Anti Trump violence is Anti White Hate

Oh my, well this MUST be the way to look at it, a black guy said so!

I would agree that these protests consist of hatred towards whites, but let's not forget who started this shit throwing fest with his Mexican and Muslim comments.

We know how you anti American leftards look at it so....stop being a bigot and let the man have his say.

Oh shit, I didn't go along so now I'm an "anti American leftard".

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn ......
No you think he isn't allowed his opinion that makes you a bigot. Your love for everything that our founding fathers were against makes you an Anti American.

Anti-Trump violence is anti-white hate

Oh and see the author before claiming that he is some racist or white supremacist :)

Its racist that you say all people of a given race think alike but its also downright stupid.

For example, Odious, its YOU who is the racist, white supremacist, sub-human, trailer trash, human garbage, bucket of warm spit and I hate that you are the same race as I am.

I would agree that these protests consist of hatred towards whites, but let's not forget who started this shit throwing fest with his Mexican and Muslim comments.
Another Anti American who hates free speech and thinks anyone using it gives criminals the right to riot and assault cops etc.

Relativization of violence and inner anti-American hatred. The use of free speech must not be used to justify violence and interruption of the electoral process. All what they do is proving Trump´s points. Let them scream and hate behind the wall.

Oh and see the author before claiming that he is some racist or white supremacist :)

Group associations and collective punishment
are always in SOME form of "them VERSUS us"
(You fill in the "them" or the "us")

The common factor is the "VERSUS"

Get rid of the "versus" and you have "we the people"
either divided against ourselves, or united DESPITE our differences

the political power of division and bullying is exhausting,
and waste resources on both sides attacking and defending. Thus America is going downhill when we resort to this self-defeating abuse of our wealth of resources and freedom to use it more wisely. We create more debts and damages this way, that cost more to repair.

The power of unity by collaborating and investing in mutual solutions
is more ethics, empowering and enriching, and sustainable.
Both sides to any conflict have half the answers to form one solution.
But if we're too busy fighting, we can't get to those. All our resources
are spent burning down our own houses instead of rebuilding and growing.

Last edited:

There will be WE when the Anti Americans are gotten rid of.

We know how you anti American leftards look at it so....stop being a bigot and let the man have his say.

Oh shit, I didn't go along so now I'm an "anti American leftard".

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn ......
No you think he isn't allowed his opinion that makes you a bigot. Your love for everything that our founding fathers were against makes you an Anti American.

I think all of ya oughtta keep right on talking endlessly. As for your second sentence I have no idea what you're talking about and I'm not sure you do either. But your labels are all meaningless to me so, ..., yeah, whatever.

There will be WE when the Anti Americans are gotten rid of.
^ and so does the other side believe "THEY are the WE" trying
to get rid of the problem. This is EXACTLY how it happens.

Both sides think THEM vs US means "WE need to stop or get
rid of THEM." So from your perspective your version
of US getting rid of THEM cancels out: You both
fight in opposite directions against the other trying to do the same thing.

This is like two teams pushing on opposite sides of a car,
while it is stuck in a ditch. We have to get on the same
side and push in the same direction -- NOT on opposite sides
pushing against each other. Or all our best efforts cancel out!
We get nowhere, but are exhausted fighting the other side!

Another Anti American who hates free speech and thinks anyone using it gives criminals the right to riot and assault cops etc.

Well, you'd like to think so, tard, but the fact of the matter is I just commented the other day that the actions of the San Jose protesters were completely inexcusable.

Duh Donuld just called for his supporters to attack the AMERICAN judge he is calling "Mexican".

10551032_754776184586938_3802409734944766178_n.png

854389181a4faa1484376e5a30b01123.jpg
672927036-Wise-Quotes-33470-statusmind_com.jpg

Well, you'd like to think so, tard, but the fact of the matter is I just commented the other day that the actions of the San Jose protesters were completely inexcusable.
Yet here you just blamed someone using their free speech for the reason for their criminal behavior. Can't have it both ways.

I cannot tell. Are you for or against illegal immigration?

Do you agree that isis will infiltrate our country through the influx of hundreds of thousands of refugees that will be coming into this country?

Do you know what .1% of 200,000 is? Just wondering, cause we all saw what 19 men did to this country with out a gun. What if .1% of 200,000 refugees from those MUSLIM COUNTRIES who are pretty much ALL MUSLIM were committed to causing mass devastation to this country?

Those are obviously rhetorical questions. Then again, go ahead and answer them.

Oh, I am sure what Trump said was so mean. True, but then again truth has little if anything to do with comfort.

Yeah, lets get a politician to polish up the words so we can feel better about the plight of the truth.

I will be waiting for the answers to those countries.

Forum List

Back