Anti gun protester David Hogg protected by armed guards

Precisely HOW am I arguing an anti-gun position?
Apparently you’re not a bad person...you’re just mentally ill. :uhh:

You posted this exactly 2 posts after posting a meme implying only people insecure about their penis own firearms. But you’re “not” arguing an anti-gun position, uh? :eusa_doh:

Back for another ass kicking are ya son? No - the issue is not gun ownership. Most people take them when they go hunting or to the range - otherwise they think of them as home defense.

There are only three possible reasons you feel the need to strap up everywhere you go::

1. You live in an extremely dangerous neighborhood - perhaps go for walks late at night
2. Your a nerdy lil feller who got beat up after school
3. You are compensating for something else that makes you feel insecure

TinyPenisMagazine.jpg
Obsession with penis I see...
Don’t you know firearm ownership is a personal thing, most people learn that early on in life

Are the armed guards 18, and carry AK 47s?

Doesn't matter. He wants to take everyone's guns. Is everyone that owns a gun 18 and carry an AK 47?
can you give a reputable link that states he wants to take everyone's guns?

I've NEVER seen him say that....???
All progressives want to get rid of the Second Amendment and everyone else’s right to freedom and individuality

Doesn't matter. He wants to take everyone's guns. Is everyone that owns a gun 18 and carry an AK 47?

All progressives want to get rid of the Second Amendment and everyone else’s right to freedom and individuality
To only those who allow themselves to be brainwashed, to believe that!!!!

The 18-year-old attended the Parkland, Florida school where a student murdered 17 people in February, then made himself famous with relentless calls for gun control in the wake of the tragedy.

Anti-gun protester David Hogg — protected by armed guards?
--------------------------------------------------------------

This is a whiny little bitch who hasn't even lived half of his life yet, send this little whiny bitch to a war watch how fast this stupid sob shuts the hell up.

The logic of this argument, used again and again is just ridiculous.

I wouldn't want to be protected by armed guys. It would imply there's something wrong with the place I am.

But that doesn't mean I should be stupid and not have armed guards where they are necessary.

Who wouldn't fear some of these gun nuts enough to require protection?

Why then should anyone be stupid enough to outlaw guns that they can use to protect themselves when necessary?

The 18-year-old attended the Parkland, Florida school where a student murdered 17 people in February, then made himself famous with relentless calls for gun control in the wake of the tragedy.

Anti-gun protester David Hogg — protected by armed guards?
--------------------------------------------------------------

This is a whiny little bitch who hasn't even lived half of his life yet, send this little whiny bitch to a war watch how fast this stupid sob shuts the hell up.

The logic of this argument, used again and again is just ridiculous.

I wouldn't want to be protected by armed guys. It would imply there's something wrong with the place I am.

But that doesn't mean I should be stupid and not have armed guards where they are necessary.

Who wouldn't fear some of these gun nuts enough to require protection?

Smart people. "Gun nuts" not out to rob, assault, or kill you. Criminals are, and if they are armed while you are not, you have no defense. It's really that simple.

how fitting. Don't get me wrong, I 'm sure he needs them. But is it not ironic that as he proudly declares he wants to take your guns, that he also feels the need to have guns around him for protection

That's how it works with gun grabbers. You don't have the right to protect yourself with a firearm, but they do

LMAO

-Geaux

David Hogg is a VIP now.

Now he’s got a book deal, and publicists — and armed guards.

Anti-gun protester David Hogg - protected by armed guards? - The American Mirror

Why would he need armed guards, because gun crazy nuts want him dead.
There are nuts who want to shoot up kids in school, but Hogg is against putting armed guards in schools. Hes a hypocrite and youre too uninformed to comment on this.

No sorry - Hogg is not opposed to more highly trained armed guards. He thinks it would be dumb to arm teachers.
This is what he said after the school was protected by numerous cops, "All we have now is more guns and more chances for things to go wrong." Isnt it funny how that that sentiment doesnt apply in his personal life?

how fitting. Don't get me wrong, I 'm sure he needs them. But is it not ironic that as he proudly declares he wants to take your guns, that he also feels the need to have guns around him for protection

That's how it works with gun grabbers. You don't have the right to protect yourself with a firearm, but they do

LMAO

-Geaux

David Hogg is a VIP now.

Anti-gun protester David Hogg - protected by armed guards? - The American Mirror

There are nuts who want to shoot up kids in school, but Hogg is against putting armed guards in schools. Hes a hypocrite and youre too uninformed to comment on this.

No sorry - Hogg is not opposed to more highly trained armed guards. He thinks it would be dumb to arm teachers.
This is what he said after the school was protected by numerous cops, "All we have now is more guns and more chances for things to go wrong." Isnt it funny how that that sentiment doesnt apply in his personal life?

