Anthony Kennedy just announced his retirement!

This is most excellent news. Now Mr Trump can get us another conservative and then we can overturn Rove vs Wade

-Geaux

Kennedy is a conservative and not a single current member of SCOTUS supports over turning RvW

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Roe vs Wade isn't going anywhere. Just hyperbole and fear mongering

From you SASSY as in SERIOUS?

Watch - Donald's pick will long for coat hanger abortions in very dark alleys

And you will rejoice!!
Your abortions will be safe, but watch for Roe v Wade being overturned and the decision for abortions will be given to the States. You'll have to move to a state Like New York to clean up the result of your over-heated Saturday night passion in the backseat of your Nash Rambler.

There is not a single justice on the court right now that supports removing RvW, even if the new one does that is still 1 against 8.
Prepare to get proven wrong for the 16,537th time.

It's a state issue, not a Constitutional issue.

Right now the Senate is 51-49. At least 3 of those 51 are not allies of Trump. It is not hard to imagine Trump's pick not getting the 50 votes unless the pick is more moderate than the zealots on the right will want.
Here is the "ultra right-winger" once again reveling in the idea of blocking actual Justices in favor of left-wing activists on the court. :eusa_doh:

Why does someone have to be "allies of Trump" to approve a good candidate, you partisan tool? :dunno:

Fuck off and die, I have never claimed to be a ultra right-winger or any kind of right-winger. The right-wingers in this country are brain dead sheep that could not think for themselves if someone held a gun to their head.

I want someone on the court that will rule via the law and not their ideology. But that is a concept you will never be able to understand, as your because in your fucked up ultra right-winger party is far more important than country.
You are a nasty woman! Curb your enthusiasm.

Fuck off and die, I have never claimed to be a ultra right-winger or any kind of right-winger.
Ahahahahahahahaha!!! I just caught Gulping Gayturd in yet another lie. Here he is in post #31 of another thread talking about how "extreme right-wing" he is!!!
I should also probably point out that the position I take on most subjects discussed here is further right than you or any other Trump zealot./QUOTE]

Some are now bashing poor Kennedy for daring DARING to retire at 81 and not wait longer until ....whenever. :eek-52:
The left are taking this rather well.
View attachment 201524 View attachment 201525

Think the left is unhinged now? Just wait until they don't take the House or Senate in November, and Trump gets a second term in 2020.

They will go batshit crazy and full-retard.

WTF how more insane can they get, they already seem to have full blown Rabies :omg:

Right now the Senate is 51-49. At least 3 of those 51 are not allies of Trump. It is not hard to imagine Trump's pick not getting the 50 votes unless the pick is more moderate than the zealots on the right will want.
Here is the "ultra right-winger" once again reveling in the idea of blocking actual Justices in favor of left-wing activists on the court. :eusa_doh:

Why does someone have to be "allies of Trump" to approve a good candidate, you partisan tool? :dunno:

Fuck off and die, I have never claimed to be a ultra right-winger or any kind of right-winger. The right-wingers in this country are brain dead sheep that could not think for themselves if someone held a gun to their head.

I want someone on the court that will rule via the law and not their ideology. But that is a concept you will never be able to understand, as your because in your fucked up ultra right-winger party is far more important than country.
Trump's Last pick was a good one.....Do you have a problem with the last pick.............hmmm.

Would you rater have another one like this.......................She is like the CNN of the Supreme Court.

Just because there is fresh meat on the Supreme Court doesn't mean they won't stop screwing the common taxpayer.

Trump's Last pick was a good one.....Do you have a problem with the last pick.............hmmm.

Would you rater have another one like this.......................She is like the CNN of the Supreme Court.

Read the thread and you will see I have said multiple times that I like Gorsuch and I hope the new one is like him.

Some are now bashing poor Kennedy for daring DARING to retire at 81 and not wait longer until ....whenever. :eek-52:
The left are taking this rather well.
View attachment 201524 View attachment 201525

There you have it AGAIN, them advocating violence and the MURDER of a JUDGE WTF?! That Curtis Cook wishes that Judge Kennedy was shot instead of JFK?! WTF is wrong with this crowd, I fear that unhinged is NOT a strong enough term to describe them. So IF something political does not go your way you advocate MURDERING your political opponents?! WTF and these maniacs say it is the CONSERVATIVES who are the Fascists?! What this all illustrates is that Leftists are COMMUNISTS the worst of the crowd, this is TOTAL Stalinism THIS is what Stalin did with his purges, they have to be never be allowed to be in any significant position of power ever AGAIN they cannot be trusted, they are OPENLY calling for those who politically disagree with them to be MURDERED. They are full on Communist Psychos now.
Republicans can't practice baseball or mow their lawns without Democrats trying to murder them.

Yes I know outrageous and disgusting.

Fuck off and die, I have never claimed to be a ultra right-winger or any kind of right-winger.
Ahahahahahahahaha!!! I just caught Gulping Gayturd in yet another lie. Here he is in post #31 of another thread talking about how "extreme right-wing" he is!!!
I should also probably point out that the position I take on most subjects discussed here is further right than you or any other Trump zealot./QUOTE]

No you brain dead sheep, I did not say I was right-wing, I said I was to the right of you morons. The extreme right-wing in this country is a collection of racist sheep that call themselves conservatives all the while supporting big government.

I will never be associated with you and your ilk. I can think, I am not a racist and I do not support big government...three things you cannot claim.

Read the thread and you will see I have said multiple times that I like Gorsuch and I hope the new one is like him.
Then why the hell are you so upset..........We will get another close to the same.........Had Hillary taken the House.............We'd be getting Judicial Activism from them...................Extreme.

It was the number 1 issue in the last election.

Kennedy is a conservative and not a single current member of SCOTUS supports over turning RvW

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Roe vs Wade isn't going anywhere. Just hyperbole and fear mongering

From you SASSY as in SERIOUS?

Watch - Donald's pick will long for coat hanger abortions in very dark alleys

And you will rejoice!!
Your abortions will be safe, but watch for Roe v Wade being overturned and the decision for abortions will be given to the States. You'll have to move to a state Like New York to clean up the result of your over-heated Saturday night passion in the backseat of your Nash Rambler.

There is not a single justice on the court right now that supports removing RvW, even if the new one does that is still 1 against 8.
Prepare to get proven wrong for the 16,537th time.

It's a state issue, not a Constitutional issue.

Well then my little brain-dead sheep, find me some quotes from the current members of the SCOTUS talking about overturning RvW.

Should be easy...

Libs didn't seem to mind Trump's first pick. So why the gnashing of teeth without even knowing who he has in mind for Kennedy's place???

The left was certain that Trump would be removed from office by now. They had some insane idea that when he was indicted, his other Supreme Court nomination could be overturned.

It's like they are on some Mind Altering Drugs, they exist in something insane like the 56th Dimension :uhoh3:

Then why the hell are you so upset..........We will get another close to the same.........Had Hillary taken the House.............We'd be getting Judicial Activism from them...................Extreme.

It was the number 1 issue in the last election.

I am not upset about this, I just tired of the brain-dead fake patriot making up shit about me.

I
Libs didn't seem to mind Trump's first pick. So why the gnashing of teeth without even knowing who he has in mind for Kennedy's place???

The left was certain that Trump would be removed from office by now. They had some insane idea that when he was indicted, his other Supreme Court nomination could be overturned.

It's like they are on some Mind Altering Drugs, they exist in something insane like the 56th Dimension :uhoh3:
Girl I am a boxer

Forum List

Back