Zone1 Anti Christian Hostility

Nonsense.

Hostile can also be denying the US Constitution in favor of their own religious beliefs. Like installing a 2 ton granite monument in the lobby of the Alabama Supreme Courthouse lobby in the middle of the night.

Frightening

Fascism, applied Marxism, as all totalitarian ideologies do, requires unity of attitude, thought, expressed beliefs, i.e. total control of the message and speech. That of course extends to religious beliefs. And it condemns and, if it can, attacks/punishes/destroys all who violate that unity.

True Patriots may criticize/oppose/counter another's opinion/attitude/speech but allows it as liberty cannot otherwise exist. And true Patriots also strongly condemn those who would inappropriately push their beliefs on others and/or force others to accept their opinions as what the gospel/law/policy must be.

FuDmdvGXwAEIznJ

I don't have hatred in my heart for anyone. I do pity folks like you with prejudices against people of faith.

Judging by your posts, I have trouble believing your claim.

But there are plenty of Christians who do have hatred in their heart. They have no problem attacking people for not following their religion.

Do you listen closely to the Gospel?
Blaster, do you really believe that you are qualified to talk about gospel principles? Jesus never mentioned homosexuality, never condemned books, never said a word about pronouns, ate with taxpayers and sinners and people of poor repute. Heck, He would even break bread with the likes of you and me.

Frightening

Start being real Christians and people would respect you. What non-Christians despise about "Christians", especially in America, the so-called "Evangelical Right", is their hypocrisy, what they pretend is Christianity is just serving the rich at the expense of the poor and working class. It's pursuing the riches, comforts, and trinkets of this world, at all costs. It's not really crucifying yourself with Christ, or loving your neighbor as yourself, it's about being carnal-minded, vain, and worldly while pretending not to be those things. Modern Western, Evangelicalism, is seen as an impotent, delusional, obnoxious, insufferable, two-faced, loudmouth, self-righteous party pooper. Who likes that? No one.

Start being real Christians and people would respect you. What non-Christians despise about "Christians", especially in America, the so-called "Evangelical Right", is their hypocrisy, what they pretend is Christianity is just serving the rich at the expense of the poor and working class. It's pursuing the riches, comforts, and trinkets of this world, at all costs. It's not really crucifying yourself with Christ, or loving your neighbor as yourself, it's about being carnal-minded, vain, and worldly while pretending not to be those things. Modern Western, Evangelicalism, is seen as an impotent, delusional, obnoxious, insufferable, two-faced, loudmouth, self-righteous party pooper. Who likes that? No one.
I don't just talk the talk but I try to walk the walk. My weakness has always been hot women and my frequent sexual relations with them.

I don't just talk the talk but I try to walk the walk. My weakness has always been hot women and my frequent sexual relations with them.
The problem with protestant Evangelicalism is that too many of you believe that you can live like the devil, and still inherit the Kingdom of God. Jesus died for you, hence your "salvation package" comes with a "sin option". You have the option to live in sin, hence it's way too easy to fall into it. Your pastors and other leaders have misguided you, into a psychological trap, where you've deluded yourself into thinking you can behave poorly and still sit at the table with God. That "OSAS", Once Saved, Always Saved, doctrine, is one of the reasons that the world has no respect for Christians, especially in the West. You lack the power of the early church. The American church today is impotent. No divine power or authority.

The early church was so filled with the fear of God and love for others, that they crucified themselves with Christ, and walked the narrow path that Jesus and His apostles walked:

Act 2:42-47 And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers. (43) And fear came upon every soul: and many wonders and signs were done by the apostles. (44) And all that believed were together, and had all things common; (45) And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men, as every man had need. (46) And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart, (47) Praising Elohim, and having favour with all the people. And our Sovereign added to the assembly daily such as should be saved.

They had the favor of all of the people because they were REAL CHRISTIANS. Full of divine glory and power, the presence of Jesus through His Holy Spirit. They were REAL disciples of their Master.

Act 4:32-37 And the multitude of them that believed were of one heart and of one soul: neither said any of them that any of the things which he possessed was his own; but they had all things common. (33) And with great power gave the apostles witness of the resurrection of the Master Yahshua: and great grace was upon them all. (34) Neither was there any among them that lacked: for as many as were possessors of lands or houses sold them, and brought the prices of the things that were sold, (35) And laid them down at the apostles' feet: and distribution was made unto every man according as he had need. (36) And Joseph, who by the apostles was surnamed Barnabah, which is, being interpreted, The son of consolation, a Levite, and of the country of Cyprus, (37) Having land, sold it, and brought the money, and laid it at the apostles' feet.

