Anthony Weiner headed to prison?

7nwyy4V.jpg

He will not go to prison. He will have contact with his son severely limited . As crass and as disreputable as his conduct is, there's nothing jailable here.

He's really screwed up. Likely that child is not his. It's doubtful that he can have normal sex.

It's a class D felony in the state of New York, punishable by up to seven years
What is the exact wording of the statute?

Anthony Weiner Accused of Sexting With 15-Year-Old Girl (Report)

Looks like the law will finally catch up to this pervert.

it it's true, there's a good chance of that.

I still have to wonder why someone would go to the Daily Mail and not the police if they actually were a 15 year old girl.

It's becoming increasingly clear the Democratic Party is full of sickos, vile sexual fetishists, assorted degenerates, and rapists, and in 'leadership' positions all down the line, so this is no surprise; he should have been hauled down to a police station after posting his sicko 'woodie' sitting next to a child, but that isn't something that bothers the average Democrat so nothing was looked into there.

He will not go to prison. He will have contact with his son severely limited . As crass and as disreputable as his conduct is, there's nothing jailable here.

He's really screwed up. Likely that child is not his. It's doubtful that he can have normal sex.
61576474.jpg

This is some sort of gossip site that is using the Daily Mail, a London tabloid, as a source.
Curious, do righties ever check sources before gulping and swallowing?
Now Mr. Weiner may very well be having these troubles, but it's worth 60 seconds of cross checking before gulping and swallowing.

Missed the part where the Mail asked Weiner if it was true and he didn't deny it? Weiner is so fugged, felony in the state of New York

I don't waste my time with the Daily Mail. They recently did a story on a friend of mine and having personal, first-hand information about the incident, know they are a total waste of time. Your time, not so much since you seem to have too much.

I still have to wonder why someone would go to the Daily Mail and not the police if they actually were a 15 year old girl.

It's becoming increasingly clear the Democratic Party is full of sickos, vile sexual fetishists, assorted degenerates, and rapists, and in 'leadership' positions all down the line, so this is no surprise; he should have been hauled down to a police station after posting his sicko 'woodie' sitting next to a child, but that isn't something that bothers the average Democrat so nothing was looked into there.

Democraps..........the real deplorable party.

IDK, Google it, but sexting a minor in the state of New York is a Class D felony

BSEzHsEIQAALgVI.jpg

So Anthony Weiner constitutes what percentage of the entire Democratic party in order for your statement to have any viability? How does Weiner's problem stack up against Denny Hastert?

This is some sort of gossip site that is using the Daily Mail, a London tabloid, as a source.
Now Mr. Weiner may very well be having these troubles, but it's worth 60 seconds of cross checking before gulping and swallowing.

Missed the part where the Mail asked Weiner if it was true and he didn't deny it? Weiner is so fugged, felony in the state of New York

I don't waste my time with the Daily Mail. They recently did a story on a friend of mine and having personal, first-hand information about the incident, know they are a total waste of time. Your time, not so much since you seem to have too much.

Meh, I don't really give a fuck what you think, loon

IDK, Google it, but sexting a minor in the state of New York is a Class D felony
I Googled it. It looks very much like he did not violate this statute.

new york sexting minor - Google Search

As explicit as Weiner gets, he never wants to actually meet any of these women.

BSEzHsEIQAALgVI.jpg

Curious....why do righties rely so heavily on cartoons in order to make a point? And yet if a liberal quotes Jon Stewart, Stephen Colbert, or Bill Maher, that's considered unacceptable and false?

Hopefully it'll catch up to Bill Clinton next. How many women has he sexually assaulted over the years? We'll likely never know. But i'm guessing it's probably more than Bill Cosby.

So Anthony Weiner constitutes what percentage of the entire Democratic party in order for your statement to have any viability? How does Weiner's problem stack up against Denny Hastert?
Weiner's problems just happened.

James Comey - this isn't even close to an indictment, because my job is to get Hillary elected...

Meh, I don't really give a fuck what you think, loon

And another thing, stop with all the legalese. You're way out of your depth.

I Googled it. It looks very much like he did not violate this statute.

new york sexting minor - Google Search

As explicit as Weiner gets, he never wants to actually meet any of these women.

LOL of course he violated the statute, sexting a minor and persuading him or her to undress is against the law.

Forum List

Back