Anthony Gonzalez On donald trump: 'The Cold Hard Truth Is donald trump Led Us Into A Ditch On January 6'

He doesn't mince words.

He says trump is a loser and will work hard to prevent him from getting the nomination and presidency in 2024.

Dreams.jpg

Showing just how stupid you are.
Of course, if you pay any attention to Congress, you would know Anthony Gonzales.
Pretending you don't know who he is........... stupid.
not pretending.....if he isnt from my state why should i care who he is?.....he does absolutely nothing for me....and i bet you knew nothing about kamala harris when she was running....and dont pretend you knew who she was,you had to look her up.....

He doesn't mince words.

He says trump is a loser and will work hard to prevent him from getting the nomination and presidency in 2024.

Democrats worked extremely hard for 4 years to overthrow the United States government by treasonously, Crimimially attempting to remove the newly elected Presidrnt from office....and failed to do so. They ripped the nation apart, destroyed trust in our system, and exposedwho they are.

Anthony Gonzalez On donald trump: 'The Cold Hard Truth Is donald trump Led Us Into A Ditch On January 6'​

The same fucker that gave Shrub the okey dokey to commit the same acts of torture that Germans and Japanese were hung for after WWII, that piece of shit?

He doesn't mince words.

Trump and his supporters remain a threat to the Constitution, our democratic institutions, and to America – and there are too few Republicans willing to stand up to Trump.

I differ from the majority in that I believe that if Trump is eliminated from the running, politics will return to nearly normal again.

The Republican congress men and women, with the exception of a few extreme crazies, are looking for a way out. They see fascism on the horizon and for that reason they will steer clear of goons like De Santis.
"Normal" was and is Democrats pushing 'social justice,' 'transgender,' 'critical race theory,' 'higher taxes,' 'higher fuel prices,' 'pie-in-the-sky climate change,' Marxism and Marxist congresspeople' and denigrating everything male. NO THANKS

RINO who voted to impeach Trump. He won't be around in 2024.

Neither will Trump.. He's raking in the money for his debts to foreign banks and his legal problems.. Trump won't run again. He will get his revenge on the Republicans who "let him down".

Neither will Trump.. He's raking in the money for his debts to foreign banks and his legal problems.. Trump won't run again. He will get his revenge on the Republicans who "let him down".
:blahblah:

How do you make money off of debt and legal expenses?

You are a major fucking imbecile.

Forum List

Back