Anti Second / Levi Strauss & Co. comes out for gun control

Who the hell still wears jeans?
Men
Mostly just women round these parts. But I guess old habits die hard, for old guys. I had a teacher who still wore a tweed jacket to school...
So wherever you live, which you’ve blocked from view your women are more manlier than you are. How does it feel to be the one with the glitter and fancy stitching on your back pockets? I’ve always wondered what the ladies were drawn to.
I don't know. You'd have to ask the hood rats, or Mexicans. Seems popular among the city folk, of certain demographics. And if you find women in tight fitting jeans to be manly, I don't have to bother to ask your stance on skinny jeans... To each his own I guess...

i always wear BLACK Jeans for the last few years . Black boots , Black Boot Cut jeans , Black Duluth long tail t-shirt . Black is best for hiding gravy dribbles .

Where does it say anything about "anti-Second"?

Says the opposite actually.
------------------------------- aw , they are going the anti gun RIGHTS Route. Anyone that joins up with any gun control group is the enemy of Gun Owners . 'levi' job is to sell jeans and then mind their own business rather than lending support to anti gunners that want to regulate and restrict Americans RIGHTS and Guns .. And this group is especially bad from what i have heard Pogo .

I asked the OP where it says anything about "anti-Second".

Because it doesn't. They in fact say the opposite.

Who the hell still wears jeans?
Men
Mostly just women round these parts. But I guess old habits die hard, for old guys. I had a teacher who still wore a tweed jacket to school...

With leather elbow patches most likely....we seasoned seniors do get locked into fashion habits. Me? I wear mostly cargo pants, and Dockers for business calls. Haven't owned or worn a suit in years although I still own a black wool sport coat and hope the funeral isn't in July when it's 115 outside.

simply knowing that its 'everytown for gun safety' everyone should know that they are anti gun no matter what they say Pogo .

simply knowing that its 'everytown for gun safety' everyone should know that they are anti gun no matter what they say Pogo .

Once again -- I didn't ask about "anti-gun". Nor did the OP claim it.

What I asked, and what she wrote, is "anti-Second".

Apparently from the above you're against gun safety, but we'll get to that later.

Are businesses that enter the political forum suicidal these days? I don't care what side of the aisle they publicly back; its going to affect the company's bottom line and usually in a negative way.

Levi Strauss teams up with gun control group: ‘We simply cannot stand by silently’
So are all the cowboys and bikers and shit gonna burn their 501s?

I don't care. Levi Strauss makes shitty jeans any more,
So you already burned yours then.

One would think they would think about their latest statements.

Millions of people own guns and millions of people wear jeans.

Guess they won't be wearing 501's.

I actually took a half a days vacation today to go buy some new Levis in the city. Looks like i will be buying another brand.

Forum List

Back