Anthony Kennedy just announced his retirement!

What's 2 gets done? We are the only country without good vacations and infrastructure,.

America has a lot of good vacations, lots of places to drive to if you want. Our roads aren't bad at all compared to most of the world. Many nations have routine "brownouts", not America. My understanding is that many foreign sewage systems aren't even satisfactory enough to accept toilet tissue

Never seen a Trump so pumped up....his
Of course you have, especially when he was calling for violence at his rallies.

Works for me --- leftists go to his rallies purely to cause trouble. So why shouldn't they get beat up or arrested? The more the better. Let them stay away if they are honest people, duh. Any leftist who goes to a Trump rally is obviously a rioter.

America has a lot of good vacations, lots of places to drive to if you want. Our roads aren't bad at all compared to most of the world. Many nations have routine "brownouts", not America. My understanding is that many foreign sewage systems aren't even satisfactory enough to accept toilet tissue

Not that they have toilet paper --- or toilets.

Truth is, you Trumpkins are all fat and ignorant, and dying like flies...

But winning?? Omigod, are we ever winning.
Nah, you're rigging the game against yourself...all of you poor Trumpkins are...rubes, all of you...

You aren't making sense......you'd love to get all the wins we are getting, but we're the ones with the wins. You are the losers.

We can tell because you are so angry. If you weren't losing, you wouldn't be angry, you'd be happy, like us.

Greedy a****** GOP billionaires want tax cuts for themselves and to screw you, democratic billionaires want higher taxes on themselves and to help you and the country, ignoramus GOP zombie...
Please explain to the class why these so-called “Dumbocrat billionaires” need tax laws to force them to pay more if they want to pay more? They can pay more without being forced! By the way, 100% of the “Dumbocrat billionaires” tax ALL tax deductions. They don’t have to do that - but they do.

My God are you the quintessential mindless minion of the left. They have you so duped. No wonder you’re a low IQ Dumbocrat voter.
Hilariously idiotic question, super duper. They want a****** Republicans to pay the same duh.

Truth is, you Trumpkins are all fat and ignorant, and dying like flies...

But winning?? Omigod, are we ever winning.
Nah, you're rigging the game against yourself...all of you poor Trumpkins are...rubes, all of you...

You aren't making sense......you'd love to get all the wins we are getting, but we're the ones with the wins. You are the losers.

We can tell because you are so angry. If you weren't losing, you wouldn't be angry, you'd be happy, like us.
I would not want the wins YOU are getting. You are rigging the economic game against yourselves....rubes...

Greedy a****** GOP billionaires want tax cuts for themselves and to screw you, democratic billionaires want higher taxes on themselves and to help you and the country, ignoramus GOP zombie...
Please explain to the class why these so-called “Dumbocrat billionaires” need tax laws to force them to pay more if they want to pay more? They can pay more without being forced! By the way, 100% of the “Dumbocrat billionaires” tax ALL tax deductions. They don’t have to do that - but they do.

My God are you the quintessential mindless minion of the left. They have you so duped. No wonder you’re a low IQ Dumbocrat voter.
Hilariously idiotic question, super duper. They want a****** Republicans to pay the same duh.

Why should they worry about republicans, if they want to pay more, no one is stopping them.

Just heard on ABC News radio.
This is most excellent news. Now Mr Trump can get us another conservative and then we can overturn Rove vs Wade

-Geaux

Kennedy is a conservative and not a single current member of SCOTUS supports over turning RvW

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Roe vs Wade isn't going anywhere. Just hyperbole and fear mongering

From you SASSY as in SERIOUS?

Watch - Donald's pick will long for coat hanger abortions in very dark alleys

And you will rejoice!!
COOL!

I can invest in metal coat hangers again...

The plastic ones just snap when twisted into the necessary shape to extract the "tissue."

Back alleys are dark.

I have a discount on maglights and 2 for 1 klieg lights.

:bsflag:

Keep-On-Trumpin.md.png

Also the little matter of it being what the country needs desperately, along with help for the middle class and infrastructure...

A. Why? Why do they care what someone else pays? That’s pure fascist bullshit. First, stick your nose where it doesn’t belong and then force someone else to do what you want them to do.

B. Leadership is by example. Once these “Dumbocrat billionaires” stopped taking all tax deductions and started paying the rate they think I should “fair”, others would see the wondrous magic unicor of it and follow suit.

Did you really read that? Some one is going to get hurt...
Up until this happened, I figured violence could (could) be avoided.

Not so sure now.

That's what I am worried about, they can't get their way and now calling for violence..
Only on Fox, super duper. Harassment is not violence, Waters is not they.

So if we get rid of fox you will be super duper calm?
Bring back the fairness Doctrine and get rid of all the GOP High School grad pundits spreading garbage and Hate...
Let the cleansing begin.

Firing squad or gas?

"Justice Kennedy" - Twitter Search

Oh yes. Full blown meltdown.

If anyone has anything, a Video, audio recording, or other evidence pointing to Trump crimes or misconduct, NOW is the time to release them publicly Do NOT Wait The GOP will Force through a Justice Kennedy Replacement, unless there is sheer public outcry #MidtermsBeforeSCOTUS

670 replies1,321 retweets2,634 likes

Gracie the below website has collected the most unhinged of the unhinged Tweets, these peoples are TOTALLY insane, they have got to be off their meds or just not even diagnosed, these are NOT the comments that sane or even partially sane peoples make this is Leftist Americans, read this stuff:

Hot take: With Justice Kennedy retiring, it's time to report to the death camps

And also read this stuff, this is Leftist Americans, WTF happened how did the Party of John F. Kennedy degenerate into THIS?

'HEIL TRUMP!' Anthony Kennedy's impending SCOTUS retirement sends libs into a TAILSPIN
Yeah..I saw that too. :cuckoo:

So Cher the one who has had about 2,000 Plastic Surgery operations or whatever resulting in her now looking like something from "The Night of The Living Dead", you know Cher who was married to Sonny and together they produced a female child called Chastity who grew up Fucked Up In The Membrane and had her boobies cut off and her vagina sewn up and changed her name to Chas and got some type of Surgically Attached Penis Made From Play Doh or whatever and who weighs 600lbs and looks like a bizarro Sumo Wrestler....anyhow so Cher she's had one of the best of the unhinged Hollyweirdo Meltdowns on Twitter:

upload_2018-6-28_3-49-50.png

Forum List

Back