Anti-Gay Documentary Warns Of The 'Criminalization Of Christianity'

Ake Green, pastor of a Pentecostal congregation in Kalmar, Sweden, was sentenced to one month in prison on a charge of inciting hatred against homosexuals. Pastor Green was prosecuted for his sermon in a January hearing, where he was found guilty of "hate speech against homosexuals" for a sermon preached in 2003. Criminalizing Christianity Sweden s Hate Speech Law - Albert Mohler

Was he charged with being a Christian or for a crime that applies to anyone inciting hatred against others?

Is that the only thing you could find in an attempt to support your claim about all these laws that outlaw Christianity?

Like I said why bother,,,,,, he was thrown in prison for preaching.......anything critical of libs is hate........
National Review Online Print
Gosh, that’s peculiar. One of the great rhetorical achievements of the Left is defining disagreement as a mental illness: Since there is no rational basis for disputing their tenets, you must be afraid of their ideas, and this fear is so pathological it is a phobia, like a mortal dread of clowns, or spiders, or clowns with eight legs. Your primitive, irrational brain converts fear into a brackish swirl of bilious ichor, and before you know it, you’re a Hater.

Really? I hate Brussels sprouts, but I do not fear them. (Unless they are served by clowns.) I fear my child getting hit by a car, but I do not hate

Christians do not get special rights.

They have the same rights in America constitutionally as every one else, no more.

GOP Presidential Hopefuls And Members Of Congress Appear In New Anti-Gay 'Documentary' -

GOP Presidential Hopefuls And Members Of Congress Appear In New Anti-Gay Documentary Right Wing Watch

Just ask Phil Robinson of Duck Dynasty, the young couple from the Dugger family, the former Miss America contestant, the cake baker, the photographer, the Chic Filet CEO or anyone else in the past who has been asked what do they think of gay marriage, and this while being in an influential position in life. Then look at the storm that followed quickly afterwards. I see nothing wrong with the concerns of this film, because the facts are simply what they are, and people aren't stupid to those facts no matter how they are attempted to be covered up or explained differently from what they actually are by some who attempt to do such a thing as that. Christians for some reason had fallen asleep in the nation over time, and slowly while they slept their freedoms to practice what they preach whether it be to their friends or to their own families, has been stolen from them in certain venues, public forums or places in which they were once free just as anyone else is in order to be a part of in life. The problem comes when they (the Christians) are asked to ignore their biblical teachings in life (become silent about them), and to go along with things that are not Biblical or moral in their understandings of, and worse to do such a thing in front of their own children upon demand now.

RW watch eh ? How about lets all place our children first again in life, and finally quit caving to all the woe's in the world, and this by joining in on those woe's due to the pressures now (or) caving in to the trends or fads that keep coming about in society in which are sinful in nature now, but yet are being masked as good.

How about us maybe starting again to create goodness instead of sorrows in our society, and to do it for those who seek after good in the forms that are compliant with the biblical form of what good actually is again to us, and not be in compliance with that which is known to be sinful forms of so called good to some, and for whom see sin as a good thing and not as a bad thing in their lives. Hey everybody sins of course, but it doesn't have to be condoned or looked at as if it is something to be proud of in life when it happens, especially when we all being as sinners know that it is wrong when it happens, and therefore everyone should always seek to learn from sinful things in life, and then to turn from sinful things before it is too late in life.

There are many testimonies in people who finally had taken enough of sin dominating in their lives, and they are praised for speaking out against it by many who can relate to their stories and testimonies in life. In fact there are countless shows about prisons and the youth who have been turned also from their sins in that respect, and who were on the highway to hell once upon a time in their lives also. There are also countless documentaries to these facts as well, so who are the present lovers of sin trying to fool in life, other than their own sinning selves in which they want to include others as well in their sin ? I guess misery loves company, so a sinner tries to get as many on the sin wagon as they possibly can, and I think this is just so they won't feel so lonely while doing their thing when riding it.

Blah blah blah. Sin sin sin.

I don't believe in sin and you don't get to legislate it. You don't like homosexuality, then don't be gay.

You don't believe in sin eh ? I bet you won't go and tell that to anyone who are among the bazillions over time that will say otherwise, and that has suffered or had the misfortune of experiencing the consequences of their sins in their lives. You won't go and tell them that they are full of it now will you ? Yes of course you can pick and choose the ones who might believe you, and that may not have been afflicted yet by their sinful lifestyles in which they choose to live in life (or) by their actions in which they chose to take in which hasn't yielded any results against them as of yet, but keep checking on them if they continue upon their quest for destruction in their lives, and you will find out something that you will try and hide afterwards. Sin can damage a person either physically or in the long term mentally..... The truth about these things is real, and it is not a lie when speaking about these things and their consequences, but the lies will continue just like they always will continue about such things, and that is a shame... Someone like you in your way of distorting things like this in your life when around others, could affect and mislead them if they are weak in life, so are you prepared to accept the consequences of that action come the great throne of judgement ?

