Anthony Gonzalez On donald trump: 'The Cold Hard Truth Is donald trump Led Us Into A Ditch On January 6'

I differ from the majority in that I believe that if Trump is eliminated from the running, politics will return to nearly normal again.

The Republican congress men and women, with the exception of a few extreme crazies, are looking for a way out. They see fascism on the horizon and for that reason they will steer clear of goons like De Santis.

Fascism is here.

What the fuck do you call Xi's man Quid Pro? Rigged elections, crushing freedom of speech, nationalizing the economy.

I don't call them "Nazi democrats" in vein.

Trump can rescue us from the democrat Reich and the fascism we currently suffer under. DeSantis would make a better president, he's proven to be a great leader. But what matters most is getting the Nazis out of power, democrats are a clear and present danger to the Constitutional Republic.

I hope you're right. I'm not quite so confident. This thing appears to be bigger than the guy who lit the fuse now.
That's the point! It's a hundred times bigger than Trump. It's the future of America and there's no way real patriotism can be prevented from finding a solution.

I can very easily see Milley falling on his sword as just one possibility. Have confidence!

There is no rug big enough to sweep this under.

You Nazis are desperate to hype the Reichstag Fire in order to cover up the Insurrection you waged for 4 years.

How many people did your Brown Shirts shoot when the Reich occupied American territory at CHAZ/CHOP?

It was 9 - you killed 7 that your filthy Reich shot.

How many did the protesters shoot at the Reichstag Fire? TRICK QUESTION, the protesters were unarmed, they couldn't shoot anyone the way your terrorist troops did.

How many people were raped at the Reichstag Fire?

C'mon, Americans don't rape women. But you democrats raped 19 people - including a homeless man when you overthrew the government at CHAZ and engaged in treason.

So you Nazi vermin HAVE to try and paint the Reichstag Fire in dire terms, to keep the focus off of what you did - the treason you engaged in.

You Nazis are desperate to hype the Reichstag Fire in order to cover up the Insurrection you waged for 4 years.

How many people did your Brown Shirts shoot when the Reich occupied American territory at CHAZ/CHOP?

It was 9 - you killed 7 that your filthy Reich shot.

How many did the protesters shoot at the Reichstag Fire? TRICK QUESTION, the protesters were unarmed, they couldn't shoot anyone the way your terrorist troops did.

How many people were raped at the Reichstag Fire?

C'mon, Americans don't rape women. But you democrats raped 19 people - including a homeless man when you overthrew the government at CHAZ and engaged in treason.

So you Nazi vermin HAVE to try and paint the Reichstag Fire in dire terms, to keep the focus off of what you did - the treason you engaged in.
I guess some of you aren’t so concerned about the abandonment of the election of our government representatives, otherwise known as the very foundation of our government.

Forum List

Back