Anti gunners be honest.

Boy are you gullible. Suddenly you trust government. We always knew you worship billionaires and you believe they know what’s best for us
I keep telling you those foil helmets you order off the back page of comic books don't give you mind reading powers, but you still keep ordering them.

I keep telling you those foil helmets you order off the back page of comic books don't give you mind reading powers, but you still keep ordering them.
Oh no doubt you trust the corrupt Trump government. But funny as soon as any of them (all of them) quit Trump because they see if they help him they will be the next to go to jail, and when they come forward you say they are rinos and globalists.

And you trust the billionaire trump because instinctively you conservatives believe the rich and corporations should be running this country because they know best.

And you trust the billionaire trump because instinctively you conservatives believe the rich and corporations should be running this country because they know best.
The fact that you think only conservatives are rich and corporations proves your a fucking idiot.

The fact that you think only conservatives are rich and corporations proves your a fucking idiot.
I don't think that. If you don't get it, you're a fucking idiot.

Here's the difference moron. We believe corporations and the rich should pay their fair share of taxes. You don't.

Here's the difference moron. We believe corporations and the rich should pay their fair share of taxes. You don't.
STFU clown. You clearly stated your belief. I called you out because u suck ass. Deal with it.

liberal talking points like "fair share" prove you're a fucking idiot.

Which taxes?

Rich people pay far more real estate taxes than you, pay way more in sales taxes, excise taxes, taxes on air fair, utilities, gas taxes, etc.

Everyone who receives income pays income taxes everyone who sells assets pays capital gains taxes

So what is this "Fair share" and is that fair share defined as the same percentage or something else?

STFU clown. You clearly stated your belief. I called you out because u suck ass. Deal with it.

liberal talking points like "fair share" prove you're a fucking idiot.
You were wrong and I pointed that out. Sorry if that bothers you.

And I explained the difference. We just think the rich and corporations should pay their fair share. In fact, rich liberals agree with me. So yes I know there are rich liberals in this world. Typically they have NEW money not old. In other words they made their money it wasn't willed to them. So they aren't afraid of being taxed because they'll just make more.

You said The fact that you think only conservatives are rich...

So your comeback was false. I pointed that out.

Now I have to get into an argument with the rest of your dopey buds on what's fair. More than zero is fair. Elon Musk pays 6% on his income what do you pay?

The U.S. currently has seven federal income tax brackets, with rates of 10%, 12%, 22%, 24%, 32%, 35% and 37%. If you're one of the lucky few to earn enough to fall into the 37% bracket, that doesn't mean that the entirety of your taxable income will be subject to a 37% tax. Instead, 37% is your top marginal tax rate.

And I explained the difference. We just think the rich and corporations should pay their fair share. In fact, rich liberals agree with me. So yes I know there are rich liberals in this world. Typically they have NEW money not old. In other words they made their money it wasn't willed to them. So they aren't afraid of being taxed because they'll just make more.

Now I have to get into an argument with the rest of your dopey buds on what's fair. More than zero is fair. Elon Musk pays 6% on his income what do you pay?

The U.S. currently has seven federal income tax brackets, with rates of 10%, 12%, 22%, 24%, 32%, 35% and 37%. If you're one of the lucky few to earn enough to fall into the 37% bracket, that doesn't mean that the entirety of your taxable income will be subject to a 37% tax. Instead, 37% is your top marginal tax rate

The U.S. currently has seven federal income tax brackets, with rates of 10%, 12%, 22%, 24%, 32%, 35% and 37%. If you're one of the lucky few to earn enough to fall into the 37% bracket, that doesn't mean that the entirety of your taxable income will be subject to a 37% tax. Instead, 37% is your top marginal tax rate.
stick to your talking points bitch boy.

stick to your talking points bitch boy.
Ok. I said to hadit ":you trust the billionaire trump because instinctively you conservatives believe the rich, and corporations, should be running this country because they know best."

Because hadit said "Thankfully, a TRUMP! administration wouldn't try anything like that."

which is a joke because Trump tried just about everything. Rigging the election, grabbing women's pussies, paying hush money with campaign contributions, using the position to make money and advertise Ivanka's clothing line, demanding Comey's loyalty, colluding with Russia, obstructing the Mueller report, scam people through his charity, give shady pardons on your way out the door, hire shady people, tell Georgia to come up with votes and georgia to make shit up on his opponent, hire illegals well into his presidency. Yea, Trump would NEVER do any of these things either.

As if a Trump administration is above doing anything shady, illegal, wrong or unethical.

Ok. I said to hadit ":you trust the billionaire trump because instinctively you conservatives believe the rich, and corporations, should be running this country because they know best."

