Anthony DeLuca will run again in 2024

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
gettyimages-1229385012.jpg

DNC Chair Jaime Harrison announced candidates who would be running again in 2024, which included Anthony Deluca of Pennsylvania. Anthony has represented the 32nd Legislative District in Pennsylvania for the past 39 years as he was elected despite dying a month before the midterm elections in 2020. When questioned by reporters as to whether Deluca was up to the task of representing the voters of Pennsylvania despite being dead, Jaime said. "Damn straight! If Joe Biden can run again Anthony certainly can. Joe is a real inspiration to dead candidates like Anthony Deluca, especially since Anthony has a much higher approval rating that Joe has. Besides, if the dead can vote why can't they hold office as well?"

Could this be a trend for the Democrat party? Are dead politicians more electable now than those that seemingly have a pulse?

Just remember, your civic duty does not end when you die.

voting%2Bzombies.jpg

I was about to ask sarcastically who this unknown ( to me) was .
But DYOR first Luiza ,I thought .

It seems he died in 2022 according to Wiki but doubtless they found a way to get his date of death wrong ( another lie is my guess ) as they write and wriggle that he was re-elected posthumously -
How exactly can you be elected or re-elected posthumously unless you die on the very day of the vote?
Yet even they say the vote occurred a month after his claimed death .

Am not sure now whether the US is a cesspit or a truly amazing and surreal alternative to drab and dreary life on this planet.

gettyimages-1229385012.jpg

DNC Chair Jaime Harrison announced candidates who would be running again in 2024, which included Anthony Deluca of Pennsylvania. Anthony has represented the 32nd Legislative District in Pennsylvania for the past 39 years as he was elected despite dying a month before the midterm elections in 2020. When questioned by reporters as to whether Deluca was up to the task of representing the voters of Pennsylvania despite being dead, Jaime said. "Damn straight! If Joe Biden can run again Anthony certainly can. Joe is a real inspiration to dead candidates like Anthony Deluca, especially since Anthony has a much higher approval rating that Joe has. Besides, if the dead can vote why can't they hold office as well?"

Could this be a trend for the Democrat party? Are dead politicians more electable now than those that seemingly have a pulse?

Just remember, your civic duty does not end when you die.

voting%2Bzombies.jpg
It will be interesting to hear him debate Biden. Oh, wait a minute, I forgot, the DNC won't allow that.

Forum List

Back