It matters not if one believes or not, because no one can run from the affect of these things when it comes upon them at either a current date or a later date in life, and all one has to do is to review his or her history of the world in order to know that it is true what the results are in these things, especially as they are being denied by those who place their heads in the sand when the facts show them to be very true even if they are ignored.

They have the same rights in America constitutionally as every one else, no more.
Like being forced to subsidize activities that run contrary to their religious beliefs like homosex and abortion? Nothing constitutional about that. Muslims in America are forced into the same circumstance. Wait until they find out and start blowing up homo and abortion advocates (and anyone else in the vicinity).

They had the same rights as anyone else yes, until the rights were changed to include those that leave out the Christians or worse work to silence the Christians and their beliefs in their religion.

Like being forced to subsidize activities that run contrary to their religious beliefs like homosex and abortion? Nothing constitutional about that. Muslims in America are forced into the same circumstance. Wait until they find out and start blowing up homo and abortion advocates (and anyone else in the vicinity).
I don't think the Muslims care about any of that while here, and especially if not directly involving them, because I bet most of them feel that they are in a place that probably isn't where they feel they belong in life, so their main goals are probably to just use this place for monetary gains, and to use the freedom it offers in some areas of life in which they didn't have back home (i.e. the empowering of their goals in life while here), and then to stay loyal to their native countries from whence they have came from. Now if they are confronted directly while here with such issues as we speak of, and they are asked to abdicate their faith or beliefs in some way shape or form, then who knows what they will do in that situation, but hopefully what they will do is be peaceful while exiting the situation in some way or another when the situation arises for them. If respect for all citizens and their beliefs in what they believe in is honored, then the nation will live in peace as it always has, but when the situation begins to collide without any relief in sight, then that is when things can get crazy for people.

They had the same rights as anyone else yes, until the rights were changed to include those that leave out the Christians or worse work to silence the Christians and their beliefs in their religion.
Nothing of the sort is happening.

Like I said why bother,,,,,, he was thrown in prison for preaching.......anything critical of libs is hate........
National Review Online Print
Gosh, that’s peculiar. One of the great rhetorical achievements of the Left is defining disagreement as a mental illness: Since there is no rational basis for disputing their tenets, you must be afraid of their ideas, and this fear is so pathological it is a phobia, like a mortal dread of clowns, or spiders, or clowns with eight legs. Your primitive, irrational brain converts fear into a brackish swirl of bilious ichor, and before you know it, you’re a Hater.

Really? I hate Brussels sprouts, but I do not fear them. (Unless they are served by clowns.) I fear my child getting hit by a car, but I do not hate

Can you actually name one law that makes, directly or even indirectly, Christianity illegal?

GOP Presidential Hopefuls And Members Of Congress Appear In New Anti-Gay 'Documentary' -

GOP Presidential Hopefuls And Members Of Congress Appear In New Anti-Gay Documentary Right Wing Watch

Just ask Phil Robinson of Duck Dynasty, the young couple from the Dugger family, the former Miss America contestant, the cake baker, the photographer, the Chic Filet CEO or anyone else in the past who has been asked what do they think of gay marriage, and this while being in an influential position in life. Then look at the storm that followed quickly afterwards. I see nothing wrong with the concerns of this film, because the facts are simply what they are, and people aren't stupid to those facts no matter how they are attempted to be covered up or explained differently from what they actually are by some who attempt to do such a thing as that. Christians for some reason had fallen asleep in the nation over time, and slowly while they slept their freedoms to practice what they preach whether it be to their friends or to their own families, has been stolen from them in certain venues, public forums or places in which they were once free just as anyone else is in order to be a part of in life. The problem comes when they (the Christians) are asked to ignore their biblical teachings in life (become silent about them), and to go along with things that are not Biblical or moral in their understandings of, and worse to do such a thing in front of their own children upon demand now.

RW watch eh ? How about lets all place our children first again in life, and finally quit caving to all the woe's in the world, and this by joining in on those woe's due to the pressures now (or) caving in to the trends or fads that keep coming about in society in which are sinful in nature now, but yet are being masked as good.

How about us maybe starting again to create goodness instead of sorrows in our society, and to do it for those who seek after good in the forms that are compliant with the biblical form of what good actually is again to us, and not be in compliance with that which is known to be sinful forms of so called good to some, and for whom see sin as a good thing and not as a bad thing in their lives. Hey everybody sins of course, but it doesn't have to be condoned or looked at as if it is something to be proud of in life when it happens, especially when we all being as sinners know that it is wrong when it happens, and therefore everyone should always seek to learn from sinful things in life, and then to turn from sinful things before it is too late in life.

