Anti Semitism rising.

The president is not anti-semitic. What a bunch of whiners. How dare anyone not kow-tow to Israel's petulance.
Oh, my. Speaking of whiners, you're just incensed that anyone dare criticize Mohammedan fascism.

We dare not criticize the man, just because he fucked a 7 year old girl. Heck, everyone does that, right?? And he sliced off Jews' heads, but Lordy, we dare not criticize that. Nosiree.

1300 years ago, when that was the way people behaved. In addition, Aisha's age as being "7" is highly debatable. There is a lot to criticize 1300 years ago, but what's the point?

Pedophilia presents with MAJOR psychological issues... such was the case 1300 years ago and remains true to this day.

True pedophilia does. However, the evidence that this was pedophilia is debatable. Keep in mind the average age of bethrotal and marriage at the time was quite young and life expectancy low. According to Criticism of Muhammad - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia - such marriages were normal among the Beduoin and there is dispute about her age among the hadiths. Given that his other marriages were to older women, I doubt he was a pedophile . :dunno:

'You will know them by their fruit'. Islam is rife with sexual abnormality... not the least of which is incest. And its fruit is mass-murder and rendering innocent people into terror.

Islam needs to be eradicated from the planet. PERIOD!

No. What I call "Muslim haters" are those that make no differentiation between extremists and muslims.

I am not mistaken.

Yes you are. What you willingly blind yourself to is the fact that this:

Death+to+America.jpg

Isn't an act of "extremists" it's a grassroots movement that rises from the very culture of Islam, expressed by average Muslims. The "extremists" are actually the peaceful Muslims, (God bless them) that don't want violence and don't seek the death of anyone. They are all too rare and they do NOT represent popular Muslim sentiments.

You people have your head in the ground (put politely) and you're not helping the problem by ignoring it.

Anyone can find pictures of some extreme event and use it to paint an entire group.

Pew Research has shown that majorities of Muslims around the world oppose violence, are very concerned about extremism, and oppose it.

Actually, you need to read that more closely because the results are mixed, with some items involving violence or killing receiving majority support. Go do your homework now.

I agree that the results are mixed - mostly in relation to geographic locality and in certain specific examples such as treatment of homosexuals which is still stuck in a medievil mindset. I have, however done my homework.

Muslim Publics Share Concerns about Extremist Groups Pew Research Center s Global Attitudes Project

In many of the countries surveyed, clear majorities of Muslims oppose violence in the name of Islam. Indeed, about three-quarters or more in Pakistan (89%), Indonesia (81%), Nigeria (78%) and Tunisia (77%), say suicide bombings or other acts of violence that target civilians are never justified. And although substantial percentages in some countries do think suicide bombing is often or sometimes justified – including a 62%-majority of Palestinian Muslims, overall support for violence in the name of Islam has declined among Muslim publics during the past decade.
and, on extremism

Majorities in most of the Muslim publics surveyed express concerns about Islamic extremism in their country. Senegalese Muslims are the most worried (75% concerned), but at least six-in-ten Muslims in Lebanon, Tunisia, Malaysia, Nigeria, Pakistan, Egypt and the Palestinian territories are also concerned. More Jordanian Muslims (54%) see Islamic extremism as a threat than do not (45%).

In Indonesia, the Muslim public is evenly split: 48% concerned vs. 48% unconcerned. Turkey, meanwhile, is the only country surveyed where at least half of Muslims (51%) say they are not worried about Islamic extremism.

Concern about extremism has increased in some of the countries surveyed, including Pakistan, where two-thirds of Muslims now say they fear the threat of Islamic extremism, compared with 58% in 2012.1 In Tunisia, six-in-ten Muslims are now very concerned, up from 42% saying the same a year ago. Conversely, in the Palestinian territories, the proportion of Muslims worried about extremism has declined 14 percentage points since 2011, the last time the question was asked there.

In Lebanon, large majorities of Shia and Sunni Muslims share concerns about Islamic extremism (74% and 72%, respectively); these worries are even more pronounced among Lebanon’s Christians (92%). In Nigeria, Christians and Muslims are about equally worried, with 74% of the Christian population and 69% of the Muslim population expressing concern. However, the proportion of Nigerian Muslims worried about extremism has dropped 14 percentage points since 2010. In Malaysia, Muslims are much more worried than their Buddhist countrymen about Islamic extremism (70% vs. 46%).

Good. Now compare those numbers to the number of Christians who think violence in the name of Christianity is justified, or the killing of those who violate religious law, and you'll see the problem. Once you draw the right comparison, then the world makes a little more sense.

