🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another Win For Equality

[
The government is charged with regulating commerce.

Our government is not constrained by law.

Did you miss the Roberts ruling?

Government rulers ARE the law. Government will do whatever the fuck they like - no silly paper, be it Constitution or otherwise, will limit what our rulers do.
Just cuz you dont like an interpretation of a law doesnt mean we are no longer following laws.

Youre being a real fucking drama queen....go shoot up a fucking gay bar you gigantic pussy.

Argumentum ad absurdum, if that's all you have.....

Yea, when the 1st was ever an all encompassing do whatever the fuck you want anytime in any scenario you want......

Was never.

Dumb fuck.

Were the children of the founders allowed to go inside of school, put their fingers in their ears and go la la la la............get kicked out, and then get sued for 1st amendment violations?

Of course not, numbskull. The school is not their property. The 1st is not an all.encompassing blanket and never was you daft retard.

You need a bib and some crayons, or what?

Having the right to hold religious views not tolerated by our Supreme Ruler is a far cry from "do whatever the fuck you want anytime in any scenario you want"

Talk about drama queens. I realize that you are dedicated to the eradication of civil rights - but your shock at resistance from those who cling to the Old Republic is amusing.
Umm, much like your free speech doesnt supercede all scenarios, neither does religious freedom supercede anti bigotry laws when voluntarily entering commerce.

It doesnt take a genius to figure it out but im PRETTY sure i can see why conservotards like yourself cant seem to put their finger on it.

Youre the poster person for never go full retard, and when you prmoted shooting gay people.....you went full retard in your granny panties.

Expressing joy at the suffering of others. What a class act.

Suffering by their own choices and design.

yes, because someone having to spend 15 minutes finding another vendor merits ruining the offending party via government fiat.

The offending party ruined themselves. It was their own choice not to host weddings any longer. They could have paid the fine and moved foreward with their business.

Paid the fine every time? It isn't the fine, its the concept that government can force people to do something they don't want over something as trivial as this.

They broke the law. They chose to close up shop rather than play by the rules. They should take personal responsibility.

The law is stupid and wrong.

[

Government rulers ARE the law. Government will do whatever the fuck they like - no silly paper, be it Constitution or otherwise, will limit what our rulers do.
Just cuz you dont like an interpretation of a law doesnt mean we are no longer following laws.

Youre being a real fucking drama queen....go shoot up a fucking gay bar you gigantic pussy.

I didnt know arnold was a board.member.

Asta la vista!

]

They broke the law. They chose to close up shop rather than play by the rules. They should take personal responsibility.

They broke a law that violates the 1st Amendment of the Constitution?

The Juden should resist through any and all means against your Kristal Nacht.
Them entering into commerce voided any 1st amendment excuse for bigotry.

Even a fucking lame brain like yourself should be able to realize that but no. Youre too stupid. Dumber than a wet fucking mop or a doorknob.

Where does the constitution say that?

[

I didnt know arnold was a board.member.

Asta la vista!

you really can't be that dumb...

Suffering by their own choices and design.

yes, because someone having to spend 15 minutes finding another vendor merits ruining the offending party via government fiat.

The offending party ruined themselves. It was their own choice not to host weddings any longer. They could have paid the fine and moved foreward with their business.

Paid the fine every time? It isn't the fine, its the concept that government can force people to do something they don't want over something as trivial as this.

Them get off your duff, run for office, position yourself to be a change maker...

Or take zero responsibility for your personal views to the extent is that all you do is sit on your fat as like.a busy body and argue on the internet about your woes.

No irony at all.
Point 1: how are business owners being fair while they discriminate?

Point 2: how are these discriminating business owners NOT forcing their morality on others?

Point 3: discrimination is repression. Repression by merchantile impermatur.

Point 1. Not your concern. F$*k off.

Point 2. Not your concern, and they can go easily to someone else who wants to work with them. Again, F%$k off.

Point 3. They can easily end the repression by going to another business. Finally, F&%k off.
And there's a water fountain right beside the water fountain we don't want you drinking from. There's a motel three miles down the road because we don't want you staying here.

Separate but equal? They are never equal. And the 'go someplace else' argument is an argument for an apartheid system.

Those were examples of government mandated discrimination, which was systemic and designed to keep a whole group of people in economic and political serfdom. The government's response in that situation was right.

A gay couple having to spend 10 minutes finding another baker or catering hall, or photographer does not even come close to that standard.
If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...

Nope, wrong. You don't have a real response, so you have to go with a general non-response.

So if a couple go to Emanuel AME church...and they want an antebellum Civil War reenactment wedding....with confederate flags and all....should they be forced to host it? They host other weddings. Right?

See how that works asshole?
No, that isn't how it works. Churches are exempt from Public Accommodation laws. Are you this stupid in real life?

Them get off your duff, run for office, position yourself to be a change maker...

Or take zero responsibility for your personal views to the extent is that all you do is sit on your fat as like.a busy body and argue on the internet about your woes.

I have the right to complain even if I don't have the time to act on it.
You are the one getting government to do your dirty work, that makes you the lazy bastard.

You are the one getting government to do your dirty work, that makes you the lazy bastard.
^^^ :lol: doesnt have the time to fight to change the country to how he wants it, but has ample time to cry about the direction of the country :lol:

HILARIOUS! thanks!

^^^ :lol: doesnt have the time to fight to change the country to how he wants it, but has ample time to cry about the direction of the country :lol:

HILARIOUS! thanks!

I vote the way I see it, and I hope those I vote for do the things I want them to do.

So do you do things to make sure bakers get fined to death if they refuse service?

You are a miserable excuse for a human being.
Thats a compliment from a half brained conservabot

I'll put my IQ up against yours any day of the week, and my positions are far more varied than yours, when compared to the herd you follow.
In fact, youre SO SMART and nuanced, you claim to know the full spectrum of an anonymous posters positions on all things!

Thats real brilliance, Martin. Ill give ya extra retard credit, for that one. Heres: 3 droolcups for the road.

"It is imperative to my freedom that im allowed to be a giant meanie to gays within my business."

:lol:

Putzes, the lot of them.

Forum List

Back