Anti Lockdown protests spreading across China

you must have the reading skills of a retarded dog. Had you been reading this thread you would realize I'm pointing out that every single electronic device has a Chinese connection. Samsung , Apple ,Intel, Dell, all use Chinese manufacturing for their electronics.
Thats not news

China used to be the assembly point of choice for globalism

But the blush is off that rose now

Thats not news

China used to be the assembly point of choice for globalism

But the blush is off that rose now
I tried an experiment once and maybe you should try it.

go to a big box retail store and see how many items you can find that's American made. Then notice how much of their overpriced shit is made in china. you might be surprised... I was.

I tried an experiment once and maybe you should try it.

go to a big box retail store and see how many items you can find that's American made. Then notice how much of their overpriced shit is made in china. you might be surprised... I was.
Yes, china still makes more stuff than anywhere else

But that is no longer a sure thing

It is in our best interests to move production away from china and thats beginning to happen

Yes I know your groomers told you it’s the unvaccinateds fault. The vaccinated spreads it just as much.

You are overusing the Groomer tag.
I know it's a talking point, you also forgot to use "Woke" and "Indoctrination" and "Nazi" in your sentence.

Yes, china still makes more stuff than anywhere else

But that is no longer a sure thing

It is in our best interests to move production away from china and thats beginning to happen
getting off the Chinese tit will be an arduous task.

You are overusing the Groomer tag.
I know it's a talking point, you also forgot to use "Woke" and "Indoctrination" and "Nazi" in your sentence.

I’ll stick with groomers. I’ve watch you leftists being groomed since I was a teenager in the 80s. It fits perfectly.

Would you rather the government enforce a zero COVID policy?....mandatory? Lock down your movements, your stores, your livelyhood, restrict your movements, install an app on your phone to track your movements? Not just for a few weeks like we had in 2020, but for MONTHS at a time. And you have no choice but to comply. We had BARELY two months of what I would call real lockdowns before everything was opened back up at the beginning of May, 2020. The rest is all right wing bellyaching. Even those initial lockdowns would not have largely been necessary had the previous administration acted from the outset in January, 2020 and made the case to the non-believer that masks and social distancing slowed the virus advance down. ^Shrug^.

Just for starters--

You realize "social distancing" was all made up right? There was no science behind it whatsoever. They just guessed, and thought it might work.

What a joke this entire nation is now, with people like Jack just believing whatever they say

Lockdowns were also bullshit in the US at the height of COVID because while Democrats and their Media were losing their shit over the notion of people attending family holidays, church services, sporting events, and small business shopping, they had no problem with people attending social justice protests by the thousands standing cheek to cheek.

Just for starters--

You realize "social distancing" was all made up right? There was no science behind it whatsoever. They just guessed, and thought it might work.

What a joke this entire nation is now, with people like Jack just believing whatever they say
Of course there is plenty of evidence that keeping your distance slows the spread of the virus down. Especially when used in conjunction with other preventative measures.
Look, I get it, you don't want to comply. Fine. That's your right. But don't for one minute try to sell the bullshit that there isn't any kind of science behind it. And don't denigrate people who follow it. Respect your fellow citizen. Move on with your life.

Forum List

Back