Another white girl raped by blacks

Muhammed

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Dec 20, 2010

Rapists should be subject to the death penalty IMO.

Yes. Course then we'd be executing a good chunk of our military...
So what?

No problem here. Just explaining the reason rape isn't treated as harshly as it should be is the people in charge are in charge of the military too.

According to rainn.org 98% of rapists never do a day in jail and 68% of rapes aren't even reported so little is the confidence in justice by victims. Can't blame them either. Even when a rapist is arrested and does time it's no where close to suiting the crime.

Yes. Course then we'd be executing a good chunk of our military...
So what?

No problem here. Just explaining the reason rape isn't treated as harshly as it should be is the people in charge are in charge of the military too.

According to rainn.org 98% of rapists never do a day in jail and 68% of rapes aren't even reported so little is the confidence in justice by victims. Can't blame them either. Even when a rapist is arrested and does time it's no where close to suiting the crime.
And that is why there should be an expedited mandatory death penalty in cases of rape.

I would be interested in the psychology behind most rapists.
Again, it all goes to mental health.....

I don't have 15 minutes to watch the video - unfortunately, so, I will have to read up on it or watch it later...

If you want it, take it... some people don't like to be asked...

If you want it, take it... some people don't like to be asked...
Some people make up elaborate scenarios. I know I was asked to come in through a window and act like I was raping one girl I was dating and almost wound up in jail because a neighbor saw me climb through the window. :laugh:

Some people like being raped.. just sayin

I VERY BRIEFLY dated a chic who told me that was a scenario she wanted to act out.

I excused myself to go fetch me a beer and didn't come back.

I prefer for someone to want me so much they just take me

but I don't want to ask for it...........

I prefer for someone to want me so much they just take me

but I don't want to ask for it...........
I was a teenager at the time and she had to school me. After the first time I just watched her body language.

Forum List

Back