Anthony Kennedy just announced his retirement!

No Democrat of standing has called for violence. Even Waters. She called for harassment yelling. And I do not approve of that either. Few do, super super.
I tip my hat to franco. It’s about damn time someone on the left publicly states that what the left is doing is wrong and that they don’t approve of it.

If you truly have the character not to approve of that crap - why do you stand with those animals? The left is violent, unlawful, and disgusting.
Plenty of Democrats are saying they do not approve of throwing people out of restaurants Etc at all.
Waters is the only one of standing who does.

And Cher, and umm, Peter Fonda.
Who the f*** cares what some idiots say? Does CNN look 4 conservative assholes to quote? LOL

No Democrat of standing has called for violence. Even Waters. She called for harassment yelling. And I do not approve of that either. Few do, super super.
I tip my hat to franco. It’s about damn time someone on the left publicly states that what the left is doing is wrong and that they don’t approve of it.

If you truly have the character not to approve of that crap - why do you stand with those animals? The left is violent, unlawful, and disgusting.
Plenty of Democrats are saying they do not approve of throwing people out of restaurants Etc at all.

Not a single person has called for violence nor has anyone done any violence. Get your meds, super duper...

Who the f*** cares what some idiots say? Does CNN look 4 conservative assholes to quote? LOL

They're parroting bad ideas, calling for violence, and have a large following. Of course CNN does.

Btw, the look on Wolf Blitzer's face today was priceless. He looked he was going to start bawling like a baby at any second.

They're parroting bad ideas, calling for violence, and have a large following. Of course CNN does.

Btw, the look on Wolf Blitzer's face today was priceless. He looked he was going to start bawling like a baby at any second.
Link to anyone calling for violence, super dupe?

From you SASSY as in SERIOUS?

Watch - Donald's pick will long for coat hanger abortions in very dark alleys

And you will rejoice!!
COOL!

I can invest in metal coat hangers again...

The plastic ones just snap when twisted into the necessary shape to extract the "tissue."

Back alleys are dark.

I have a discount on maglights and 2 for 1 klieg lights.

:bsflag:

I have already posted in this thread once about this, but I will post one more time about it because it is serious, whenever you all go out make sure your family are protected and do not leave your home unarmed because these unhinged maniacs are ALL across Twitter openly calling for violence against The Donald's supporters, so EVERYONE at ALL times stay safe.

Leftist Activist Unhinged Maniacs are calling for violence against Trump supporters and Trump Staffers and they have a RIGHT if they have to to defend themselves and their loved ones against these psychos.
Only on Fox and Rush Etc, hater doop. Change the Channel. You people are losing it. it's like going to war with Iraq under Bush, for lies only. You're totally out of your minds. Because of what one Democrat of standing said. And you people never go where her constituency is anyway.... Change the channel you're foaming at the mouth...

I changed the channel to MSNBC tonight, and some dude was frothing at the mouth and looking like "triggered" girl.

He sounds like 90% of the world at this point. Only dupes love this...

Libs didn't seem to mind Trump's first pick. So why the gnashing of teeth without even knowing who he has in mind for Kennedy's place???

Because his first pick replaced a solid conservative and they figured it wouldn't change much. This one will replace a swing vote and could.

COOL!

The plastic ones just snap when twisted into the necessary shape to extract the "tissue."

Back alleys are dark.

I have already posted in this thread once about this, but I will post one more time about it because it is serious, whenever you all go out make sure your family are protected and do not leave your home unarmed because these unhinged maniacs are ALL across Twitter openly calling for violence against The Donald's supporters, so EVERYONE at ALL times stay safe.

Leftist Activist Unhinged Maniacs are calling for violence against Trump supporters and Trump Staffers and they have a RIGHT if they have to to defend themselves and their loved ones against these psychos.
Only on Fox and Rush Etc, hater doop. Change the Channel. You people are losing it. it's like going to war with Iraq under Bush, for lies only. You're totally out of your minds. Because of what one Democrat of standing said. And you people never go where her constituency is anyway.... Change the channel you're foaming at the mouth...

I changed the channel to MSNBC tonight, and some dude was frothing at the mouth and looking like "triggered" girl.
That is on some lower level of politics I am not familiar with. All three channels are a waste of time... Talk talk talk talk no news at all.

Libs didn't seem to mind Trump's first pick. So why the gnashing of teeth without even knowing who he has in mind for Kennedy's place???

Because his first pick replaced a solid conservative and they figured it wouldn't change much. This one will replace a swing vote and could.
Nothing good will happen until a Democratic landslide anyway...

That losing streak will continue. Enjoy your short term victories. You have exactly 27 years until whites are a minority of the voters in America. I'm sure that new majority won't be to hard on your grandkids.
Why don't you call it what you really feel it will be: "the final solution".

We've got news for you libtard.

Tell us all the conservative private citizens celebrities that CNN quotes...

Hilariously idiotic question, super duper. They want a****** Republicans to pay the same duh.
A. Why? Why do they care what someone else pays? That’s pure fascist bullshit. First, stick your nose where it doesn’t belong and then force someone else to do what you want them to do.

B. Leadership is by example. Once these “Dumbocrat billionaires” stopped taking all tax deductions and started paying the rate they think I should “fair”, others would see the wondrous magic unicor of it and follow suit.
Quite the fantasy world you live on... Breaking for brainwashed dupes: taxes are progressive for a reason. Read something.

2nd Plank of the communist manifesto, yeah, there's a reason. LMAO

That's what I am worried about, they can't get their way and now calling for violence..
Only on Fox, super duper. Harassment is not violence, Waters is not they.

So if we get rid of fox you will be super duper calm?
Bring back the fairness Doctrine and get rid of all the GOP High School grad pundits spreading garbage and Hate...
Let the cleansing begin.

Firing squad or gas?
So you're really obsessed with violence now eh? Take a break get some fresh air.
No Dupe.

It's not my obsession Dupe.

I'm not talking about "getting rid of" anyone.

You said it. I didn't...Dupe.

It is a question to you... Dupe.

Kennedy is a conservative and not a single current member of SCOTUS supports over turning RvW

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Roe vs Wade isn't going anywhere. Just hyperbole and fear mongering

From you SASSY as in SERIOUS?

Watch - Donald's pick will long for coat hanger abortions in very dark alleys

And you will rejoice!!
COOL!

Back alleys are dark.

Better known as simple assault and disorderly conduct.

Every day.

Link to anyone calling for violence, super dupe?

Peter Henry Fonda on Twitter

Nothing good will happen until a Democratic landslide anyway...

Funny thing about landslides, they destroy stuff.

Forum List

Back