🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another Win For Equality

[
The government is charged with regulating commerce.

Our government is not constrained by law.

Did you miss the Roberts ruling?

Government rulers ARE the law. Government will do whatever the fuck they like - no silly paper, be it Constitution or otherwise, will limit what our rulers do.
Just cuz you dont like an interpretation of a law doesnt mean we are no longer following laws.

Youre being a real fucking drama queen....go shoot up a fucking gay bar you gigantic pussy.

Just give the worst service ever. Keep asking they repeat their order. Keep getting it wrong. Be very very slow.

If your business comes under scrutiny and coercion by the Queer Brigade.....dont refuse service. You'll be destroyed. Just give HORRIBLE service. They apparently can make you cater their homo weddings. But they cant make you be good at it hahaha!!

I hadn't heard about this case until today.......I guess the liberal media missed the boat back in 2013.

Struggling Gortz Haus to close without wedding business

Read the whole thing, nutters. It explains how these fine Americans haven't had their religious liberty stolen.

Expressing joy at the suffering of others. What a class act.

Suffering by their own choices and design.

yes, because someone having to spend 15 minutes finding another vendor merits ruining the offending party via government fiat.

The offending party ruined themselves. It was their own choice not to host weddings any longer. They could have paid the fine and moved foreward with their business.

Paid the fine every time? It isn't the fine, its the concept that government can force people to do something they don't want over something as trivial as this.

They broke the law. They chose to close up shop rather than play by the rules. They should take personal responsibility.

Just cuz you dont like an interpretation of a law doesnt mean we are no longer following laws.

Youre being a real fucking drama queen....go shoot up a fucking gay bar you gigantic pussy.

A nation not constrained by law is a lawless nation. The rulers of such always demand the peasants obey capricious utterance from them. If history teaches anything, it is that once the rule of law is jettisoned, as Roberts did today, that no government is legitimate and resistance is the only form of patriotism.

If one is attacked by the Kristal Nacht - fight back - ignore laws against such - there is no law in this nation.

Just give the worst service ever. Keep asking they repeat their order. Keep getting it wrong. Be very very slow.

If your business comes under scrutiny and coercion by the Queer Brigade.....dont refuse service. You'll be destroyed. Just give HORRIBLE service. They apparently can make you cater their homo weddings. But they cant make you be good at it hahaha!!
And word of mouth is the fastest destroyer or.builder of a clientele.

Probably a better idea to be a fucking professional in a business setting and leave your personal bigotted melodrama for the off hours.

A nation not constrained by law is a lawless nation. The rulers of such always demand the peasants obey capricious utterance from them. If history teaches anything, it is that once the rule of law is jettisoned, as Roberts did today, that no government is legitimate and resistance is the only form of patriotism.

If one is attacked by the Kristal Nacht - fight back - ignore laws against such - there is no law in this nation.
We are constrained by law.

For proof go ahead and kill a gay guy in front of a cop. Put your money where your mouth is drama queen.

Ill sit here and wait for big mouth to go ahead and put his no laws theory to the test.

But having no balls and all......he wont.

This new found drama queening from you guys....mebbe you should have your own Queen parade

Our rulers are not - our courts scoff at the concept of law.

For proof go ahead and kill a gay guy in front of a cop. Put your money where your mouth is drama queen.

Only if you break the windows of a Christian business and start beating the owners inside. Pull up your big boi jackboots and be proud of what you are.

]

They broke the law. They chose to close up shop rather than play by the rules. They should take personal responsibility.

They broke a law that violates the 1st Amendment of the Constitution?

The Juden should resist through any and all means against your Kristal Nacht.
Them entering into commerce voided any 1st amendment excuse for bigotry.

Even a fucking lame brain like yourself should be able to realize that but no. Youre too stupid. Dumber than a wet fucking mop or a doorknob.

Our rulers are not - our courts scoff at the concept of law.

Only if you break the windows of a Christian business and start beating the owners inside. Pull up your big boi jackboots and be proud of what you are.
Why would i do that, its illegal moron. Im not the tough guy that says theres no laws.

Tell ya what.....once you grow a set of mans.balls and go test your lil theory know, ill stop treating you like my little bitch.

Even a fucking lame brain like yourself should be able to realize that but no. Youre too stupid. Dumber than a wet fucking mop or a doorknob.

