Anthony Kennedy just announced his retirement!

Just heard on ABC News radio.
/----/ Rush predicts that the Leftards will demand that Trump not name a nominee until Muller concludes his investigation on Collusion otherwise if Trump is removed from office the USSC appointee will be seen as illegitimate. AND I AGREE WITH RUSH.

No, I disagree. Because life is uncertain, and this president travels a lot. Get it DONE, and soon, I'd say.
Your advocating assassination?
No, I think she meant get the nomination in and confirmed right away.

Time to reverse Roe Vs Wade!

Then get ready to pay out the ass for all the unwanted babies that will be born. If you think the internment camps for these immigrants is expensive, just wait until you get the bill for millions of unwanted children. Want to just ignore them and let them fall between the cracks? Fine, then look for a boom in crime when they become teenagers.

I am telling you they won't reverse it, you girls are good, hell I would even fight for it..
I agree. Hopefully a Constructionist is put on the seat, but even so, I don't see the SCOTUS overturning Roe.

none of the current justices favor doing so, so one new one will not change that.

Yessssssssss !!!
OMG, this week can't get any better !
The left is going to be in utter meltdown mode !!!
If only the old bag ruth would kick it

Advice is to mega stock on the big popcorn, the coming Leftists Head Exploding Festival is going to be delicious to observe.

Mitch McConnell will go full blown hypocrite if he doesn't do the same thing he did in 2016, and say it's too close to an election to appoint a new justice to SCOTUS.
Oh, but wait....That's what all you fuckers are...hypocrites.
Its not a presidential election

Kennedy takes a dump on his own legacy, letting the dotard replace him with a sycophant

I do wish he would have held on till after Nov so the new congress could have had a part in it.
Yeah well sucks for you but enjoying the hell out of it.

It might suck for you, how confident are you in Collins or Flake or McCain doing the "right" thing?

And most of you Trump sheep have told me that the GOP will pick up seats in Nov.
McCain will be dead before the election. Gov Ducey of Arizona has already stated he will NOT choose McCain's wife to replace him. Most likely you will get former sherrif Joe Arpiao. Then watch all hell break loose!

Yessssssssss !!!
OMG, this week can't get any better !
The left is going to be in utter meltdown mode !!!
If only the old bag ruth would kick it

Advice is to mega stock on the big popcorn, the coming Leftists Head Exploding Festival is going to be delicious to observe.

Mitch McConnell will go full blown hypocrite if he doesn't do the same thing he did in 2016, and say it's too close to an election to appoint a new justice to SCOTUS.
Oh, but wait....That's what all you fuckers are...hypocrites.
No sir...we are all about “the majority.”

Well there are elections in in November and according to scumbag GOP and the Dupes, that means we should wait until after the election to support a new nomination LOL. At any rate we will never regain our status as a great leading country until Democrats control the the government again like 2 months under Obama and under LBJ...
We WILL go nuke and have a CONSERVATIVE SCOTUS pick in 60 days. And there is not a godamn thing liberals can do about it.

What is that Fury, they will go nuke what is it? Is it just a vote on party lines or is it something else?
It means that you only need a majority vote in the Senate to pass things instead of 60 with the filibuster still in place. To tell you the truth, let's do it. Then we can get stuff done for a change and would be able to see what Democrats can do for a change.

Well...…..this is going to put the indict, impeach crowd into frenzy fantasy overdrive. Heads will literally explode.

Right: and that was my second though on hearing the Kennedy news. They'll impeach to prevent it. But we talked it over at home, and the Dems can't impeach now: we hold the House. And the Senate. And we have the nuclear option. So do it fast: because if the Dems somehow retake the House OR the Senate, things could get busy starting in November. The time is now to use up this appointment.

The angrier the left gets, the more shortsighted they will get.

The right, on the other hand, needs to worry about hubris
You’re 100% correct. I would add one more thing though - character. I think the American people have overwhelmingly seen (and accepted) the universal prosperity of conservatism. But they tend to vote the other way after they have to put up with Republican RINOs who lack character. The party MUST keep presenting the people with candidates like Rand Paul and Ted Cruz.

Kennedy takes a dump on his own legacy, letting the dotard replace him with a sycophant

I do wish he would have held on till after Nov so the new congress could have had a part in it.

It might suck for you, how confident are you in Collins or Flake or McCain doing the "right" thing?

And most of you Trump sheep have told me that the GOP will pick up seats in Nov.
McCain will be dead before the election. Gov Ducey of Arizona has already stated he will NOT choose McCain's wife to replace him. Most likely you will get former sherrif Joe Arpiao. Then watch all hell break loose!

Will he be dead before the vote for the new justice? since that is the topic of discussion.

Confirmed by Fox News.
There's an old saying....be very careful for what you ask for....should Roe V Wade get overturned, and hispanics and blacks multiplying like a bad college math exam...I'd say we're poised in a few more years to pretty much take over this country......White people are decreasing in child births and minorities are increasing...that is fact. Another fact is white women are more likely to use abortion than anybody, so who you hurting? I'm not gonna live long enough to see the brown invasion, but I hope our beloved Christian community is prepared to babysit!!:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:
As it is, blacks are all about self-genocide and are being replaced by the new wave of human traffickers del sur.

But as a sista from da hood, you already knew that. :)

/----/ Rush predicts that the Leftards will demand that Trump not name a nominee until Muller concludes his investigation on Collusion otherwise if Trump is removed from office the USSC appointee will be seen as illegitimate. AND I AGREE WITH RUSH.

