Anti-American Hillary Clinton: Illegal Immigrants Keep The U.S. 'Younger And Fresher'

Well this comes from the Democrat party so it's not a big surprise...

Anyone remember Princess Nancy Pelosi when she said people receiving UE benefits
was better for the economy....

I don't like that we let illegals cross our borders without any documentation of who they're. It isn't wise, but I do think our immigration system is too slow and we should be willing to allow a few million a year into our country of the legel type so far less people come here illegally.

I don't like that we let illegals cross our borders without any documentation of who they're. It isn't wise, but I do think our immigration system is too slow and we should be willing to allow a few million a year into our country of the legel type so far less people come here illegally.
I think we should do it like Canada and enforce it the same as they do.

How about zero allowance? You know this country was created for White people by our founders so why don't you want this country to be White again? Why are you for tainting our proud White culture and gene pool by allowing these third world scum in? Why are you for diversity? Diversity hinders progress in science and infrastructure. Bottom line, diversity kills.

How about zero allowance? You know this country was created for White people by our founders so why don't you want this country to be White again? Why are you for tainting our proud White culture and gene pool by allowing these third world scum in? Why are you for diversity? Diversity hinders progress in science and infrastructure. Bottom line, diversity kills.

Uh.....Steve?

Know anything about the demographic train wreck which is Japan?

If you want to optimize this nation, you should be calling for the immediate spatchcocking of all Unrepentant 2 Time Scrub Voting Imbeciles.....

Forum List

Back