Anti gun protester David Hogg protected by armed guards

Gulping Gayturd is SO “proud” that he spends hours on the internet joining progressives arguing against the 2nd Amendment. :eusa_doh:

No he doesn't - Like me he is a gun owner. Kindly cut it with the nonsense.

It is amazing that to the zealots me not carrying a gun with me 24/7 makes me anti-gun and against the 2nd.

What kind of a mind thinks like that?

No... it is your support for anti gun arguments that make you anti 2nd Amendment.....I have debated this issue with you and from what I remember you are one of those...I own guns, But....guys........you want every manner of gun control that will make it harder for law abiding gun owners to own and carry guns and easier for each, next step, toward gun banning and confiscation..... then claim to support the 2nd AMendment....

That is why you are anti-gun and anti 2nd Amendment...

You are a useful idiot for the anti-gun extremists...

Please feel free to link to a single anti-gun argument I have supported.

Fuck, the number of liars on this forum is growing daily

State you positions...I don't have the time to track down our past debates.... you are a useful idiot for the anti-gun extremists..

Ok, here they are.

1. The 2nd covers more than just guns, it clearly says "arms" which includes all sorts of things.
2. Accessories are not covered by the 2nd, in my opinion.
3. We have too many gun laws now and do not need more.
4. I am for putting armed guards in schools but less agreeable to teachers being armed.
5. I think CC laws should be like marriage and driving, carry over from state to state.
6. One does not need to carry a gun 24/7 to be a 2nd amendment supporter.
7. The guns nuts are just as bad as the anti-gun nuts...both are extremist and do more damage than good.

Anything else my lying little leftist?

No he doesn't - Like me he is a gun owner. Kindly cut it with the nonsense.

It is amazing that to the zealots me not carrying a gun with me 24/7 makes me anti-gun and against the 2nd.

No... it is your support for anti gun arguments that make you anti 2nd Amendment.....I have debated this issue with you and from what I remember you are one of those...I own guns, But....guys........you want every manner of gun control that will make it harder for law abiding gun owners to own and carry guns and easier for each, next step, toward gun banning and confiscation..... then claim to support the 2nd AMendment....

State you positions...I don't have the time to track down our past debates.... you are a useful idiot for the anti-gun extremists..

Ok, here they are.

1. The 2nd covers more than just guns, it clearly says "arms" which includes all sorts of things.
4. I am for putting armed guards in schools but less agreeable to teachers being armed.
5. I think CC laws should be like marriage and driving, carry over from state to state.
7. The guns nuts are just as bad as the anti-gun nuts...both are extremist and do more damage than good.

Ahhh.... you forgot "Assault Rifles", High Capacity magazines, licensing, registration, and universal background checks....... funny how you didn't put your opinion on those issues down......

Thanks for confirming you are hiding your true status...

Ok, here they are.

Ahhh.... you forgot "Assault Rifles", High Capacity magazines, licensing, registration, and universal background checks....... funny how you didn't put your opinion on those issues down......

Assault Rifles bans, licensing, registration, and universal background checks would all fall under number 3. Fuck you are stupid.

High Capacity magazines would fall under number 2, fuck you are stupid.

Anything else?

Ok, here they are.

Assault Rifles bans, licensing, registration, and universal background checks would all fall under number 3. Fuck you are stupid.

High Capacity magazines would fall under number 2, fuck you are stupid.

Anything else?

And yet.... you hide what we discussed before...... you are a useful idiot...

Please feel free to link to a single anti-gun argument I have supported. Fuck, the number of liars on this forum is growing daily
You’re proof of that, asshole. You spent two hours supporting every anti-gun statement by every anti-gun progressive in another thread and arguing with every pro-2nd Amendment conservative.

You really are a piece of work and someone worth blocking. You just play games all day and say insanely stupid shit. No wonder you live off of the government and pay no taxes. You’d never survive in the business world. No employer would put up with your shit.

Please feel free to link to a single anti-gun argument I have supported. Fuck, the number of liars on this forum is growing daily
You’re proof of that, asshole. You spent two hours supporting every anti-gun statement by every anti-gun progressive in another thread and arguing with every pro-2nd Amendment conservative.

You really are a piece of work and someone worth blocking. You just play games all day and say insanely stupid shit. No wonder you live off of the government and pay no taxes. You’d never survive in the business world. No employer would put up with your shit.

See....I knew he had made anti gun arguments before, I just don't want to have to spend the time tracking them down....... he is a useful idiot for the anti-gun extremists...