They gave everything. Their whole lives, loving their brothers and sisters in Christ, as Christ loved them. They were truly ONE, which is the way a lost world will know that they are truly the disciples of Christ.

Joh 17:20-24 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word; (21) That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me. (22) And the honor which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one: (23) I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

Joh_13:34 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.

Joh_15:12 This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.

Mar 10:27-31 And Yahshua looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with Yahweh: for with Elohim all things are possible. (28) Then Peter began to say unto him, Lo, we have left all, and have followed thee. (29) And Yahshua answered and said, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my sake, and the good news, (30) But he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the world to come eternal life. (31) But many that are first shall be last; and the last first.

A true disciple like Peter, could say "I left all". He loved as Christ loved. He crucified his worldly life on the cross with his Master and King. He left all for Christ, and hence reaped eternal life. The true Christians, of the first century, under the leadership of the twelve apostles, loved their neighbor as themselves, they sacrificed their lives in this demonic, fallen world, for God's Kingdom. You want "favor with all the people" (Acts 2:47), then be a genuine disciple of Jesus Christ. If you're a fake, the world won't see Jesus in you, hence it will lose all respect for you.

Last edited:
The problem with protestant Evangelicalism is that too many of you believe that you can live like the devil, and still inherit the Kingdom of God. Jesus died for you, hence your "salvation package" comes with a "sin option". You have the option to live in sin, hence it's way too easy to fall into it. Your pastors and other leaders have misguided you, into a psychological trap, where you've deluded yourself into thinking you can behave poorly and still sit at the table with God. That "OSAS", Once Saved, Always Saved, doctrine, is one of the reasons that the world has no respect for Christians, especially in the West. You lack the power of the early church. The American church today is impotent. No divine power or authority.

The early church was so filled with the fear of God and love for others, that they crucified themselves with Christ, and walked the narrow path that Jesus and His apostles walked:

Act 2:42-47 And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers. (43) And fear came upon every soul: and many wonders and signs were done by the apostles. (44) And all that believed were together, and had all things common; (45) And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men, as every man had need. (46) And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart, (47) Praising Elohim, and having favour with all the people. And our Sovereign added to the assembly daily such as should be saved.

They had the favor of all of the people because they were REAL CHRISTIANS. Full of divine glory and power, the presence of Jesus through His Holy Spirit. They were REAL disciples of their Master.

Act 4:32-37 And the multitude of them that believed were of one heart and of one soul: neither said any of them that any of the things which he possessed was his own; but they had all things common. (33) And with great power gave the apostles witness of the resurrection of the Master Yahshua: and great grace was upon them all. (34) Neither was there any among them that lacked: for as many as were possessors of lands or houses sold them, and brought the prices of the things that were sold, (35) And laid them down at the apostles' feet: and distribution was made unto every man according as he had need. (36) And Joseph, who by the apostles was surnamed Barnabah, which is, being interpreted, The son of consolation, a Levite, and of the country of Cyprus, (37) Having land, sold it, and brought the money, and laid it at the apostles' feet.

They gave everything. Their whole lives, loving their brothers and sisters in Christ, as Christ loved them. They were truly ONE, which is the way a lost world will know that they are truly the disciples of Christ.

Joh 17:20-24 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word; (21) That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me. (22) And the honor which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one: (23) I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

Joh_13:34 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.

Joh_15:12 This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.

Mar 10:27-31 And Yahshua looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with Yahweh: for with Elohim all things are possible. (28) Then Peter began to say unto him, Lo, we have left all, and have followed thee. (29) And Yahshua answered and said, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my sake, and the good news, (30) But he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the world to come eternal life. (31) But many that are first shall be last; and the last first.

A true disciple like Peter, could say "I left all". He loved as Christ loved. He crucified his worldly life on the cross with his Master and King. He left all for Christ, and hence reaped eternal life. The true Christians, of the first century, under the leadership of the twelve apostles, loved their neighbor as themselves, they sacrificed their lives in this demonic, fallen world, for God's Kingdom. You want "favor with all the people" (Acts 2:47), then be a genuine disciple of Jesus Christ. If you're a fake, the world won't see Jesus in you, hence it will lose all respect for you.
I realize that I'm a sinner and try to live a more moral life but I keep getting involved with loose women. Christ said he who is without sin among you should cast the first stone. Nobody is perfect.

Last edited:
I realize that I'm a sinner and try to live a more moral life but I keep getting involved with loose women. Christ said he who is without sin among you should cast the first stone. Nobody is perfect.
Then try to treat the other Americans with which you disagree in the same manner that Christ treats you.

Forum List

Back