There are many testimonies in people who finally had taken enough of sin dominating in their lives, and they are praised for speaking out against it by many who can relate to their stories and testimonies in life. In fact there are countless shows about prisons and the youth who have been turned also from their sins in that respect, and who were on the highway to hell once upon a time in their lives also. There are also countless documentaries to these facts as well, so who are the present lovers of sin trying to fool in life, other than their own sinning selves in which they want to include others as well in their sin ? I guess misery loves company, so a sinner tries to get as many on the sin wagon as they possibly can, and I think this is just so they won't feel so lonely while doing their thing when riding it.

Blah blah blah. Sin sin sin.

I don't believe in sin and you don't get to legislate it. You don't like homosexuality, then don't be gay.

You don't believe in sin eh ? I bet you won't go and tell that to anyone who are among the bazillions over time that will say otherwise, and that has suffered or had the misfortune of experiencing the consequences of their sins in their lives. You won't go and tell them that they are full of it now will you ? Yes of course you can pick and choose the ones who might believe you, and that may not have been afflicted yet by their sinful lifestyles in which they choose to live in life (or) by their actions in which they chose to take in which hasn't yielded any results against them as of yet, but keep checking on them if they continue upon their quest for destruction in their lives, and you will find out something that you will try and hide afterwards. Sin can damage a person either physically or in the long term mentally..... The truth about these things is real, and it is not a lie when speaking about these things and their consequences, but the lies will continue just like they always will continue about such things, and that is a shame... Someone like you in your way of distorting things like this in your life when around others, could affect and mislead them if they are weak in life, so are you prepared to accept the consequences of that action come the great throne of judgement ?

It matters not if one believes or not, because no one can run from the affect of these things when it comes upon them at either a current date or a later date in life, and all one has to do is to review his or her history of the world in order to know that it is true what the results are in these things, especially as they are being denied by those who place their heads in the sand when the facts show them to be very true even if they are ignored.

Like I said earlier: blah blah blah, sin sin sin.

Sorry, but in this country you don't get to legislate your religion.

I don't think the Muslims care about any of that while here, and especially if not directly involving them, because I bet most of them feel that they are in a place that probably isn't where they feel they belong in life, so their main goals are probably to just use this place for monetary gains, and to use the freedom it offers in some areas of life in which they didn't have back home (i.e. the empowering of their goals in life while here), and then to stay loyal to their native countries from whence they have came from. Now if they are confronted directly while here with such issues as we speak of, and they are asked to abdicate their faith or beliefs in some way shape or form, then who knows what they will do in that situation, but hopefully what they will do is be peaceful while exiting the situation in some way or another when the situation arises for them. If respect for all citizens and their beliefs in what they believe in is honored, then the nation will live in peace as it always has, but when the situation begins to collide without any relief in sight, then that is when things can get crazy for people.

All of that is unfounded speculation based on nothing but your prejudices and imagination.

What rights have been taken away from Christians? Please name one.

The government doesn't subsidize those activities. Nice try at being persecuted, though.

Obviously there is if you can get tossed into prison for practicing it......cant have christianity without preaching

The right to refuse engagement into something that they don't believe in and/or agree to in accordance with their beliefs in the Christian Bible that teaches them these things in life, so how is it that they are now forced to participate in or be fined and/or shut down if they don't participate in the things in which they have learned are wrong to participate in in life ? It's a constitutional crisis I think.

These things are not old, but rather they are new upon the society, so it isn't that this is always the way that it always was in this nation, because it wasn't, but here we all are now trying to deal with it, and to place some kind of rational to what seems to be the irrational that exist now in society, and this as according to the many who would see it in this way when looking at it all now.

The right to refuse engagement into something that they don't believe in and/or agree to in accordance with their beliefs in the Christian Bible that teaches them these things in life, so how is it that they are now forced to participate in or be fined and/or shut down if they don't participate in the things in which they have learned are wrong to participate in in life ? It's a constitutional crisis I think.

These things are not old, but rather they are new upon the society, so it isn't that this is always the way that it always was in this nation, because it wasn't, but here we all are now trying to deal with it, and to place some kind of rational to what seems to be the irrational that exist now in society, and this as according to the many who would see it in this way when looking at it all now.

Uh No. See this has already been decided by the supreme court decided this issue in Heart of Atlanta Motel v. US stating that the US government can force businesses to publicly accommodate protected classes. In Newman v. Piggy Park Enterprises, the owner of a BBQ restaurant stated that it was against his religion to serve black people saying:

The attorney representing the petitioners suing Piggie Park also addressed in court the “First Amendment religious privilege claim that petitioner asserted that his religion required him” to deny service to black customers.

This argument isn't new. Christians have perverted the bible for centuries to justify their bigotry and discrimination towards an unpopular group of people. Whether it's blacks, muslims, or gays, Christians have been going after these people forever yet when they try to establish equality under the law, Christians scream "PERSECUTION!!!"

persecution.jpg

Give me a break

Forum List

Back