Anti Trump violence is Anti White Hate

Damn right anti Trump is anti white!
Look at the protesters, Look at the Flags they are waving
Nothing more need be said,

No you think he isn't allowed his opinion that makes you a bigot. Your love for everything that our founding fathers were against makes you an Anti American.
Oh, dear, I suppose that since I detest the Terrorist Insurrection of 1776 and everything it led to, that means that I am an Anti-American.

But nothing that you could call me would make me half so ashamed as the fact that I have an ancestor who was an officer in the Terrorist Army of the Continental Congress.

The only saving grace, for me, is that he never fought and spent all his time away from the fighting pursuing the graft and corruption that founded the fortunes of the family.

No you think he isn't allowed his opinion that makes you a bigot. Your love for everything that our founding fathers were against makes you an Anti American.
Oh, dear, I suppose that since I detest the Terrorist Insurrection of 1776 and everything it led to, that means that I am an Anti-American.

But nothing that you could call me would make me half so ashamed as the fact that I have an ancestor who was an officer in the Terrorist Army of the Continental Congress.

The only saving grace, for me, is that he never fought and spent all his time away from the fighting pursuing the graft and corruption that founded the fortunes of the family.
Very good you figured that out all by yourself. Now remove yourself from my country or just wait President Trump's scumbag removal groups will do so for free :)

Very good you figured that out all by yourself. Now remove yourself from my country....
My family has been here since the 1640's, and is listed among the first families of Virginia.

So just remove yourself from MY country, Mr. Johnny-Come-Lately!! .... :eusa_naughty:

Oh my, well this MUST be the way to look at it, a black guy said so!
The only value blacks have to leftists is as yes men.

If they won't endorse you, you discount them because you think they're inferior.

Very good you figured that out all by yourself. Now remove yourself from my country....
My family has been here since the 1640's, and is listed among the first families of Virginia.

So just remove yourself from MY country, Mr. Johnny-Come-Lately!! .... :eusa_naughty:
I am not the one that hates what this country was founded as and who it was founded FOR.

Forum List

Back