Anti-homeschooling bill defeated in California

Ha ha, still trolling. Poor pitiful creature. You have a nice day.

Keep lying! It fits your low-life personality perfectly!
Ooooooh, poor pitiful baby. Do you need a warm bottle of milk?

I guess it is impossible for you to stay on topic. You have failed to answer any questions or provide support for your positions. You lose!

Goodbye loser!
Bu, bye. Why are you so angry?

Not angry. I am laughing my ass off at your pathetic antics.

Bye!
Naw, you're definitely angry. Have you ever considered psychological help? It's nothing to be ashamed of. I'm pulling for ya, little fella.

Home schooling has been used largely as a way for evangelicals, the fakest of 'christians', to be able to teach their kids the world is 6,000 years old rather than 4.5 billion and Jesus rode dinosaurs. Among a list of things that are nonsense.

The more fanatical red states have started voting to have taxpayer money paid to homeschooling parents. Home school if you want but pay for it yourself. Stop asking the public to pad your bank account.

Interesting the public schools should really be renamed the "goyem schools." They are designed to undermine White people. The Evangelical movement (and most "catholic" based religion) was to erase the memory of the White man and the White man's actual seasonal traditions (although they were adopted into the jewish Bible - both OT and NT is jewish despite the Greek- narrative). Now with jewish "museums" in most cities and "holocaust" classes mandatory in public school, the useful idiots are no longer needed. By law, you must believe the falsehood that jews have been chosen by Yahweh (a never existent baal) to rule over you, and Palestine is their homeland, despite the OT saying southern Saudi Arabia was their homeland.

Forum List

Back