Antarctic Sea Ice At Record New High

CAGW is your schtick, not mine.

I am disappointed that humans have proven themselves just as ignorant and short-sighted and lazy as I ever imagined them to be. There was never the slightest chance that we would take sufficient action to stave this off.

I am saddened that my children and their children and the children of everyone alive to day are going to suffer in many ways for our failures to act. The world they will grow up in will be significantly more stressed - significantly more unpleasant - than the relatively idyllic world in which my wife and I grew up.

I am angry at people like you for working against humanity's interests out of ego, out of greed, out of bitterness, out of functional stupidity, out of whatever unfathomable reason would convince you to go against evidence, knowledge, logic and reason in attempting to convince the world to not do precisely what it desperately needs to do.

And angry at myself that I failed to change your minds.

Does any of that make you feel better?

C(atastrphic)AGW is exactly your schtick. Every time you are given reasonable evidence that what little warming is happening you instead jump to doomsday scenarios. Your beliefs are much more drastic than even what the IPCC ascribes to. You want disaster.

His whole litany of what makes him sad, and disappointed, and angry is CAGW in a nutshell. To bad these guys don't get irony....they would leave the board in sheer embarrassment.

What's going on here? I thought warmer weather and sea water caused ice to melt? I seem to be as confused at all those climatologists with their high-powered computers who told us it was going to melt and cause ocean levels to rise and threaten our coastline.

I guess I better read this again @ Global warming latest: Amount of Antarctic sea ice hits new record high | Mail Online

And then, there comes this:

Government Data Show U.S. in Decade-Long Cooling
@ Government Data Show U.S. in Decade-Long Cooling - Forbes

I just don't understand any of this! ☼

But it's not finished yet. Here's this:

The 2014 El Niño is looking more and more like a bust and Peru says waters cooling with fish returning @ The 2014 El Niño is looking more and more like a bust | Watts Up With That?

I already exposed Watts Up With That is a right wing think tank that is going to deny Global warming because they don't want to pay for the clean up.

Just like Marlboro was able to find (pay) some scientists to say cigarette smoke doesn't cause cancer.

And if you are not a rich corporate liar, you are a poor fool who'll go along with whatever the GOP tell you to go along with.

Arctic sea ice has *not* recovered, in 7 visuals

What's going on here? I thought warmer weather and sea water caused ice to melt? I seem to be as confused at all those climatologists with their high-powered computers who told us it was going to melt and cause ocean levels to rise and threaten our coastline.

I guess I better read this again @ Global warming latest: Amount of Antarctic sea ice hits new record high | Mail Online

The 2014 El Niño is looking more and more like a bust and Peru says waters cooling with fish returning @ The 2014 El Niño is looking more and more like a bust | Watts Up With That?

I already exposed Watts Up With That is a right wing think tank that is going to deny Global warming because they don't want to pay for the clean up.

Just like Marlboro was able to find (pay) some scientists to say cigarette smoke doesn't cause cancer.

And if you are not a rich corporate liar, you are a poor fool who'll go along with whatever the GOP tell you to go along with.

hahahahahahaha. are you retarded? have you ever even looked at WUWT? a right wing think tank? hahahahahahaha.

WUWT post a wider range of awful pseudoscience than you get in the various CultOfMcIntyre sites, hence it's sort of a think tank for the deniers.

In any case, deniers should avoid using the term "CAGW", because use of that term instantly identifies the user as a pants-crapping WUWT cultist, capable only of pathological parroting and hysterical weeping.

Let us suppose - and I really mean suppose - that winter sea ice extents off the Antarctic coastline are increasing due to LOWER temperatures there. Given everything else that's happening on planet Earth these days, what do you believe that proves? What do you believe that indicates for the global picture? What do you think that suggests for the future? Eh?

Less ice = AGW

More ice = AGW

AGW =/= Science

WUWT post a wider range of awful pseudoscience than you get in the various CultOfMcIntyre sites, hence it's sort of a think tank for the deniers.

In any case, deniers should avoid using the term "CAGW", because use of that term instantly identifies the user as a pants-crapping WUWT cultist, capable only of pathological parroting and hysterical weeping.

Less ice = AGW

More ice = AGW

AGW =/= Science

hahahahahahaha. are you retarded? have you ever even looked at WUWT? a right wing think tank? hahahahahahaha.

hahahahahahahaahahaahhahahahahahaahahahahaha..............................

Abandoning your belief are you. CAGW exposed.

Yes, I have looked at it. It is lies and deciet. I have also read peer reviewed geological articles for most of my life. And the simple truth is that the science states we are warming more rapidly than at any time in the past, more rapidly than we did prior to the P-T extinction. And the science behind the warming is clear.

The Carbon Dioxide Greenhouse Effect

Yes, I have looked at it. It is lies and deciet. I have also read peer reviewed geological articles for most of my life. And the simple truth is that the science states we are warming more rapidly than at any time in the past, more rapidly than we did prior to the P-T extinction. And the science behind the warming is clear.

you guys always fall back on bluster when you are asked to supply specific examples of 'lies and deceit'. do you feel like making a case against him this time, or are you just going to spout the same old ad homs?

you guys always fall back on bluster when you are asked to supply specific examples of 'lies and deceit'. do you feel like making a case against him this time, or are you just going to spout the same old ad homs?

If ad homs are all he has then ad homs are all he will provide.

No, that's not what science states, that's what the AGWCult models state.

almost a year later...from the Daily Caller:

May 11, 2015

"Antarctic Ice So Thick Scientists Struggle Getting There May 11, 2015 Source: The Daily Callerby: Michael Bastasch

Scientists are struggling to stage expeditions to the South Pole because Antarctica’s sea ice has been growing rapidly and hit record high levels.

The UK Guardian reports 50 scientists have gathered in Tasmania to discuss more accurate ways to predict Antarctic sea ice levels so researchers don’t get stuck in ice pack when traveling southward.

“It’s quite hard to forecast but whatever effort we put into improving our ability to forecast sea ice will ultimately pay dividends in terms of savings for national programs,” Tony Worby, head of the Antarctic Climate and Ecosystems Cooperative Research Centre, told the Guardian.

Last year, ships “couldn’t get anywhere near” the Australian Antarctic Division’s research site on Antarctica, reports The Guardian. Source: The Daily Caller"

May 11, 2015

"Antarctic Ice So Thick Scientists Struggle Getting There May 11, 2015 Source: The Daily Callerby: Michael Bastasch

Scientists are struggling to stage expeditions to the South Pole because Antarctica’s sea ice has been growing rapidly and hit record high levels.

The UK Guardian reports 50 scientists have gathered in Tasmania to discuss more accurate ways to predict Antarctic sea ice levels so researchers don’t get stuck in ice pack when traveling southward.

“It’s quite hard to forecast but whatever effort we put into improving our ability to forecast sea ice will ultimately pay dividends in terms of savings for national programs,” Tony Worby, head of the Antarctic Climate and Ecosystems Cooperative Research Centre, told the Guardian.

Last year, ships “couldn’t get anywhere near” the Australian Antarctic Division’s research site on Antarctica, reports The Guardian. Source: The Daily Caller"

Ship of Fools.... The sequel..

May 11, 2015

you are spitting in the holy water of the AGW cult.

Forum List

Back