In general - in this age, Islam has the worse problem with extremism, intolerance and violence. In the past, it was Christianity, in the future it may be someone else. That's the "right comparison". They all have, just beneath the surface - the scripture that they can interpret to legitimize extremism. That's why I'm a strong proponent of secularism.

Just for shits and giggles though - Gallop did an intetesting poll on the views of different religious groups in America towards violence: Most Muslim Americans See No Justification for Violence

That's why I think hate speech needs to be openly confronted, whomever it's targeted at. All it takes is a little economic or political insecurity for people to start finding scapegoats and targeting them.

"Hate" laws are absurd... which is NOT to say that someone has a right to speak hatefully... it IS to say that one's right to speak freely is limited by the correlating responsibility to speak RESPONSIBLY.

One does not have a right to murder jews... therefore one does not have a right to ADVOCATE FOR THE MURDER of Jews. Just as one does not have a right to set fire to a theater full of people, one does not have the right to USE ONE'S SPEECH TO MAKE PEOPLE THINK THAT THE THEATER IS ON FIRE... .

Think of all of the idiocy which is now a function of our culture because of this idiotic misnomer. You don't have a right to use someone else's money for your own purpose, yet today there is a significant percentage of the population who foolishly believes that every cent you earn belongs to them... through the government.

What needs to be confronted, is the total ignorance of what rights are, from where they come and the RESPONSIBILITIES INTRINSIC TO SUCH!

Actually...I don't know if I agree with hate laws per se. Making certain types of speech illegal drives it underground. When that happens it gives a semblence of "legitimacy" and sense of "victimization" to the speaker's views and they are able to flourish in the dark unopposed. I think these things need to be out in the open and opposed with facts out in the open.

We're getting off topic starting with your absurd claim that Nazis hate Muslims and Jews equally.

What's absurb is that you are claiming I made that claim. Where have I said that? Perhaps you or Skye can pinpoint it :dunno:

That's why I think hate speech needs to be openly confronted, whomever it's targeted at. All it takes is a little economic or political insecurity for people to start finding scapegoats and targeting them.

"Hate" laws are absurd... which is NOT to say that someone has a right to speak hatefully... it IS to say that one's right to speak freely is limited by the correlating responsibility to speak RESPONSIBLY.

One does not have a right to murder jews... therefore one does not have a right to ADVOCATE FOR THE MURDER of Jews. Just as one does not have a right to set fire to a theater full of people, one does not have the right to USE ONE'S SPEECH TO MAKE PEOPLE THINK THAT THE THEATER IS ON FIRE... .

Think of all of the idiocy which is now a function of our culture because of this idiotic misnomer. You don't have a right to use someone else's money for your own purpose, yet today there is a significant percentage of the population who foolishly believes that every cent you earn belongs to them... through the government.

What needs to be confronted, is the total ignorance of what rights are, from where they come and the RESPONSIBILITIES INTRINSIC TO SUCH!

Actually...I don't know if I agree with hate laws per se. Making certain types of speech illegal drives it underground. When that happens it gives a semblence of "legitimacy" and sense of "victimization" to the speaker's views and they are able to flourish in the dark unopposed. I think these things need to be out in the open and opposed with facts out in the open.

We're getting off topic starting with your absurd claim that Nazis hate Muslims and Jews equally.

Nazis were wholly aligned with Islam... the Muslim Brotherhood were wholly aligned with the Nazis.

Photos and Documents of Amin Al Husseini Nazi Father of Jihad Al Qaeda Arafat Saddam Hussein and the Muslim Brotherhood

The president is not anti-semitic. What a bunch of whiners. How dare anyone not kow-tow to Israel's petulance.
Oh, my. Speaking of whiners, you're just incensed that anyone dare criticize Mohammedan fascism.

We dare not criticize the man, just because he fucked a 7 year old girl. Heck, everyone does that, right?? And he sliced off Jews' heads, but Lordy, we dare not criticize that. Nosiree.

1300 years ago, when that was the way people behaved. In addition, Aisha's age as being "7" is highly debatable. There is a lot to criticize 1300 years ago, but what's the point?

Pedophilia presents with MAJOR psychological issues... such was the case 1300 years ago and remains true to this day.

True pedophilia does. However, the evidence that this was pedophilia is debatable. Keep in mind the average age of bethrotal and marriage at the time was quite young and life expectancy low. According to Criticism of Muhammad - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia - such marriages were normal among the Beduoin and there is dispute about her age among the hadiths. Given that his other marriages were to older women, I doubt he was a pedophile . :dunno:
What??? He had sex with a 9 year old and you doubt he was a pedophile?

