Zone1 Anti Christian Hostility

I think we should face facts. It is the voters and those who do not vote, not some party, that must accept the responsibility for the direction the United States takes. Yes, do the political parties take advantage of who votes, who doesn't vote, and what news is, and is not, revealed. Yes, which is why the voter--the buyer--must be aware and beware. We get what is being voted on and what is not being voted on.

It is not atheists who are scary. It is those who do not study the issues and long-term ramifications before voting--and those who do not vote at all. Perhaps we should begin to call the latter, 'Atheist Voters', those who do not believe in voting.

I do not blame any party. I blame the voters and non-voters.
The facts are..........Biden supposedly received more than 10 million more votes than Obama did, who made history with the most votes in history ......the reality: (Strange is it not that both historical records were recorded by democrats....since democrats make up less than 34% of the registered voting population)...... there were more votes counted than there were registered voters.....specifically in the states that just happened to stop all vote counting at exactly the same time....supposedly because of some (wink, wink) unforeseen problems ranging from water line ruptures, malfunctioning voting machines......to the suggestion that the poll workers were just to tired. (never before in history has this happened). When voting stopped in the battleground states........Trump was ahead, magically the next day, Biden received enough votes to win by a margin never before seen in American History. If you question this and exercise your Bill of Rights in assembling to protest......Biden says, "You are a domestic terrorist......" :abgg2q.jpg: But the left all but burnt several cities to the ground.......they were just exercising their rights when people were actually killed and billions of dollars in private properties were destroyed.

Last edited:
The facts are..........Biden supposedly received more than 10 million more votes than Obama did, who made history with the most votes in history ......the reality: (Strange is it not that both historical records were recorded by democrats....since democrats make up less than 34% of the registered voting population)...... there were more votes counted than there were registered voters.....specifically in the states that just happened to stop all vote counting at exactly the same time....supposedly because of some (wink, wink) unforeseen problems ranging from water line ruptures, malfunctioning voting machines......to the suggestion that the poll workers were just to tired. (never before in history has this happened). When voting stopped in the battleground states........Trump was ahead, magically the next day, Biden received enough votes to win by a margin never before seen in American History. If you question this and exercise your Bill of Rights in assembling to protest......Biden says, "You are a domestic terrorist......" :abgg2q.jpg: But the left all but burnt several cities to the ground.......they were just exercising their rights when people were actually killed and billions of dollars in private properties were destroyed.
stop the lies, stop the nonsense conspiracy theories

stop the lies, stop the nonsense conspiracy theories
Stop my communications? Now you are demanding that I give up my rights of speech in order to appease YOU? :abgg2q.jpg: Here comes Mr/Miss. Literate again, one can't tell today. Do you "identify" as a bisexual transperson? What? Or are you a troll that hates Trump because He all but eliminated Al Qaeda from the face of the earth? All without declaring WAR on any single nation. :popcorn:

Stop my communications? Now you are demanding that I give up my rights of speech in order to appease YOU? :abgg2q.jpg: Here comes Mr/Miss. Literate again, one can't tell today. Do you "identify" as a bisexual transperson? What? Or are you a troll that hates Trump because He all but eliminated Al Qaeda from the face of the earth? All without declaring WAR on any single nation. :popcorn:
Write all you want. But when you write fabrications you will always be called out. That's the word, humming bird.

Write all you want. But when you write fabrications you will always be called out. That's the word, humming bird.
You are yet to prove anything that I stated is a "fabrication" Sahib. :popcorn: Just like all Leftists and Fascists.......your idea of calling out another person.........Subjective Ad Hominem Bullshit. Why? Because the majority of leftists are not intelligent enough to articulate and defend their arguments with a presentation of objectivity.....thus the peronal ad hominem ATTACK.

I say......if you want respect........give respect.

You are yet to prove anything that I stated is a "fabrication" Sahib. :popcorn: Just like all Leftists and Fascists.......your idea of calling out another person.........Subjective Ad Hominem Bullshit. Why? Because the majority of leftists are not intelligent enough to articulate and defend their arguments with a presentation of objectivity.....thus the peronal ad hominem ATTACK.

I say......if you want respect........give respect.
Just like all authoritarians and far righties, you fabricate like crazy. Yes, you will be called out, and you will not get away with gaslighting. Why? Because you guys are in the echo chamber cult and can't think logically anymore.

Just like all authoritarians and far righties, you fabricate like crazy. Yes, you will be called out, and you will not get away with gaslighting. Why? Because you guys are in the echo chamber cult and can't think logically anymore.
Wow! Sihab. You certainly knocked me over with your objective evidences that prove that Biden did not receive (supposedly) more votes than anyone in Presidential history in spite of the fact that less than 34% of registered voters are democrats....then you proved that the election count was not stopped at exactly the same time in the battleground states needed for Biden to overcome Trump's early election night lead........and you proved that Biden did not call all those who exercised their 1st amendment rights of assembly after the election "Domestic Terrorists", while proving there were no left wing riots that actually killed people and destroyed billions of dollars worth of private property during Trump's presidency.....all without the 1st congressional investigation.

Wow! I am amazed that you are not like all left wingnuts that submit nothing but Ad Hominem Bullshit and then claim it as truth. :abgg2q.jpg:

How are Christians prevented from reading the Bible, attending church, and living in accord with Christian morality?

Christians are prevented from imposing their way of life on non Christians. That is not anti Christian persecution.

it's one of those You have to be there

things

You have to BE a Christian... do what Jesus said, to understand how it is they are persecuted. I guess you didn't hear thestory about how the AG of the US is persecuting Catholics? Or maybe you think they deserve it, irrespective of the Constitution....

Wow! Sihab. You certainly knocked me over with your objective evidences that prove that Biden did not receive (supposedly) more votes than anyone in Presidential history in spite of the fact that less than 34% of registered voters are democrats....then you proved that the election count was not stopped at exactly the same time in the battleground states needed for Biden to overcome Trump's early election night lead........and you proved that Biden did not call all those who exercised their 1st amendment rights of assembly after the election "Domestic Terrorists", while proving there were no left wing riots that actually killed people and destroyed billions of dollars worth of private property during Trump's presidency.....all without the 1st congressional investigation.

Wow! I am amazed that you are not like all left wingnuts that submit nothing but Ad Hominem Bullshit and then claim it as truth.
I don't have to provide anything to rebut your 'Big Steal' because 60 judges have said 'Clyde don't have no shit.':abgg2q.jpg:

it's one of those You have to be there

things

You have to BE a Christian... do what Jesus said, to understand how it is they are persecuted. I guess you didn't hear thestory about how the AG of the US is persecuting Catholics? Or maybe you think they deserve it, irrespective of the Constitution....
I am a Christian. I attend church regularly. I have read the Bible from cover to cover including the Apocrypha nine times in eight English translations. No one stopped me.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back