Anti-Muslim attacks up 78%

Hate crimes against American Muslims have soared to their highest levels since the aftermath of the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks, according to data compiled by researchers, an increase apparently fueled by terrorist attacks in the United States and abroad and by divisive language on the campaign trail.

The trend has alarmed hate crime scholars and law-enforcement officials, who have documented hundreds of attacks — including arsons at mosques, assaults, shootings and threats of violence — since the beginning of 2015.

While the most current hate crime statistics from the FBI are not expected until November, new data from researchers atCalifornia State University found that hate crimes against American Muslims were up 78 percent over the course of 2015. Attacks on those perceived as Arab rose even more sharply.

Police and media reports in recent months have indicated a continued flow of attacks, often against victims wearing traditional Muslim garb or seen as Middle Eastern.

Gee thanks, Mr. Trump. Thanks for a glimpse into what an American future would look like in your reich.

Wow a whole 260 so called hate crimes a year.

I guess we should try to see what the requirements are that a crime is a "hate" crime
I have the feeling any crime where muslims are the victim will be labeled a "hate" crime

FYI spraying graffiti on a mosque is not a "hate crime" it's vandalism

Meanwhile in Chicago......

How does crime in Chicago justify the persecution of innocent Muslim Americans?

Well let's look at the numbers

Iraq 2015: A Catastrophic Normal :: Iraq Body Count
We can't compare a city to a country, so let's compare cities in Iraq to Chicago.

In Baghdad, there were 3,426 killed in 2015 but in Diyala there were only 1,315 killed.

In Chicago, there were 468 homicides. However, there were 2,900 shot.

Chicago Shootings and Murders Surged in 2015

That means gang bangers are either worse shots or the US has better medical care

You be the judge.

I would dare say that there are much more dangerous places in Chicago than in Iraq. That is a no brainer.

Just so long as you stay in the rich fat cat sections of Chicago where Barak Obama and company used to live you will be just fine.

Hate crimes against American Muslims have soared to their highest levels since the aftermath of the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks, according to data compiled by researchers, an increase apparently fueled by terrorist attacks in the United States and abroad and by divisive language on the campaign trail.

The trend has alarmed hate crime scholars and law-enforcement officials, who have documented hundreds of attacks — including arsons at mosques, assaults, shootings and threats of violence — since the beginning of 2015.

While the most current hate crime statistics from the FBI are not expected until November, new data from researchers atCalifornia State University found that hate crimes against American Muslims were up 78 percent over the course of 2015. Attacks on those perceived as Arab rose even more sharply.

Police and media reports in recent months have indicated a continued flow of attacks, often against victims wearing traditional Muslim garb or seen as Middle Eastern.

Gee thanks, Mr. Trump. Thanks for a glimpse into what an American future would look like in your reich.

I guess we should try to see what the requirements are that a crime is a "hate" crime
I have the feeling any crime where muslims are the victim will be labeled a "hate" crime

There is no such thing as a "innocent muslim".
Anyone who claims to be a muslim must follow the commands of the shit-for-brains pedophile 'ALLA-WISHES' he could play 'stinky finger' with your eight year old daughters.
If they are 'true believers' they are commanded to exterminate every 'non-believer' on the planet.
Just as Mr. Rahami wanted to do in NYC.

Whoa there Corky

Throwing bacon at a mosque is hardy persecution

Are you pretending that that is the full extent of anti-Muslim hate crimes in the US?

Prove it.

No but a large portion of your 260 so called "hate crimes" that you have your granny panties in a twist over are nothing but simple pranks or acts of property vandalism

Whoa there Corky

Throwing bacon at a mosque should be a felony.
Criminal wasting bacon like that.
image.jpeg

Well let's look at the numbers

Iraq 2015: A Catastrophic Normal :: Iraq Body Count
We can't compare a city to a country, so let's compare cities in Iraq to Chicago.

In Baghdad, there were 3,426 killed in 2015 but in Diyala there were only 1,315 killed.