Aisha was 7 when Mo married her.

In general - in this age, Islam has the worse problem with extremism, intolerance and violence. In the past, it was Christianity...

Absolute NONSENSE..

The obligatory 'offenses' for Christian Cruelty, are the Witch Trials, which occurred over 3 centuries... and resulted in the death of 12,000 people. The other is "The Crusades"... which were a DIRECT DEFENSE FROM THE ISLAMIC CRUSADES... OKA: THE DARK AGES.

The Witch Trials was Christianity Politicized... which means it was NOT Christianity. The Crusades was IN FACT Christianity and needs repeating RIGHT NOW, lest we find ourselves experiencing "the Dark Ages' all over again.

We have quite a few of them right here. They've been emboldened by our anti-semitic president who makes no attempt to hide his hatred of Jews. They're following suit.

The president is definitely anti Israel. Did you watch the video? Jews don't draw a distinction between being anti Israel and being anti Semitic.

So now you speak for all Jews too?

The President is neither anti-Israel or anti-semitic.

There is room to both support Israel's right to exist and acknowledge the good Israel does- as well as to criticize Israel for when Israel screws up.

In general - in this age, Islam has the worse problem with extremism, intolerance and violence. In the past, it was Christianity...

Absolute NONSENSE..

The obligatory 'offenses' for Christian Cruelty, are the Witch Trials, which occurred over 3 centuries... and resulted in the death of 12,000 people. The other is "The Crusades"... which were a DIRECT DEFENSE FROM THE ISLAMIC CRUSADES... OKA: THE DARK AGES.

The Witch Trials was Christianity Politicized... which means it was NOT Christianity. The Crusades was IN FACT Christianity and needs repeating RIGHT NOW, lest we find ourselves experiencing "the Dark Ages' all over again.

Now that is some rationalization- whenever Christians are murdering people- well they simply aren't Christians!

We have quite a few of them right here. They've been emboldened by our anti-semitic president who makes no attempt to hide his hatred of Jews. They're following suit.

The president is definitely anti Israel. Did you watch the video? Jews don't draw a distinction between being anti Israel and being anti Semitic.

So now you speak for all Jews too?

The President is neither anti-Israel or anti-semitic.

There is room to both support Israel's right to exist and acknowledge the good Israel does- as well as to criticize Israel for when Israel screws up.
Israel doesn't screw up. Like ever.

Absolute NONSENSE..

Now that is some rationalization- whenever Christians are murdering people- well they simply aren't Christians!
Christ never called for anyone to kill, Muhammed (piss be upon him) did. Can't dumb it down any further than that.

Are you kidding? Like it really matters? The difference between 6 and 7 for a little girl is a couple of baby teeth. That's right, she still had baby teeth when a pedophile started raping her. The sicko.

Last edited:

What's absurb is that you are claiming I made that claim. Where have I said that? Perhaps you or Skye can pinpoint it :dunno:
I already called you on it, 50 first dates. Did you forget already?

Death+to+America.jpg

Isn't an act of "extremists" it's a grassroots movement that rises from the very culture of Islam, expressed by average Muslims. The "extremists" are actually the peaceful Muslims, (God bless them) that don't want violence and don't seek the death of anyone. They are all too rare and they do NOT represent popular Muslim sentiments.

You people have your head in the ground (put politely) and you're not helping the problem by ignoring it.

Anyone can find pictures of some extreme event and use it to paint an entire group.

Pew Research has shown that majorities of Muslims around the world oppose violence, are very concerned about extremism, and oppose it.

Actually, you need to read that more closely because the results are mixed, with some items involving violence or killing receiving majority support. Go do your homework now.

I agree that the results are mixed - mostly in relation to geographic locality and in certain specific examples such as treatment of homosexuals which is still stuck in a medievil mindset. I have, however done my homework.

Muslim Publics Share Concerns about Extremist Groups Pew Research Center s Global Attitudes Project

In many of the countries surveyed, clear majorities of Muslims oppose violence in the name of Islam. Indeed, about three-quarters or more in Pakistan (89%), Indonesia (81%), Nigeria (78%) and Tunisia (77%), say suicide bombings or other acts of violence that target civilians are never justified. And although substantial percentages in some countries do think suicide bombing is often or sometimes justified – including a 62%-majority of Palestinian Muslims, overall support for violence in the name of Islam has declined among Muslim publics during the past decade.
and, on extremism

Majorities in most of the Muslim publics surveyed express concerns about Islamic extremism in their country. Senegalese Muslims are the most worried (75% concerned), but at least six-in-ten Muslims in Lebanon, Tunisia, Malaysia, Nigeria, Pakistan, Egypt and the Palestinian territories are also concerned. More Jordanian Muslims (54%) see Islamic extremism as a threat than do not (45%).

