Anthony Fauci: I am science!

Where did I say busting Magnus on another lie is the "most relevant thing here", Clown?
Because it’s irrelevant. Whether it’s Lysol or any other disinfectant, it makes no impact on how stupid Trump’s statement was.
Apparently you are ignorant of the fact ultraviolet light is being used in medical applications.
What does UV light have to do with Trump suggesting we try to inject disinfectant?

Bringing up irrelevant facts doesn’t make Trump’s stupid statement any less stupid.
Because it is the only disinfectant method he mentioned, Clown.

He said it would be interesting to look into the possibility of using UV light against the Fauci Flu. What is wrong with exploring any and all options, Clown?

Your are much closer than Assflap. He did talk about ultraviolet light, which is also a disinfecting, and used medically.
indeed, I read where some buildings were installing ultraviolet lights at entrances to buildings. hmmmmmmmmm wonder why?
To make people feel safer. It’s theatre.
Your ignorance is showing, again.

The application of UVGI to disinfection has been an accepted practice since the mid-20th century. It has been used primarily in medical sanitation and sterile work facilities. Increasingly, it has been employed to sterilize drinking and wastewater since the holding facilities are enclosed and can be circulated to ensure a higher exposure to the UV. UVGI has found renewed application in air purifiers.

What does that have to do with putting lights up in the entrances of buildings?
I guess it was too many words for your tiny brain. Skip down to the last two words, Clown. :itsok:

What does UV light have to do with Trump suggesting we try to inject disinfectant?
quote his statement. joneser.

oh wait, you'll tell me you already did. hahahaahhahahahahaahahahahaha
which line in the link?

"I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? As you see, it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that."

no mention of lysol. no mention of injecting disinfectant.

What is it they inject for chemo? makes people extremely ill. and yet, they inject a chemical. So explain your point.

Where did I say busting Magnus on another lie is the "most relevant thing here", Clown?
Because it’s irrelevant. Whether it’s Lysol or any other disinfectant, it makes no impact on how stupid Trump’s statement was.
Apparently you are ignorant of the fact ultraviolet light is being used in medical applications.

Bringing up irrelevant facts doesn’t make Trump’s stupid statement any less stupid.
Because it is the only disinfectant method he mentioned, Clown.

He said it would be interesting to look into the possibility of using UV light against the Fauci Flu. What is wrong with exploring any and all options, Clown?
Clearly he wasn’t talking about light as the disinfectant because you can’t “inject” light.

Jesus, you guys rewrite history worse than the Soviet’s.

Your link makes you look like a clown, Clown.

"So supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it's ultraviolet or just a very powerful light — and I think you said that hasn't been checked because of the testing," Trump said, speaking to Bryan during the briefing. "And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or some other way, and I think you said you're going to test that, too."

which line in the link?
Paragraph 4. Do you have someone literate around you that can read it for you?

"So supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it's ultraviolet or just a very powerful light — and I think you said that hasn't been checked because of the testing," Trump said, speaking to Bryan during the briefing. "And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or some other way, and I think you said you're going to test that, too."
You stopped reading too soon. Lazy ass.

No, I didn't he reference a "disinfectant". The ONLY one he mentioned was UV light. In the English language that is referring to the disinfectant mentioned before in the comment.

You lose again, Clown.

no one said to do that.
Trump wanted to look into it.

They didn’t have to because everyone knows injecting disinfectant is a bad idea.
What is the only disinfectant Trump mentioned by name? HINT: It wasn't Lysol.
Could
no one said to do that.
Trump wanted to look into it.

They didn’t have to because everyone knows injecting disinfectant is a bad idea.
OMG what a brainwashed fucking stooge you are dude. Isn't it embarrassing to you?

which line in the link?
Paragraph 4. Do you have someone literate around you that can read it for you?
post your piece that says what you posted. That isn't my job. I posted paragraph 4 in my last post, still don't see your wording in his statement that was quoted. come on joneser, point to the line where trump said inject disinfectant.

No, I didn't he reference a "disinfectant". The ONLY one he mentioned was UV light. In the English language that is referring to the disinfectant mentioned before in the comment.

You lose again, Clown.
These assklowns forgot that one detail.lolol...........................Dumber than a bag of hammers

You lose again, Clown.
These assklowns forgot that one detail.lolol...........................Dumber than a bag of hammers
That moron didn't even know UV Light is used as a disinfectant. What a clown. :auiqs.jpg:

didn't mention lysol at all. listening is a skill, a skill a demofk does not have.

"I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning?
no mention of lysol. no mention of injecting disinfectant.
Have someone literate read the bolded words to you.
What is it they inject for chemo? makes people extremely ill. and yet, they inject a chemical. So explain your point.
Chemotherapy is a chemical. It’s not a disinfectant.

You lose again, Clown.
He clearly wasn’t talking about UV light because you can’t inject people with light.

Are you this mentally ill that you defend Trump no matter what?

You lose again, Clown.
That moron didn't even know UV Light is used as a disinfectant. What a clown. :auiqs.jpg:
I think he needs his brain bombarded with it

You lose again, Clown.
He clearly wasn’t talking about UV light because you can’t inject people with light.

Wow!

Even when shown the ONLY disinfectant he mention was UV Light you are still lying and claiming he wasn't talking about UV Light. :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

You are an Assclown, and nobody is buying your bullshit.

You lose again, Clown.

JC guy. Half the fucking world was destroyed because you believed Fauci-Kevorkian and Zuckerfucker.

You need to answer for that instead of fucking bleach man

We want answers to your unending scams

Forum List

Back