Answers For Democrats' Kavanaugh Questions

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
1. Yes, I'm opposed to race-based Affirmative Action. Yes it is a violation of the 1964 Civil Rights Act. No it need not be banned - it already is. Simply needs to be ENFORCED.

2. Yes, I do support voter ID for widespread voter disenfranchisement of voting for illegal aliens (restricted by law from voting).

3. No, I don't entirely agree with Justice Ginsberg's comment on abortion, which omits the intrusion into the life of the unborn person.

4. Yes, I support the ownership of semi-automatic rifles, and the ownership of fully automatic rifles, fully dependent on careful background scrutiny.

5. No, I don't think that the majority of applications of those who are seeking to enter the USA outside of ordinary immigration procedure, by asylum application, are valid. I believe most are opportunist imposters, whose applications for asylum should be denied.

6. No, I don't think you should be here asking questions, when you have already openly committed to casting a no vote on confirmation.

Another item for this list is >> Democrat abandonment of the American worker.

I guess all the liberals in this forum agree with the OP. No dissent shown.

So you'll be VOTING REPUBLICAN then, Democrats ? Since you all agree with us now.

Forum List

Back