In Chicago, there were 468 homicides. However, there were 2,900 shot.

Chicago Shootings and Murders Surged in 2015

That means gang bangers are either worse shots or the US has better medical care

You be the judge.

I would dare say that there are much more dangerous places in Chicago than in Iraq. That is a no brainer.

Just so long as you stay in the rich fat cat sections of Chicago where Barak Obama and company used to live you will be just fine.

How does that justify crimes against innocent Muslims in the US?

thanks for finding the number in the story, wow 260 hate crimes vs 3,000 plus Americans killed by dot heads..OP fuck off.

Whoa there Corky

Are you pretending that that is the full extent of anti-Muslim hate crimes in the US?

Prove it.

No but a large portion of your 260 so called "hate crimes" that you have your granny panties in a twist over are nothing but simple pranks or acts of property vandalism

You mean like whoever plowed through this war memorial?

1360961_1280x720.jpg

No big deal, eh? Quit whining about it...

thanks for finding the number in the story, wow 260 hate crimes vs 3,000 plus Americans killed by dot heads..OP fuck off.

Another one justifying hate crimes against Muslims.

See what I mean? It's part of the core of conservatism now in this country.

Again vandalism? How many people world wide will you let them rape and kill?

More women are killed in "honor killings" in Pakistan each year than the total amount of supposed attacks on Muslims in the U.S in all of history.

That's a grotesque justification for harming innocent Muslims here in America.
Where was the justification?

There wasn't any. NYC is just an illiterate hack.
I know, I wanted him to admit it. He just runs off to sling more shit.

Then why bring it up? Why try to mitigate anti-Muslim attacks in the US by pointing off to some other sort of crime halfway around the world?
It was brought up since the left doesn't appear to understand how dangerous the people are. That isn't what the word justification means. No one justified attacking innocent Muslims.

Whoa there Corky

Prove it.

You mean like whoever plowed through this war memorial?

1360961_1280x720.jpg

No big deal, eh? Quit whining about it...

I never whined about that.

Like I said bacon isn't a "hate" crime

It is if it's used in a criminal manner to express hate.

No

BULLSHITE! Just another Left Race-Baiting fantasy. They desperately want it to be so.

Religion of peace indeed. So if all these religious extremists are persecuted here, why not help them go back to their countries of origin ? surely they would feel safer there, right ?

Wonder if bacon was involved here ?

Or here,

Maybe a pork produck made this happen,

Maybe pork got this dude rolling,

Dude, only persecution Muslims are suffering in this country or any other country for that matter is carried out predominatly by other Muslims of a different sect. Muslim persecution in this country is as amusing as cartoons. Fun to watch, but not a trace of reality.

Where did I say that we are supposed to murder all Muslims?

Try to keep up!
one of your friends in this thread did? its not hard to find so-called christians that freely suggest genocide against all 1.5 billion muslims

Who said we need to kill all muslims?

Are you sure that you aren't imagining things?

Who? There are people out there that say this.

Go onto Stormfront and you might find quite a few who support this idea.

OH NOES XIANS!!! NAZIS !!! STORMFRONT!!! WAAAAAAAH!!!

lol

The question was asked and I answered it. You don't like the answer so you write what you've just written. Seems rather juvenile to me.

No, you never actually reply to anything, and why you just ridiculous when trying to ask for 'facts' and 'proof'; you wouldn't read it, or you would just move on to the next line of gibbering on the approved list of 'talking points' and avoid responding to whatever it is you 'demanded proof' for, as usual for astro-turfing trolls.

If only they would stop killing us.....but alas, they are liberals.....
Violent Muslims are liberals?

No, they are religious conservatives. You got to be one ignorant fuck to not know that. What liberal runs around screaming "yea God" and then announces they want to kill someone?

This guy is a "normal American"

rdean, to the rescue of his fellow Hillary voters, Islamic terrorists.

Forum List

Back