Anti-government radicals murder 2 police officers had "Dont Tread On Me" flags

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Sheriff's office: Las Vegas couple saw police as oppressors - CNN.com

WELL WHO WOULD'VE FUCKING GUESSED IT??

The two COWARDLY pieces of human garbage that ambushed and murdered to Las Vegas Police officers, while they sat eating lunch at CiCi's pizza.....had the typical Tea Party yellow rattlesnake "Don't Tread On Me" flag in their apartment. Anti-government radicals with guns, in Nevada. Funny, didn't we have the radical right wing armed protest against law enforcement...in support of the racist Cliven Bundy and his welfare ranch?

We've said that all this far right radical nonsense about government tyranny is going to end with people getting killed, and here we go, with their proud yellow rattlesnake flag that the Tea Party has so proudly flown, they shout about "REVOLUTION" as they murder two innocent police officers as they ate pizza.

I hope every one of you radical morons who preach this shit and helped create this culture of government hatred know that every incident like this when one of your fellow right wing yellow-rattlesnake-flag radicals kills a law enforcement officer, some of that blood is on your hands.

Did they bravely engage law enforcement in a straight on fight? No. They ambushed them. Cowards.

CORRECTION:

These scumbags placed the yellow rattlesnake "Don't Tread On Me" flag ONTO THE COPS BODY after they cowardly ambushed him.

All you MF'ers who have pushed this anti-government hatred the past 6 years....I wont even say what you deserve.

Also to note, when they went to the Wal-Mart after the cowardly slayings of the defenseless police officers, a brave concealed weapons holder tried to engage them at the entrance, but sadly, he too was killed by these yellow-rattlesnake-flag worshipping, anti-government cowardly freaks.

Also to note, when they went to the Wal-Mart after the cowardly slayings of the defenseless police officers, a brave concealed weapons holder tried to engage them at the entrance, but sadly, he too was killed by these yellow-rattlesnake-flag worshipping, anti-government cowardly freaks.

so Buc would you be saying this if the people were registered Democrats with OWS flags?...just askin.....

so Buc would you be saying this if the people were registered Democrats with OWS flags?...just askin.....

The left wing Occupy crowd are SUING the cops. Not shooting them.

The far right radical movement is getting more dangerous by the day. To the point that now, members of the Bundy Ranch militia go into a CiCis pizza, and AMBUSH two innocent cops, and lay that stupid yellow snake flag on their bodies....the go to WalMart and kill another- who is a brave CWP holder who tried to stop their rampage- before being too cowardly to face the cops and instead commit suicide.

Thanks to Fox News, Sean Hannity and the rest of the GOP who GLORIFIED these cowardly cop killers militia a couple months ago as they defended a racist rancher.

Why ask? Is it a riveting question? Can't help it? Can't look inward even for a moment? Don't want to contemplate how these kind of people are your political bedfellows on a whole range of issues?

They weren't "anti government radicals". They were crazy people. An example of an "anti-government radical" is Bill Ayers and he kept the movement alive for almost two decades and he is still around preaching his brand of revolution. These A-holes were suicidal nut cases who probably read enough left wing blogs to hate Walmart. .

Why ask? Is it a riveting question? Can't help it? Can't look inward even for a moment? Don't want to contemplate how these kind of people are your political bedfellows on a whole range of issues?

Exactly right. They cant. They just CANT get themselves to fathom how the radical right wing militia they glorified and praised...as they defended the ranch of a racist rancher from, well, following the law........how members of that very militia that Fox News and Hannity praised and glorified as they pointed rifles at law officers, have now begun to ambush and murder innocent police officers.

I hope and pray that SWAT teams move in on that militia and put them all in an 8x8 concrete cell.

Exactly right. They cant. They just CANT get themselves to fathom how the radical right wing militia they glorified and praised...as they defended the ranch of a racist rancher from, well, following the law........how members of that very militia that Fox News and Hannity praised and glorified as they pointed rifles at law officers, have now begun to ambush and murder innocent police officers.

I hope and pray that SWAT teams move in on that militia and put them all in an 8x8 concrete cell.

please tell us who on the right has "glorified and praised" far right murderers and assholes.

the answer is no one.

Grow the fuck up and stop the juvenile disengenuous posting.

They weren't "anti government radicals". They were crazy people. An example of an "anti-government radical" is Bill Ayers and he kept the movement alive for almost two decades and he is still around preaching his brand of revolution. These A-holes were suicidal nut cases who probably read enough left wing blogs to hate Walmart. .

THEY WERE MEMBERS OF THE BUNDY RANCH MILITIA. They were AT the ranch, among those idiots pointing guns at cops. Same ones Fox News and the GOP glorified.

They laid yellow rattlesnake "Don't Tread on Me" flags...ON the dead cops bodies.

They preached to their neighbors about how they hate the government, hate cops, don't believe in the Fed or the authority of the federal government (The cop killers, not Clive Bundy).

They were EXACTLY what they were: Anti-government radicals, flying that yellow snake flag that they would eventually lay on top of the cops they murdered; a couple who showed up as part of the Bundy Ranch militia, that Fox and the GOP embraced.

THAT blood is on the hands of the cowards on the right wing who support the type of radicalism that groups like their militia buy into. Not all right wingers, or even most. But the cowards who DO, know who they are.

please tell us who on the right has "glorified and praised" far right murderers and assholes.

the answer is no one.

He gets all nipply when he posts this. He use ta be a Republican, yanno

the answer is no one.

Umm...lets start with Sean Hannity and Fox News, who led for weeks with the Clive Bundy ranch nonsense?

Oh, see, they did that when these 2 cop killers were on that ranch pointing guns at cops, as part of that militia, BEFORE they actually murdered some cops.

the answer is no one.

He gets all nipply when he posts this. He use ta be a Republican, yanno

That's right, I did use to be one.

Until the right wing started embracing cowards like these who fly that yellow rattlesnake flag and go out murdering cops.

Oh, sure, you all only embraced them when they were part of the Bundy Ranch militia pointing guns at cops, and loving how you thought it made the Feds and Obama look bad.

But when the rancher turned racist; And now two of those militia members killed 2 innocent police officers in cold blood, and laid that stupid yellow flag over their bodies....NOW you all try to deny you ever embraced their cause?

Don't worry. All you radical gun nutjobs will be handled lawfully one day.

this is like the 6th thread already...good thing Bucs is up to speed and all

He better hope he doesn't 'draw' as slow as he posts.......:lol:.

As in draw a gun? My God, you right wingers have a literally infatuation with guns. You must suck on the barrel of one before you go to bed, huh? I'm so glad I no longer associate with right wing redneck pricks like you anymore.

The fuck "They weren't "anti government radicals"."

Yes, these are the types that Whitehall and the other cowards encourage with their pussifying hate and rage threads.

Has the overwhelming string of TP primary defeats taught you anything?

America, the sane 95% of it, is afraid of the far right political mutant freaks, who, seeing they are going to lose big time, encourage the crazies among them "to stand up to The Man."

Forum List

Back