Because hadit said "Thankfully, a TRUMP! administration wouldn't try anything like that."

which is a joke because Trump tried just about everything. Rigging the election, grabbing women's pussies, paying hush money with campaign contributions, using the position to make money and advertise Ivanka's clothing line, demanding Comey's loyalty, colluding with Russia, obstructing the Mueller report, scam people through his charity, give shady pardons on your way out the door, hire shady people, tell Georgia to come up with votes and georgia to make shit up on his opponent, hire illegals well into his presidency. Yea, Trump would NEVER do any of these things either.

As if a Trump administration is above doing anything shady, illegal, wrong or unethical.
We don`t know what secrets Trump sold Putin but we know he sure wouldn`t pass on the opportunity.

Oh no doubt you trust the corrupt Trump government. But funny as soon as any of them (all of them) quit Trump because they see if they help him they will be the next to go to jail, and when they come forward you say they are rinos and globalists.

Of course you can post quotes from me where I said anyone was "rinos and globalists", and that I "believe the rich and corporations should be running this country because they know best". Anyone with integrity would of course acknowledge they could not and admit they were bloviating without cause, assuming that I fit a certain mold because, well, reasons, and just shut up. Will you do as well?

We don`t know what secrets Trump sold Putin but we know he sure wouldn`t pass on the opportunity.
And in the past we always sent someone to take notes of the meeting between our president and putin. Trump didn't allow anyone in his private meeting with Putin. How inappropriate. I know Republicans blindly trust the con man but I don't and it should be illegal he did that. We want to know what is discussed.

This illustrates how Republicans would be okay with a dictator who can do whatever he wants. As long as it's their guy it's cool. They trust him. They shouldn't. And we shouldn't trust Obama or Biden doing that. Which is why they never did that.

Didn't Trump also shread documents? Fucking scumbag. And they trust him. They remind me of Russians who like Putin. There must be Russians who like putin right? They would act very similar to how Republicans defended everything shady Trump did for 4 years.

Of course you can post quotes from me where I said anyone was "rinos and globalists", and that I "believe the rich and corporations should be running this country because they know best". Anyone with integrity would of course acknowledge they could not and admit they w.ere bloviating without cause, assuming that I fit a certain mold because, well, reasons, and just shut up. Will you do as well?
Did you see I admitted I was wrong about guns? You should be as open minded as I am.

Listen asshole, I'm not talking about you specifically. Are you a Republican voter? A Trump voter? Then you are responsible for all the crazy shit they do. NO one gives a fuck what you personally have said. You vote along with people who say those things. Close enough.

I'm thinking about getting my ccw. I just have to take 8 hours on a Saturday or Sunday and pay $100. Even that hoop alone is stopping me. I have to give up an entire Saturday??? So I just keep putting it off.
I got mine by sitting through a two hour session one evening. There was little presented that I didn't already know. The fee was $75 for class and license.

Moron, the wealthiest corporations are all left wing and hide their money with te best of them.

You want them to pay more? Lower the tax rates… make it cheaper to comply than to avoid

I got mine by sitting through a two hour session one evening. There was little presented that I didn't already know. The fee was $75 for class and license.
Two hours? They told me 8. I know it would be a fun day but I don't want to give up a Saturday. If someone wanted to do it with me I'd be more inclined to go through the ordeal.

Moron, the wealthiest corporations are all left wing and hide their money with te best of them.

You want them to pay more? Lower the tax rates… make it cheaper to comply than to avoid
Yea yea yea we know your spin but we also know your arguments and you are the biggest defenders of rich people and corporations.

It's like when you tell us KKK'ers are Democrats because they were in the early 60's yet today you are the one defending Robert E Lee. Are you a fucking idiot?

Did you see I admitted I was wrong about guns? You should be as open minded as I am.

Listen asshole, I'm not talking about you specifically. Are you a Republican voter? A Trump voter? Then you are responsible for all the crazy shit they do. NO one gives a fuck what you personally have said. You vote along with people who say those things. Close enough.
Nope, sorry, but it doesn't work that way. When you try to put words in my mouth that I didn't say, there's a problem. It's intellectually lazy and designed to create a straw man that you can then knock down and pretend you've accomplished something. Tell me who you voted for and I can find things they've done and said you wouldn't want to be associated with either. No politician is ever going to completely reflect your entire viewpoint unless you're in office yourself.

I was surprised TRUMP! made it out of the primaries. I thought he'd go down in flames because he's a narcissistic egomaniac with all the social flair and panache of a New Yorker (that is to say, none). I wouldn't want to either live with him or work for him. But he certainly was a superior candidate and president than the alternative would have been. See what happens when you try to put words in someone else's mouth? And then you claim you don't care what I said. Can you pick a horse and stay on it?

Forum List

Back