Anti gunners be honest.

You really don't want an armed Ukrainian private citizen to beat a military power house like Russia?
No training with a firearm, no tactical training.
Now we Americans are well armed and a heavy portion of those armed citizens in America do train for urban warfare .
Good point. I don't want to be unarmed if another country, or even if a future Trump government tries something like this, I want to be armed.

My honest answer is Gun laws should be closer to Japan than they should America is what I think. Yearly Classes, fees, registrations - just enough red tape to where any dumbass 18 year old kid can't just go buy one at a gun show - but serious gun enthusiasts can own one and be responsible with one.

It shouldn't just be the Vegas shooter bringing in duffel bags full of guns into the hotel every night then using 50 guns during a concert to drill 200 people. It should be weeks of courses and registration fees.

Weed out the psychos and the kids and the idiots.

My honest answer is Gun laws should be closer to Japan than they should America is what I think. Yearly Classes, fees, registrations - just enough red tape to where any dumbass 18 year old kid can't just go buy one at a gun show - but serious gun enthusiasts can own one and be responsible with one.

It shouldn't just be the Vegas shooter bringing in duffel bags full of guns into the hotel every night then using 50 guns during a concert to drill 200 people. It should be weeks of courses and registration fees.

I'm thinking about getting my ccw. I just have to take 8 hours on a Saturday or Sunday and pay $100. Even that hoop alone is stopping me. I have to give up an entire Saturday??? So I just keep putting it off.

bad example if that 18year old kid can't act like an adult he shouldn't have any adult rights.
Right to vote marriage, live on their own, right to enter into abiding contract
But back to the topic of this discussion
An armed private citizen army is going toe to toe with a powerhouse military-like Russia

I'm thinking about getting my ccw. I just have to take 8 hours on a Saturday or Sunday and pay $100. Even that hoop alone is stopping me. I have to give up an entire Saturday??? So I just keep putting it off.
the Russians are coming it doesn't help you fight them
IT'S not written in the Bill of Rights that you must have one

The leftist loons have been telling us for years that no armed citizenry could ever hope to effectively combat a trained army.

Even though instance after instance has shown the opposite to be true throughout history.

Liberals like their "feelings" on topics much better than they like facts.

the Russians are coming it doesn't help you fight them
IT'S not written in the Bill of Rights that you must have one
If the Russians are coming, I'm pretty sure they'll allow me to take my gun out of my home loaded and concealed. Just like the law was you had to ask for an absentee ballot but when the pandemic hit, they mailed everyone a ballot. Special circumstances.

And if it's my own government I'm fighting, I won't care that their law is I can't carry outside my home.

it wasn't the Trump administration that was restricting your rights it was democrats doing that.
I didn't say Trump tried this YET. But I see him rigging future elections like Putin. Censoring the media like Putin is doing. Hell, even killing his opponents.

Trump studies and worships Putin. He wishes he had such power. In fact it bothered Trump all 4 years that he didn't have the power he wanted. So much so he broke the law whenever he felt like it.

The leftist loons have been telling us for years that no armed citizenry could ever hope to effectively combat a trained army.

Even though instance after instance has shown the opposite to be true throughout history.

Liberals like their "feelings" on topics much better than they like facts.
We have always said, "what the hell are you going to do if the military comes after you" with your little guns compared to what they have.

But I admit, we were wrong. When it comes to gorilla war, we will beat them with our little guns.

If the Russians are coming, I'm pretty sure they'll allow me to take my gun out of my home loaded and concealed. Just like the law was you had to ask for an absentee ballot but when the pandemic hit, they mailed everyone a ballot. Special circumstances.

And if it's my own government I'm fighting, I won't care that their law is I can't carry outside my home.
You'll have no rights period

I didn't say Trump tried this YET. But I see him rigging future elections like Putin. Censoring the media like Putin is doing. Hell, even killing his opponents.

Trump studies and worships Putin. He wishes he had such power. In fact it bothered Trump all 4 years that he didn't have the power he wanted. So much so he broke the law whenever he felt like it.
you insinuated it though
The only election rigging was conducted by democrats
You are your own worse enemy while trying to defend your position.

it wasn't the Trump administration that was restricting your rights it was democrats doing that.

He called for a Senate investigation into news outlets for publishing unflattering stories about him is an attack on freedom of the press.

He has attacked reporters personally and en masse; he has incited crowds against them; he has accused reporters (with no evidence, of course) of sedition; and he has said he wants to change libel laws to make it easier to sue news outlets for misstatements.

Trump’s focus on a few outlets, especially NBC News, CNN, and The New York Times, suggests he is interested not in across-the-board censorship so much as targeted persecution of those organizations that he feels are making his life difficult. The good news is there’s no reason at this moment to believe that the Senate Intelligence Committee would take up Trump’s invitation, but it’s hard to simply dismiss it. Trump has successfully pushed for bogus inquiries in the past, as when he accused President Obama of “wiretapping” him and then demanded his evidence-free allegation be investigated. The Justice Department concluded there was no evidence to support the claim.

you insinuated it though
No it wasn't. How can you deny what I'm saying? Even Mike Pence told Trump to fuck off when he tried to get him to go along with stealing the election.

An armed private citizen army is going toe to toe with a powerhouse military-like Russia

The military certainly has the might in terms of their weaponry, but there comes a point where shear numbers are overwhelming. This is exactly why the vast majority of Americans should be armed. It would be all but impossible to overtake our country by conventional methods.

you insinuated it though
Be honest. If there was a coup and the Republican party did away with the Democratic party and in 2024 the only two choices we had were Trump and DiSanto, you'd be happy.

So you don't give a fuck about freedom or choice. You only want to give choices you approve. You sort of remind me of Putin.

Just like the law was you had to ask for an absentee ballot but when the pandemic hit, they mailed everyone a ballot. Special circumstances.

Certain groups(Democrats) want these new absentee ballot laws to be made permanent.

The military certainly has the might in terms of their weaponry, but there comes a point where shear numbers are overwhelming. This is exactly why the vast majority of Americans should be armed. It would be all but impossible to overtake our country by conventional methods.
They may take the town. But then just like in Afganistan, they'd have a very difficult 20 years ahead of them.

Forum List

Back