Red skies in the night
Now you're runnin' scared, hey

Here comes the revolution
Time is runnin' out
But I got the solution
Fill your hand you son of a bitch

I'm cocked, I'm locked and I'm ready to rock
I am cocked, I am locked, ready to rock

You were wrong and I pointed that out. Sorry if that bothers you.

And I explained the difference. We just think the rich and corporations should pay their fair share. In fact, rich liberals agree with me. So yes I know there are rich liberals in this world. Typically they have NEW money not old. In other words they made their money it wasn't willed to them. So they aren't afraid of being taxed because they'll just make more.
Do you know what's keeping rich liberals from voluntarily sending more of their own money to the Treasury?

Nothing.

You were wrong and I pointed that out. Sorry if that bothers you.

And I explained the difference. We just think the rich and corporations should pay their fair share. In fact, rich liberals agree with me. So yes I know there are rich liberals in this world. Typically they have NEW money not old. In other words they made their money it wasn't willed to them. So they aren't afraid of being taxed because they'll just make more.

You said The fact that you think only conservatives are rich...

So your comeback was false. I pointed that out.

Now I have to get into an argument with the rest of your dopey buds on what's fair. More than zero is fair. Elon Musk pays 6% on his income what do you pay?

The U.S. currently has seven federal income tax brackets, with rates of 10%, 12%, 22%, 24%, 32%, 35% and 37%. If you're one of the lucky few to earn enough to fall into the 37% bracket, that doesn't mean that the entirety of your taxable income will be subject to a 37% tax. Instead, 37% is your top marginal tax rate.
When rich liberals stop hiring armies of tax attorneys whose job is to reduce their taxable income, I'll believe they "aren't afraid of being taxed".

Yea yea yea we know your spin but we also know your arguments and you are the biggest defenders of rich people and corporations.

It's like when you tell us KKK'ers are Democrats because they were in the early 60's yet today you are the one defending Robert E Lee. Are you a fucking idiot?

Shitstain, I don’t defend democrat party war heroes………you idiot….those are your heroes not mine.

Good point. I don't want to be unarmed if another country, or even if a future Trump government tries something like this, I want to be armed.
Actually, you should be more concerned about the leftist government taking away our rights and becoming an authoritarian, oppressive, persecutory and tyrannical entity.

Actually, you should be more concerned about the leftist government taking away our rights and becoming an authoritarian, oppressive, persecutory and tyrannical entity.

With the giddy gleeful way the left is attacking anyone who thinks differently from their agenda and beliefs, and that doofus thinks Trump was a problem? They are insane and evil....

With the giddy gleeful way the left is attacking anyone who thinks differently from their agenda and beliefs, and that doofus thinks Trump was a problem? They are insane and evil....
As long as there's a democrat in the White House, TRUMP! will be front and center in their brains.

Forum List

Back