Anti-Semite left wing radical murders one in San Diego Synagogue shooting

whitehall

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2010
Western Va.
Radical lefties have been drumming up hatred for the Jewish community for the last couple of years and it came to a head in the shooting by a 19 year old anti Trump maniac in a Synagogue in San Diego today. You can depend the left wing media to spin the story to an anti-gun rhetoric even though the maniac probably violated half a dozen gun laws in the most restrictive state in the union.

Radical lefties have been drumming up hatred for the Jewish community for the last couple of years and it came to a head in the shooting by a 19 year old anti Trump maniac in a Synagogue in San Diego today. You can depend the left wing media to spin the story to an anti-gun rhetoric even though the maniac probably violated half a dozen gun laws in the most restrictive state in the union.

according to what I've read he was a conservative christian republican.

so, therefore, right wing.

But I expect deranged, hate filled murderous scum like you to blame the people you want to kill.

Nope
An open letter. My name is John Earnest and I am a man of European an…
Are you a Trump supporter? You mean that Zionist, Jew-loving, anti-White, traitorous cocksucker? Don’t make me laugh.

Are you a conservative? I am not a useless, spineless coward so no—I am not a conservative. Conservative is a misnomer. They conserve nothing. They’ll complain all they want but they won’t take up arms and threaten their government with death (the only thing that works). Ever heard about the Battle of Athens (1946)? Find your balls again you insufferable faggots. If you do not defend your rights you deserve none.

But I expect deranged, hate filled murderous scum like you to blame the people you want to kill.

You got it wrong....he said in his manifesto he was not a supporter of trump.

Try and keep up....too many like you come on this board and spread dis-information.

Delete your post or I will use my considerable influence to your detriment. hehheh

Yep.

Can't you read? This guy's "manifesto" indicates that he is white of European ancestry who claims to be of the Christian faith and hates women, Jews, Muslims, and just about everyone else.

According to what I read he was a demented anti-Trump left wing anti-Semite wannabe mass murderer.

According to what I read he was a demented anti-Trump left wing anti-Semite wannabe mass murderer.

Exactly

I didn't read the whole "manifesto" (sounds fake as hell to me) but IF it is true that he claimed to be a Christian, then it appears that this person's analysis on the real reason behind all the church attacks may be correct:

I didn't read the whole "manifesto" (sounds fake as hell to me) but IF it is true that he claimed to be a Christian, then it appears that this person's analysis on the real reason behind all the church attacks may be correct:

The girl drones on and on...could you summarize what she is attempting to say?

Well, it will probably sound crazy to you and most people here. But she's looking at the whole thing from a biblical / end times perspective. Her view is that Christians are being set up to appear to be hateful, racist, violent, etc...through media manipulation /lies and false flags that purposely pit groups against each other. She believes it's all part of what the bible said would happen in the last days, we will be vilified, marginalized, etc, as the world gets more and more evil and antichristian.

Well, it will probably sound crazy to you and most people here. But she's looking at the whole thing from a biblical / end times perspective. Her view is that Christians are being set up to appear to be hateful, racist, violent, etc...through media manipulation /lies and false flags that purposely pit groups against each other. She believes it's all part of what the bible said would happen in the last days, we will be vilified, marginalized, etc, as the world gets more and more evil and antichristian.

Not crazy at all......makes a lot of sense.

Can't you read? This guy's "manifesto" indicates that he is white of European ancestry who claims to be of the Christian faith and hates women, Jews, Muslims, and just about everyone else.
Whites of European heritage/ancestry can be Democrats.

He is NEITHER left nor right. We reject your goof dick PUSSY labels...Conservatives my god he nailed EXACTLY what a CUNTservative is....He is a White American Patriot who got tired of his people being genocided. He is a FUCKING HERO! HEIL JOHN EARNEST!

He is NEITHER left nor right. We reject your goof dick PUSSY labels...Conservatives my god he nailed EXACTLY what a CUNTservative is....He is a White American Patriot who got tired of his people being genocided. He is a FUCKING HERO! HEIL JOHN EARNEST!

The preservation of White America is a worthy goal but you and yours are coinfused----though most American Jews are liberal....they are beginning to shift..

The Israeli's love Trump.

American Jews are still caught up in their tradition of always voting Democratic passed on from generation to generation....not realizing the Democratic party has shifted to being anti-semitic itself.

Thus the coinfusion of you and yours....ya'll putting yourselvs in the same stance of Jew Hatred the democratic party has embraced.

You should be concentrating your attention and efforts towards other politically correct elements in our society....the purveyors of multiculturalism, academia, the media, hollywood, msm, the globalists and the owners of the various social media etc.

I think the American Jews will eventually see the light.

The preservation of White America is a worthy goal but you and yours are coinfused----though most American Jews are liberal....they are beginning to shift..

The Israeli's love Trump.

American Jews are still caught up in their tradition of always voting Democratic passed on from generation to generation....not realizing the Democratic party has shifted to being anti-semitic itself.

Thus the coinfusion of you and yours....ya'll putting yourselvs in the same stance of Jew Hatred the democratic party has embraced.

You should be concentrating your attention and efforts towards other politically correct elements in our society....the purveyors of multiculturalism, academia, the media, hollywood, msm, the globalists and the owners of the various social media etc.

I think the American Jews will eventually see the light.
Jews goal is the elimination of the white race. They see the light VERY clearly. Read the protocols,read what MANY MANY rabbi's and prominent jewish politicians and leaders have said....WE are in their way. Period.

So what? All the white Dems thump their chests about being “Christian”.
They’ve got AOC and Omar running their party now, and they hate Jews and love Palestinian Terrorists.

Radical lefties have been drumming up hate for white men, not jews. Jews are fine. Even the slightest whiff of "antisemitism" is enough to ruin a person's life and in some countries, land them in prison. On the other hand, being anti-white is pretty much a requirement to hold elected office.

Last nite, Don Lemon painted with a broad brush and referred to the shooting as 'White Terrorism'.
Is CNN and Don trying to start a race war, or what?

Forum List

Back