Anti Trump Protestors Waving Mexican Flags

Bastards are really twisting my arm to get me to vote for Trump.

You can bet those waving Mexican flags are also legal American citizens. No illegal is going to go down and wave a foreign flag in the face of a California cop, guaranteed.
It's against department policy of many Calif police departments to detain illegals.
I thought you lefties were smart, how come you didn't know that?

It was against CA police department to pepper-spray these kids in the face, too, but that didn't stop them, tool.

192897-us-davis-police-lt-john-pike-dousing-seated-students-with-pepper-spray.jpg

Now it's time for you to sit down and shut the fuck up, too.

You can bet those waving Mexican flags are also legal American citizens. No illegal is going to go down and wave a foreign flag in the face of a California cop, guaranteed.

You have GOT to be kidding

Nope. You don't know CA cops, obviously.

Right

California cops are so dedicated to their jobs, there isn't one illegal left in the state.

Now, pull the other leg

I didn't say that. I said no illegal is going to wave a Mexican flag in the face of one.
Why should a Mexican not wave a Mexican flag in front of a Burlingame CA police officer?

What an incredibly stupid, illiterate bunch you righties are. It's like shooting ducks in a barrel, you're so slow.

probably half of them are being paid to 'protest'.....

I agree, Organised Agitators.

It's against department policy of many Calif police departments to detain illegals.

It was against CA police department to pepper-spray these kids in the face, too, but that didn't stop them, tool.

192897-us-davis-police-lt-john-pike-dousing-seated-students-with-pepper-spray.jpg

image.jpeg

Nope. You don't know CA cops, obviously.

Right

California cops are so dedicated to their jobs, there isn't one illegal left in the state.

Now, pull the other leg

I didn't say that. I said no illegal is going to wave a Mexican flag in the face of one.

And I called BS on your 'opinion'
and i call double BS on that opinion...

If Mexican Americans are flying that filthy Mexican rag, they aren't Americans. They are fighting on American soil under a foreign flsg.

Exactly, the Mexican flag isn't a symbol of America, so those waving a foreign flag cannot be trusted with their intentions.

Exactly. You are soooooo right.

St. Patrick's Day....New York CIty:

St-Patricks-Day-Parade-NYC-Flag.jpg

Now sit down and shut the fuck up.

Comparing a parade to a protest?

Hilarious

There were protests before parades. Do some reading about this country's history in the 18th and 19th centuries. I know, I know that was before 2009 before Obama took office....But you can do it.

Now you're getting ridiculous.

The St Patricks Day started as a protest?

Just saw a black guy on FoxNews call the protesters at the Trump rally what they are, thugs. HA!!!!

I thought I read that twenty people were arrested at that mess. Was any of them undocumented and needed to be deported?

Doesn't matter.........afterall, it's Kalifornia!!!! :bye1:
Well, I was curious because it seems some posters here believe some of them were illegals. I thought maybe someone had some evidence of that or something to indicate the claims were not just bullshit.

Seem to remember those guys as being campus security, not part of the police department

I thought I read that twenty people were arrested at that mess. Was any of them undocumented and needed to be deported?

Doesn't matter.........afterall, it's Kalifornia!!!! :bye1:
Well, I was curious because it seems some posters here believe some of them were illegals. I thought maybe someone had some evidence of that or something to indicate the claims were not just bullshit.
because it seems some posters here believe some of them were illegals.
some of them?......this type of shit has been going on for years out here.....to a person who actually lives here in S.Cal there is no question that many were illegals,we have seen this type of thing quite often.....if you dont think any illegals were in that crowd then you are pretty naive...

What an incredibly stupid, illiterate bunch you righties are. It's like shooting ducks in a barrel, you're so slow.
Donald Trump thanks you lefties for the protests in Calif.
Mexican flags got him tens of thousands of more votes.
and you just might be right....
Nobody is going to watch Mexican flag waving anti Trump people destroy police cars and say they're now not going to vote for Trump.

The fatty cop claimed the aftermath caused him to become disabled and unable to work. He ended up being fired, but he soaked the workman's comp folks for $38,000. He did better than the kids he sprayed. They only got $30,000 each for the incident. Hell, I'd let someone spray me with pepper spray for $30,000.

The fatty cop claimed the aftermath caused him to become disabled and unable to work. He ended up being fired, but he soaked the workman's comp folks for $38,000. He did better than the kids he sprayed. They only got $30,000 each for the incident. Hell, I'd let someone spray me with pepper spray for $30,000.

I did it for far less than that, in the military, and as part of training as a CO

Why are leftist universities such cesspools of police brutality and sexual assaults?

Why are leftist universities such cesspools of police brutality and sexual assaults?
Active imagination? Lena Dunham 's private cell phone number?

Forum List

Back