liar. Which is it? If you are delusional you can get help.

You are an idiot.
You are the pussy, punk.

You are an idiot.
You do it every day in every thread, you claim all whites are racist and then claim they are all Tea party members. Just like you claim every murder is done by a tea party member. You are either so delusional as to be ignorant or a bald faced liar. Which is it? If you are delusional you can get help.

Are you a racist or just a liar?

I think crime is out of control...and pointing to black crimes that happens in ghettos where no one really ventures is nothing more than a diversion to avoid whte crime, mass shootings, white drug abuse and so on. And no...those other threads aren't about gun control...they are the daily "Ihate black people" threads spewed by the resident racists on this forum...people whom you NEVER condemn.
I think all crimes are horrible, but the ghettos are where more is going on. The solution is education, putting morals back into society. That can solve a good chunk of the problem. Liberals are against both.

NEITHER CNN OR FOX OR THE PERSON BEING INTERVIEWED IN YOUR LINK GAVE THE RACE OF THE MAN. WHAT IS IT YOU DON'T GET? I EVEN PROVIDED THE ARTICLES AND THE QUOTES AND YOU JUST REPEAT THE SAME BS. IF THAT AIN'T LIBERAL I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS.

The thread poster is a troll.....simply looking to aggravate people...

I appreciate good trolling, it can be funny to watch people respond....but this isn't even good trolling....

I think all crimes are horrible, but the ghettos are where more is going on. The solution is education, putting morals back into society. That can solve a good chunk of the problem. Liberals are against both.

The real solution...intact families with two parents......we need to address generations of democrat voters, children who were raised by children who are now raising children.....essentially gang soldier producers.........

Forum List

Back