And yet an 18 year old survivor of an NRA atrocity needs armed guards to keep him safe from other NRA fucks. Please,cut the bullshit.

Hmmmm. I didn't realize the NRA did the shooting in Parkland, or any of the murders that have occurred, including 8,000 inner city blacks each year.

They didn't, but don't get in the way of a good emotional rant.

Here you are yet again in post #80 arguing with a pro 2nd Amendment position and agreeing win the anti-2nd Amendment position. Let me know if you’d like me to keep going.

What anti-2nd Amendment position did I agree with you lying piece of shit.

Pointing out shitty arguments is not an anti-2nd Amendment position.

Do not blame me because you use stupid examples.

Last edited:
Certainly! Here you are in post #50 arguing with a pro 2nd Amendment position and agreeing win the anti-2nd Amendment position.
You’re leading the way. I just proved it.

Not feeling the need to carry my guns 24/7 is not a fucking anti-2nd Amendment position.

Come on, are you really this dishonest?

3698C108-47AB-4E8B-B500-B5E9F9690373.jpeg
What a bizarre stick with which to beat this youth.
If you had sensible gun laws he wouldn't need protecting from people like the knuckle draggers on here.

We have sensible gun laws...the criminals do not obey them...just like in Britain where gun crime is up 42% in London....where they have banned and confiscated guns...
And yet an 18 year old survivor of an NRA atrocity needs armed guards to keep him safe from other NRA fucks. Please,cut the bullshit.

Not feeling the need to carry my guns 24/7 is not a fucking anti-2nd Amendment position.
But that’s not what you said, you disingenuous asshat. You feel compelled to make sure other people aren’t carrying their firearms. That’s why you made sure to end the post with how we should move away if we don’t feel safe.

A true pro 2nd Amendment supporter would celebrate and support others carrying firearms any time for any reason, even if they themselves wouldn’t under that same circumstance. But, you’re a typical fascist who wants everyone limited to whatever you approve.

But that’s not what you said, you disingenuous asshat. You feel compelled to make sure other people aren’t carrying their firearms. That’s why you made sure to end the post with how we should move away if we don’t feel safe.

A true pro 2nd Amendment supporter would celebrate and support others carrying firearms any time for any reason, even if they themselves wouldn’t under that same circumstance. But, you’re a typical fascist who wants everyone limited to whatever you approve.

Golfing Gator likes to pretend he's a libertarian, but he fails to post any opinions that I would properly be characterized as libertarian. Leftwingers are all embarrassed to admit what they actually believe.

Golfing Gator likes to pretend he's a libertarian, but he fails to post any opinions that I would properly be characterized as libertarian. Leftwingers are all embarrassed to admit what they actually believe.

My little leftist, you are so damn funny!

Bri and I are probably the two most devout conservatives on this board. The fact that you preach left-wing ideology while calling us “leftists” says it all. You’re not fooling anyone any more than “rightwinger” is. :rolleyes:

I didn't make sure of anything. I do not give a fuck if you carry a gun or not, but I will laugh at you for doing so.

I find it funny as hell that people feel so unsafe they have to carry a gun around all the time. I can think people have the right to do something and still make fun of them for doing so.

I guess if you are such a snowflake that me laughing at you keeps you from carrying, then you might have a point.

I guess since you disagree with the NFL players kneeling you are not a true pro 1st Amendment supporter since you are not celebrating them exercising their free rights.

I do not give a fuck if you carry a gun or not, but I will laugh at you for doing so.
Again, statist, that is not pro 2nd Amendment. The fact that you even care what other people are doing, much less feel the need to “laugh at them for doing so”, is your immature way of protesting. You’re “laughing” because you don’t like it and don’t agree with it.

An actual pro 2nd Amendment supporter would wholly support the carrying of firearms anywhere at any time (within the law of course) knowing how much the 2nd Amendment has been trampled on. They wouldn’t agree with progressives and mock conservatives for exercising a right that has been horribly violated.

Bri and I are probably the two most devout conservatives on this board. The fact that you preach left-wing ideology while calling us “leftists” says it all. You’re not fooling anyone any more than “rightwinger” is. :rolleyes:

:21::21::21::21::21:

Two dumb fucks who cheer for the deficit getting bigger are devout conservatives. Now that is funny as hell!

:21::21::21::21::21:

Two dumb fucks who cheer for the deficit getting bigger are devout conservatives. Now that is funny as hell!
No one is cheering about that, moron, and it grew far faster under Obama. I don't recall you ever attacking Obama for increasing the national debt.

Forum List

Back