Anti Trump Protestors Waving Mexican Flags

If Mexican Americans are flying that filthy Mexican rag, they aren't Americans. They are fighting on American soil under a foreign flsg.

Exactly, the Mexican flag isn't a symbol of America, so those waving a foreign flag cannot be trusted with their intentions.

Exactly. You are soooooo right.

St. Patrick's Day....New York CIty:

St-Patricks-Day-Parade-NYC-Flag.jpg

Now sit down and shut the fuck up.

St Pattys day is now a political event?
View attachment 73384
It would be if the Irish were interfering in our elections and beating up Americans.

If Mexican Americans are flying that filthy Mexican rag, they aren't Americans. They are fighting on American soil under a foreign flsg.

Exactly, the Mexican flag isn't a symbol of America, so those waving a foreign flag cannot be trusted with their intentions.

Comparing a parade to a protest?

Hilarious

Hilarious

It illustrates that Leftists are in some Alternate Reality Bubble.

Well his comments were offensive to pretty much all Mexicans .
I'm only concerned about what Americans say concerning the election.
Mexicans should go cleanup the shithole they left.

Maybe they will after they finish your laundry, mow your lawn and pick your vegetables.

That crap only happens in Hollywood. Most Americans mow their own lawns, do their own laundry, and most of the vegetables are picked in other countries. Dear Gawd, please read where your produce comes from that you buy at the supermarket!

Bastards are really twisting my arm to get me to vote for Trump.

You can bet those waving Mexican flags are also legal American citizens. No illegal is going to go down and wave a foreign flag in the face of a California cop, guaranteed.

You have GOT to be kidding

Nope. You don't know CA cops, obviously.
and you dont know much about the Mexicans with the flags....

You can bet those waving Mexican flags are also legal American citizens. No illegal is going to go down and wave a foreign flag in the face of a California cop, guaranteed.

Right

California cops are so dedicated to their jobs, there isn't one illegal left in the state.

Now, pull the other leg

St Pattys day is now a political event?
View attachment 73384
It would be if the Irish were interfering in our elections and beating up Americans.

You people are such fun to play with. You're so....24-hour-news cycle stupid.

TAMMANY HALL
Tammany Hall - Facts & Summary - HISTORY.com

"""...Although its name was synonymous with corruption to many, Tammany Hall’s popularity and endurance resulted from its willingness to help the city’s poor and immigrant populations. Irish immigrants forced Tammany Hall to admit them as members in 1817, and the Irish thereafter never lost their tie with it. ""

Right

California cops are so dedicated to their jobs, there isn't one illegal left in the state.

Now, pull the other leg

I didn't say that. I said no illegal is going to wave a Mexican flag in the face of one.

I thought I read that twenty people were arrested at that mess. Was any of them undocumented and needed to be deported?

Right

Now, pull the other leg

I didn't say that. I said no illegal is going to wave a Mexican flag in the face of one.

And I called BS on your 'opinion'

It's against department policy of many Calif police departments to detain illegals.
I thought you lefties were smart, how come you didn't know that?

Hilarious

There were protests before parades. Do some reading about this country's history in the 18th and 19th centuries. I know, I know that was before 2009 before Obama took office....But you can do it.

Forum List

Back