Anti gun protester David Hogg protected by armed guards

If I was getting threats from gun huggers I too would have armed guards. Hogg would be an idiot if he didn`t do so. People often hate the things that they fear and this kid scares the shit out of the crazies with guns. What`s so hard to understand?

He scares nothing. Anyway, care to address the question at hand? Why is his personal security more important than yours?

-Geaux

So, if an anti-gun person hiring an armed guard is an example of "do as i say not as i do", would and America first person who has their wares made in China and other places also be an example of a "do as i say not as i do" person?
ya know what i am sick of leftists like you

who are willing to be a subject

yes hoggs life is more important then yours

he deserves the right to self defense

you dont

It was a simple question, so take the stick out of your leftist ass and answer the question.

And by the way, I have more than enough guns to protect me and my family and your family as well.

--LOL-- i dont believe you ya fraud

that is because you are a mindless Trump sheep and in your little fucked up world anyone that does not sniff the ass of Trump like you do could not possibly have guns or anything like that.

20 years in the Marines, certified as an instructor in all automatic weapons the Marine Corps infantry had at the time (all 4 of them!) and a proud gun owner since my dad gave me my first .22 when I was 14. That was more than a half a century ago, and I am still a gun owner.

So, stick your head back up Trump's ass and wait for the next set of talking points.

--LOL who cares what you think --LOL

no matter how much or what you post loser

i dont believe you

you are simply a fraud

Obviously you care because you keep responding to my post. If you did not care you would not respond.

how fitting. Don't get me wrong, I 'm sure he needs them. But is it not ironic that as he proudly declares he wants to take your guns, that he also feels the need to have guns around him for protection

That's how it works with gun grabbers. You don't have the right to protect yourself with a firearm, but they do

LMAO

-Geaux

David Hogg is a VIP now.

The 18-year-old attended the Parkland, Florida school where a student murdered 17 people in February, then made himself famous with relentless calls for gun control in the wake of the tragedy.

Now he’s got a book deal, and publicists — and armed guards.

Anti-gun protester David Hogg - protected by armed guards? - The American Mirror

Why would he need armed guards, because gun crazy nuts want him dead.

This is an interesting double standard seen around the nation and world today. I believe proposed restrictions on our right to bear arms should be treated no less importantly than those placed on free speech

By that metric, every congressman and women should appear w/sidearm in session, every pol who mans the podium, every public servant down to dogcather , every single time they make a public apperance

maxresdewwwwfault.jpg

how fitting. Don't get me wrong, I 'm sure he needs them. But is it not ironic that as he proudly declares he wants to take your guns, that he also feels the need to have guns around him for protection

That's how it works with gun grabbers. You don't have the right to protect yourself with a firearm, but they do

LMAO

-Geaux

David Hogg is a VIP now.

The 18-year-old attended the Parkland, Florida school where a student murdered 17 people in February, then made himself famous with relentless calls for gun control in the wake of the tragedy.

Anti-gun protester David Hogg - protected by armed guards? - The American Mirror

But why is his personal security more important than mine?

-Geaux

This is an interesting double standard seen around the nation and world today. I believe proposed restrictions on our right to bear arms should be treated no less importantly than those placed on free speech

By that metric, every congressman and women should appear w/sidearm in session, every pol who mans the podium, every public servant down to dogcather , every single time they make a public apperance

maxresdewwwwfault.jpg

The hypocrites at NRA have armed guards and a gun-free zone.
Yea, I'm sure a Democrat nutjob like the one who shot the Congress members at baseball practice would honor the gun-free zone
The hypocrites at NRA have armed guards and a gun-free zone.
Guns were banned only during Pence appearance which was federally mandated

All other times firearms were allowed to be carried

-Geaux

LMAO

-Geaux

David Hogg is a VIP now.

-Geaux

Its not and no one wants your gun.

LMAO

-Geaux

David Hogg is a VIP now.

-Geaux

Yes they do. It is lie to say any different.

-Geaux

LMAO

-Geaux

David Hogg is a VIP now.

-Geaux

That's a lie and you damn well know it

So many gun owners, like much of the NRA membership, are hypocritical.

The David Hogg guy is more real than are they as true Americans.

LMAO

-Geaux

David Hogg is a VIP now.

How many death threats do you suppose he has received at this point? I seem to remember people right here saying he deserved to be killed.

LMAO

-Geaux

David Hogg is a VIP now.

How many death threats do you suppose he has received at this point? I seem to remember people right here saying he deserved to be killed.

Why does that matter. I stated clearly in my OP that I understand his need for armed security.

But he is a hypocrite in wanting to take your weapons for self defense all the while he is protected with firearms

-Geaux

The Alt Right and their Russian allies will kill their opponents if they can get away with it then laugh.

LMAO

-Geaux

David Hogg is a VIP now.

Boy, you are dumb. No one cares if he has body guards..... the issue is that this little jerk wants to take guns away from everyone else, people who don't have the democrats paying for bodyguards for them.....

Precisely HOW am I arguing an anti-gun position?
Apparently you’re not a bad person...you’re just mentally ill. :uhh:

You posted this exactly 2 posts after posting a meme implying only people insecure about their penis own firearms. But you’re “not” arguing an anti-gun position, uh? :eusa_doh:

Back for another ass kicking are ya son? No - the issue is not gun ownership. Most people take them when they go hunting or to the range - otherwise they think of them as home defense.

There are only three possible reasons you feel the need to strap up everywhere you go::

1. You live in an extremely dangerous neighborhood - perhaps go for walks late at night
2. Your a nerdy lil feller who got beat up after school
3. You are compensating for something else that makes you feel insecure

TinyPenisMagazine.jpg

Forum List

Back