The filthy Democrats can march around in their pink pussy hats and howl at the sky all they want.

The Republicans control the Senate. They control the committee and they have established the rule for a simple majority vote.

The new judge will be confirmed before the election and there ain't a damn thing the Democrat filth can do about it.

MAGA Baby!
The greedy idiot GOP billionaire scumbags thank you!

The billionaires are the ones that supported Obama in 2008 and 2012 and Crooked Hillary in 2016 so if I was a stupid Moon Bat like you I wouldn't be too critical of them.
Sure, because if you give a speech to someone it means you are controlled by them LOL! Ever consider the policies she wanted that they didn't, whereas the GOP is totally bought by Wall Street Big Oil big health... Poor America, poor GOP Dupes...

Sorry Moon Bat but you are confused. Wall Street, Hollywood Limousine Liberals and Silicon Valley billionaires supported that filthy ass Crooked Hillary bitch. That doesn't even include Soros or that asshole Bloomberg.

The Democrat Party is a coalition of welfare queens, globalist billionaires and anybody sucking of the teat of big government.

If you think that's what the Democratic party is now, hold on to you little jock strap, honey. It's going to get 100 X worse after the new SCOTUS.

We'll be returning the the days of the pre Lockner court. The days when minimum wage laws and maximum work hours laws were struck down as, "interfering with the employees' right to contract...".

America, welcome to the corpoarate-capaitalist plantation.

It's amazing how slavery, debt peonage, debtors' prisons and other nefarious, anti-humane, anti-democratic institutions are always sought to be brought back by the greedy, the venal and the accumulators of capital.

The Court will increasingly be used as another tool in the capital accumulators' war against the working class.

Gorsuch was as much of a constitutionalist judge as you'll realistically be able find. Be honest, you want activist judges... as long as you agree with them.
Lol what I want... that’s the thing about Judges, they’re supposed to rule impartially. not the way they or I want. But that doesn’t count for the SC anymore.
Because you disagree with them.
Today’s union vote. Have you seen liberals in hysterics, calling the court fraudulent and activist judges? Nope. The SC ruled on the Muslim ban. Are liberals attacking the court and justices the way republicans have for years? Nope. I respect impartiality, not what you people are trying to do.
Kennedy is retiring. Have you seen any Loser's head explode?

Chuck Schumer's, just now on TV.

"Chuck Schumer's, just now on TV."

Hopefully his wife/husband/whatever the below thing is is not with him? His wife/husband/whatever the below thing is should never by law be allowed out in public without a bag on it's head.

Someone PMd me a picture of that Schumer's wife, see below first two pictures and I was like WTF? They did not first tell me who this picture was and so I respond who is this man in this picture? And they say no that is a woman that is Schumer's wife. I think this is why they hate to see beautiful women they are jealous, it's because their women are so repulsive and look like Transgenders and full on men, this is why Leftists post such nasty vile things about how Melania and Ivanka look, it's because the Leftist women look like Transgenders and full on men and there is nothing Feminine about them:

IWienshall.jpg

iris-weinshall-is-introduced-as-the-reappointed-commissioner-of-the-picture-id97270182

Charles Schumer and his Husband in Drag....uh put a bag over it's head already.

6tymq0n5spb01.jpg

Charles Schumer with lipstick on is more Feminine than his Husband:

chuck-schumer-gay.jpg

Time to reverse Roe Vs Wade!

Then get ready to pay out the ass for all the unwanted babies that will be born. If you think the internment camps for these immigrants is expensive, just wait until you get the bill for millions of unwanted children. Want to just ignore them and let them fall between the cracks? Fine, then look for a boom in crime when they become teenagers.
Already have that now. WTF are you talking about? Get rid of welfare and public housing and maybe these girls will think twice before spreading their legs knowing that there is no reward for it.

No you fucking don't have that now. You're deluded if you don't think the right to an abortion and free birth control pills hasn't changed the welfare landscape over the last 40 years.
Stop blaming females for the problem.
Maybe BOYS should keep their zippers up.
God knows I wish your father had.
I bet about a dozen Iraqi soldiers did too.

It would be AWESOME for Joe Arpiao to replace McCain.

The only bias would be against idiots like you that want to destroy the Constitution.
Well, considering everyone knows it is polically biased, and will now be more so...you kind of sound like a fucking moron. Nobody thinks you actually believe what you are saying. And that makes you a liar, too.

Well dumb ass, a judges obligation is to apply the law and the Constitution AS WRITTEN, they aren't legislators. If a law doesn't comport with the Constitution it is their job to strike it down and send it back to the legislator to fix, not try to fix it themselves. If you disagree with that you have no clue what the constitutional roll of a judge is.

I don't think Ginsberg, Sotomajor, and Kagan are applying the law and the Constitution as written.

That was proven in the Travel Restriction ruling yesterday. The 4 corners doctrine ruled the day.

Republicans stole the last supreme court seat. I see no reason to cooperate on any candidate Trump might offer.

No they didn't, and your cooperation is not required.
Please go for the nuclear option, 51 votes to pass things. Then we can be a leading Progressive intelligent country again when Democrats get in again. All the GOP cares about is tax cuts for the rich and deregulation for corrupt Bubbles anyway...

As The Donald said today, making America great again is a great time to be alive! Those creepy anti-American scum like Kagan, Sotomeyer and Ginsburg are going to look even more bizarre when we get another America first judge appointed!

Forum List

Back