Link please ^ If he said that he was referring to teachers.

Precisely HOW am I arguing an anti-gun position?
Apparently you’re not a bad person...you’re just mentally ill. :uhh:

You posted this exactly 2 posts after posting a meme implying only people insecure about their penis own firearms. But you’re “not” arguing an anti-gun position, uh? :eusa_doh:

Back for another ass kicking are ya son? No - the issue is not gun ownership. Most people take them when they go hunting or to the range - otherwise they think of them as home defense.

There are only three possible reasons you feel the need to strap up everywhere you go::

1. You live in an extremely dangerous neighborhood - perhaps go for walks late at night

TinyPenisMagazine.jpg

And you are dumb.......violence can come at you any time of the day or night, as the women who are coming home from work and get dragged into an alley and raped....did they all live in bad neighborhoods, no, because criminals will target victims they think they can victimize. Did the guy at the Walmart know that was the day a car jacker was going to try to steal his car...no...

You are an idiot... you hate guns and gun owners, so nothing they say is going to change your mind....of the two, you are the irrational one with the obsession over penises..... as you show with your post.....

If I lived in a town where I was in a constant of fear and panic then I would move, perhaps you might want to think about that.
I have neither “fear” nor an ounce of “panic” where I live. Likewise, I have never been in a single automobile accident in my entire life. But I still wear my seatbelt.

We put sneeze guards on salad bars, not for the vast majority of times no one sneezes, but for that miniscule percentage when some one does. We pay large amounts of money for insurance we really don't ever want to use.

What a bizarre stick with which to beat this youth.
If you had sensible gun laws he wouldn't need protecting from people like the knuckle draggers on here.

We have sensible gun laws...the criminals do not obey them...just like in Britain where gun crime is up 42% in London....where they have banned and confiscated guns...

...and a proud gun owner since my dad gave me my first .22 when I was 14.
Gulping Gayturd is SO “proud” that he spends hours on the internet joining progressives arguing against the 2nd Amendment. :eusa_doh:

No he doesn't - Like me he is a gun owner. Kindly cut it with the nonsense.

It is amazing that to the zealots me not carrying a gun with me 24/7 makes me anti-gun and against the 2nd.

What kind of a mind thinks like that?

No... it is your support for anti gun arguments that make you anti 2nd Amendment.....I have debated this issue with you and from what I remember you are one of those...I own guns, But....guys........you want every manner of gun control that will make it harder for law abiding gun owners to own and carry guns and easier for each, next step, toward gun banning and confiscation..... then claim to support the 2nd AMendment....

That is why you are anti-gun and anti 2nd Amendment...

You are a useful idiot for the anti-gun extremists...

LMAO

-Geaux

David Hogg is a VIP now.

https://splinternews.com/parkland-students-return-to-school-guarded-by-cops-with-1823386828

LMAO

-Geaux

David Hogg is a VIP now.

Yes....because he needs dead kids to get a paycheck.

To only those who allow themselves to be brainwashed, to believe that!!!!

Yeah but that's ALOT of people....dont think you realize that honey!! Tens of millions obviously not feeling brainwashed at all. In fact, they are happy as shit that they own guns!

He wants to ban semi automatic weapons.....even bulldog posted that one...that would be almost every rifle, pistol and shot gun in the country, including revolvers and that would end the ability to carry a gun for self defense.

Judging by the hate from perpetually obsessed Hogg-Haters perpetually flowing his way - He NEEDS a body guard.
Judging by the 2.3 million prisoners in the U.S. (and the millions more released), I need unfettered access to firearms. Yet you want to restrict or even prevent me from owning one.

Hypocrisy, much?

Hogg and the rest of the Parkland kids support the second amendment.
And I am a gun owner

What else ya got :confused-84: :dunno: :confused-84:

No, they don't....they are lying.

Here is what they want - They support the second amendment for law abiding gun owners but simply want universal checks and a ban on assault-style weapons and high capacity magazines. Neither of those things is guaranteed in the second amendment. Ask the ghost of Scalia.

Here are the laws that student gun-control activists from Parkland actually want to pass

And if they got that passed, the death toll from guns will not go down, since "assault style" (translation: black scary looking) guns are used to kill few Americans in America. School kids will continue to die.

When it becomes obvious they have accomplished little beyond feeling good about themselves because they stuck it to those icky gun people, what do you think they will do?

He is the next generation of young radical that is being groomed for worse things. They obviously have a lot of money invested in him. And they don't want their prize young zealot/puppet getting his punk ass mugged or beat down. Or anyone figuring out that he can't carry on a logical debate without a script!

Maybe look something up for a change instead of being like a liberal/progressive, and relying on everyone else to do the work for you. Or don't you know how?

Forum List

Back