In Indonesia, the Muslim public is evenly split: 48% concerned vs. 48% unconcerned. Turkey, meanwhile, is the only country surveyed where at least half of Muslims (51%) say they are not worried about Islamic extremism.

Concern about extremism has increased in some of the countries surveyed, including Pakistan, where two-thirds of Muslims now say they fear the threat of Islamic extremism, compared with 58% in 2012.1 In Tunisia, six-in-ten Muslims are now very concerned, up from 42% saying the same a year ago. Conversely, in the Palestinian territories, the proportion of Muslims worried about extremism has declined 14 percentage points since 2011, the last time the question was asked there.

In Lebanon, large majorities of Shia and Sunni Muslims share concerns about Islamic extremism (74% and 72%, respectively); these worries are even more pronounced among Lebanon’s Christians (92%). In Nigeria, Christians and Muslims are about equally worried, with 74% of the Christian population and 69% of the Muslim population expressing concern. However, the proportion of Nigerian Muslims worried about extremism has dropped 14 percentage points since 2010. In Malaysia, Muslims are much more worried than their Buddhist countrymen about Islamic extremism (70% vs. 46%).

Good. Now compare those numbers to the number of Christians who think violence in the name of Christianity is justified, or the killing of those who violate religious law, and you'll see the problem. Once you draw the right comparison, then the world makes a little more sense.

In general - in this age, Islam has the worse problem with extremism, intolerance and violence. In the past, it was Christianity, in the future it may be someone else. That's the "right comparison". They all have, just beneath the surface - the scripture that they can interpret to legitimize extremism. That's why I'm a strong proponent of secularism.

Just for shits and giggles though - Gallop did an intetesting poll on the views of different religious groups in America towards violence: Most Muslim Americans See No Justification for Violence
Most American Muslims deplore religious violence. That we agree on.

Absolute NONSENSE..

Christ never called for anyone to kill, Muhammed (piss be upon him) did. Can't dumb it down any further than that.

LOL....yet God told people to kill lots of people- not only women and children but also whole categories of people for all sorts of things that God thought were worthy of killing for.

Christ never did call for anyone to kill anyone- yet for the last 2,000 years persons who called themselves Christians have been very eager to kill in his name.

I really think that Christianity is further evolved than Islam - what Muslims are killing in the name of now is what Christians largely gave up killing in the name of hundreds of years ago.

Absolute NONSENSE..

LOL....yet God told people to kill lots of people- not only women and children but also whole categories of people for all sorts of things that God thought were worthy of killing for.

Christ never did call for anyone to kill anyone- yet for the last 2,000 years persons who called themselves Christians have been very eager to kill in his name.

I really think that Christianity is further evolved than Islam - what Muslims are killing in the name of now is what Christians largely gave up killing in the name of hundreds of years ago.
I think you're a troll and do not merit a thoughtful response.

Death+to+America.jpg

and, on extremism

No. Not just "in general" but in frequency and with consistency. Not just "in this age" but with a historical perspective. Islam's jihad against humanity has been on-going since Islamist holy warriors spilled out of the Arabian Peninsula after the death of the religions inventor. Making excuses and allowances for it, as you do, is sleazy.

It’s a matter of being honest regarding islamist ideology. If you can't acknowledge that islamist ideology is one of establishing itself as “supreme above all others”, you shouldn't feign shock and surprise when others point that out.

It's a shame you can't be honest about this. honest about this. Spurious apologetics from the islamist pom pom flailers notwithstanding, can anyone find anything any ideology in the world today which compares to the brutish, widespread, and systematic savagery commityted in the name of muhammud (swish)? There is something very, very wrong in the politico-religious ideology that was invented by an arab warlord on the scorched sands of the Arabian peninsula fourteen hundred years ago.

Coyote will finally understand the threat of Islam, as soon as her head is being cut off by some guy concealed in an all black terrorist costume and somebody else is capturing it on camera. Invincible ignorance.

Coyote will finally understand the threat of Islam, as soon as her head is being cut off by some guy concealed in an all black terrorist costume and somebody else is capturing it on camera. Invincible ignorance.

Reality check.

How many Muslims are there around the world?

How many people actualy get decapitated by Muslim extremists?

Is that number higher than the decapitations carried out by drug cartels just south of the border?

Is extremism a concern? Yes, we agree on that.

Is Islam a concern? No.

Forum List

Back