Congress shall make any law they damned well please regarding the freedom of speech.and to punish religions opposed by our Supreme Ruler..

Yes, I've read the rewrite you support.

Congress shall make any law they damned well please regarding the freedom of speech.and to punish religions opposed by our Supreme Ruler..

Yes, I've read the rewrite you support.
Yea, when the 1st was ever an all encompassing do whatever the fuck you want anytime in any scenario you want......

Was never.

Dumb fuck.

Were the children of the founders allowed to go inside of school, put their fingers in their ears and go la la la la............get kicked out, and then go sue for 1st amendment violations?

Of course not, numbskull. The school is not their property. The 1st is not an all.encompassing blanket and never was you daft retard.

You need a bib and some crayons, or what?

[
Why would i do that, its illegal moron. Im not the tough guy that says theres no laws.

So you only cheer the Kristal Nacht on from the sidelines?

Tell ya what.....once you grow a set of mans.balls and go test your lil theory know, ill stop treating you like my little bitch.

ROFL

You want to harass and torment the enemies of the Queer Nazi movement? People may begin to resist - since the law is not there to protect them. I support the Juden resisting your attacks.

We've gone from "Never Again, " to "Here we go Again."

Point 1: how are business owners being fair while they discriminate?

Point 2: how are these discriminating business owners NOT forcing their morality on others?

Point 3: discrimination is repression. Repression by merchantile impermatur.

Point 1. Not your concern. F$*k off.

Point 2. Not your concern, and they can go easily to someone else who wants to work with them. Again, F%$k off.

Point 3. They can easily end the repression by going to another business. Finally, F&%k off.
And there's a water fountain right beside the water fountain we don't want you drinking from. There's a motel three miles down the road because we don't want you staying here.

Separate but equal? They are never equal. And the 'go someplace else' argument is an argument for an apartheid system.

Those were examples of government mandated discrimination, which was systemic and designed to keep a whole group of people in economic and political serfdom. The government's response in that situation was right.

A gay couple having to spend 10 minutes finding another baker or catering hall, or photographer does not even come close to that standard.
If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...

[

So you only cheer the Kristal Nacht on from the sidelines?

ROFL

You want to harass and torment the enemies of the Queer Nazi movement? People may begin to resist - since the law is not there to protect them. I support the Juden resisting your attacks.

We've gone from "Never Again, " to "Here we go Again."
No, i want them to follow constitutional public accommodatons laws since they agreed to them.by opening a business.

Dumb fuck

Yea, when the 1st was ever an all encompassing do whatever the fuck you want anytime in any scenario you want......

Was never.

Dumb fuck.

Were the children of the founders allowed to go inside of school, put their fingers in their ears and go la la la la............get kicked out, and then get sued for 1st amendment violations?

Of course not, numbskull. The school is not their property. The 1st is not an all.encompassing blanket and never was you daft retard.

You need a bib and some crayons, or what?

Having the right to hold religious views not tolerated by our Supreme Ruler is a far cry from "do whatever the fuck you want anytime in any scenario you want"

Talk about drama queens. I realize that you are dedicated to the eradication of civil rights - but your shock at resistance from those who cling to the Old Republic is amusing.

I hadn't heard about this case until today.......I guess the liberal media missed the boat back in 2013.

Struggling Gortz Haus to close without wedding business

Read the whole thing, nutters. It explains how these fine Americans haven't had their religious liberty stolen.

yes, because someone having to spend 15 minutes finding another vendor merits ruining the offending party via government fiat.
The government is charged with regulating commerce.

So the government can order me to buy broccoli?

The offending party ruined themselves. It was their own choice not to host weddings any longer. They could have paid the fine and moved foreward with their business.

Paid the fine every time? It isn't the fine, its the concept that government can force people to do something they don't want over something as trivial as this.

Honestly. ..ive never had an opinion strongly about gay marriage in the past. Let em marry for all I care.

But NOW...after recent events? Im getting spiteful. Their lobby goes into a frenzy to destroy any business who wont cater to them. They are hypocrites. Live and let live. Unless you prefer not to host gay weddings...then you must be destroyed.

Its made me spiteful. I now enjoy seeing the gay lobby lose whenever that happens.

Winning hearts and minds.

Forum List

Back