Anti-Gay Pizzeria Says God 'Has Blessed Us' With Over $800,000 For 'Standing Up'

86a65fc6-f209-4eea-9ffa-7d9d358d3bbf.jpg

God has certainly blessed them through the brotherhood of Christians.

Its embarrassing watching Christians act so dumb. God is crying......from laughter at these fools

You and Guno, both helped to make these people rich...Oh that's rich...I'm dying here from laughing so hard...If you would just have left it alone, it would have gone away broke, but no, you had to go and make the pizzeria owners rich...They made more money in a few days than they could have made in several years...:boobies: And it's tax deductible, so you can't touch it...:bow2: thank you so much guno, and clayton and tigerred, I couldn't have had this great laugh at your expense without your unbridled hatred of Christians...It's a perfect Easter...:dance:

Memories Pizza never did a thing to a homosexual person or threatened anyone. They were sucker punched by a reporter trolling for a story and they lost their livelyhood and they became (still are apparently judging by the post) targets of hate filled crazy people. They were even threatened with arson by a freaking teacher who should have known better.

LOLOLOLOLOL.....Well, it seems as though the Indiana based anti-gay Pizza joint, has been Zimmered.......when I say Zimmered, I'm speaking of course of ol George Z, who murdered the black kid, and suddenly had all this money from haters pouring in for support.....just to stick it to the family and minorities and once again, the Zimmer brood is at it again.....but for those of us who are accepting and allowing only GOD to be our judge....be patient. If we are to ever learn anything throughout the history of the world and nationally.......the wheels of change stops for no one.

Hatred never ever wins, just pick up a history book someday. Good bye Anti-gay Pizzeria, your days are numbered.
They were never anti-gay you fucking retard. And yes they got a lot of help after being attacked by the faggot gestapo. Deal with it.

says you, do me a favor, save your attacks for someone who really scares easily, its not me.
Reality says I'm right. You only got scared when you couldn't bully someone. How about you man the fuck up here? Being a bully doesn't toughen you up defending someone that is being attacked for no reason does. You're a frightened little pussy. Run away you little bitch.

LOLOLOLOLOL.....Well, it seems as though the Indiana based anti-gay Pizza joint, has been Zimmered.......when I say Zimmered, I'm speaking of course of ol George Z, who murdered the black kid, and suddenly had all this money from haters pouring in for support.....just to stick it to the family and minorities and once again, the Zimmer brood is at it again.....but for those of us who are accepting and allowing only GOD to be our judge....be patient. If we are to ever learn anything throughout the history of the world and nationally.......the wheels of change stops for no one.

Hatred never ever wins, just pick up a history book someday. Good bye Anti-gay Pizzeria, your days are numbered.

:boohoo:

Praise be to the sweet baby Jeeeesuuus!!!!
I hate gays too.
My bank account number is...28320........

They were never anti-gay you fucking retard. And yes they got a lot of help after being attacked by the faggot gestapo. Deal with it.

says you, do me a favor, save your attacks for someone who really scares easily, its not me.
Reality says I'm right. You only got scared when you couldn't bully someone. How about you man the fuck up here? Being a bully doesn't toughen you up defending someone that is being attacked for no reason does. You're a frightened little pussy. Run away you little bitch.

Sigh, that how they roll

I don't think gays are even mentioned in the Ten Commandments...I'll have to check.
Unless the bit about not coveting your neighbour's ass refers to them.
In any case...what's with the selective piety, Christians?
Georgia florist s religious hypocrisy She ll serve adulterers but gay couples are a different kind of sin
“In the Ten Commandments, it says you can’t commit adultery,” reporter Gary Tuchman said to the florist, Melissa Jeffcoat, adding, “It says you need to honor your father and mother.”

When he asked whether she would provide flowers for an adulterer or someone who had “dishonored” their parents, she replied affirmatively.

“Well, why would you serve them but not serve someone who is gay?” Tuchman asked.

“It’s just a different kind of sin to me,” Jeffcoat replied. “I just don’t believe in it.”

I don't think gays are even mentioned in the Ten Commandments...I'll have to check.
Georgia florist s religious hypocrisy She ll serve adulterers but gay couples are a different kind of sin
“In the Ten Commandments, it says you can’t commit adultery,” reporter Gary Tuchman said to the florist, Melissa Jeffcoat, adding, “It says you need to honor your father and mother.”

When he asked whether she would provide flowers for an adulterer or someone who had “dishonored” their parents, she replied affirmatively.

“Well, why would you serve them but not serve someone who is gay?” Tuchman asked.

“It’s just a different kind of sin to me,” Jeffcoat replied. “I just don’t believe in it.”
Maybe adulterers don't demand that she participate in their activities. After all gays have been buying flowers from her for years. As long as she didn't have to join in, no problem.

Maybe adulterers don't demand that she participate in their activities. After all gays have been buying flowers from her for years. As long as she didn't have to join in, no problem.
She says “It’s just a different kind of sin to me,” Jeffcoat replied. “I just don’t believe in it.”
Does that mean that she does believe in adultery?

Forum List

Back